Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,259 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
GCP12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whether she would choose to live in Haiti or Norway. She was obviously extremely offended by the question and Erin Burnett was quick to reinforce her being offended. It's incredible to watch the coverage of this. 40 minutes in and it is literally all they've talked about.
aginlakeway
AG
GCP12 said:

Rich Lowry just asked Joan Walsh the same question on cnn. She said that's none of his business lol

Was she one of those who said she'd leave the country if Trump won? Maybe that's where she could go.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Whether she would choose to live in Haiti or Norway. She was obviously extremely offended by the question and Erin Burnett was quick to reinforce her being offended. It's incredible to watch the coverage of this. 40 minutes in and it is literally all they've talked about.
Offended?? Walsh lives in NYC, right? They get really peculiar about NYC being THE BEST PLACE in the world to live. It's a sickness really and a symptom of "instant gratification syndrome."

For the wealthy or just affluent, you are a phone call or email away from getting whatever you want 24 hours a day. Like room service on steroids and city wide (well, Manhattan anyway.)
GCP12
AG
Oh, it's just faux outrage. mtn guide maybe right that this is about the dossier news, but it's just day to day news coverage now. It's just amazing to watch. Cnn still hasn't covered Obama turning a blind eye to Hezbollah, but they just can't get over trump calling Haiti and El Salvador ****holes. They're deranged
FrontPorchAg
drcrinum said:

IMO Trump's 'fecalhead' comment with Dems present was intentional. He knew they would run to the media and that it would make the MSM news headline. Classic deception technique...keep 'em distracted until next week when the 'feces' hits the fan.

Wow! That kid is a high school sophomore? Holy **** he has a future.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
drcrinum

The above document comes from pp83-84 of the following FISA court order:
https://www.scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies

The 'accusation' is that the FBI showed Fusion GPS who then told Steele. What I don't know is how The Last Refuge knows the identities since the latter are redacted in the FISA Court Order document...unless there has been a leak.

Edit: If you go to pp. 85-87 of the above FISA court order, you will find a discussion about contractors (non-FBI personnel) being authorized to review raw FISA-authorized data on FBI systems -- had it ever been done before.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Holy *****

I keep thinking, "this is so bad that it can't possibly get worse" and then it gets worse.
drcrinum
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

Read this article. It explains the above tweet from the Last Refuge. Someone leaked about Fusion GPS being the private contractor ("We have been tipped off...").

This is almost unbelievable!
FrontPorchAg
Help me understand this. FGPS brings the Steele Dossier to the FBI because they want to spy on Trump. The FBI then uses FISA-702 and hires FGPS to do the spying? So the accusation is the subcontractor is the one bringing the evidence who is also hired by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC?
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
bobbranco
AG
The mass media radio silence about these items is bizarre and troubling.
akm91
AG
bobbranco said:

The mass media radio silence about these items is bizarre and troubling.
It's not bizarre at all and has been troubling since W's tenure and probably well before then.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum
Mtn_Guide said:

Help me understand this. The FBI hired Fusion GPS to spy using a 702 FISA order?
The FBI/DOJ-NSD was performing unauthorized surveillance of Trump (& other candidates) at least as early as April 2016 (probably long before that, well into 2015 per Sally Yates prohibiting IG overview of the DOJ-NSD) and sequestering the info. Simpson's wife went to the WH in April for a secret meeting. Shortly thereafter, the FBI/DOJ-NSD cut a deal with Fusion GPS (contract) wherein Fusion GPS could read the sequestered surveillance on Trump (not copy it)...but the actual reading was recorded in the appropriate documents. Fusion GPS then passed that info on to Steele to include (somehow) in the dossier. In other words, the FBI helped commission the dossier from the beginning. TCTH was "tipped off" about it, presumably from someone who has seen the documents in the House Intel Committee...or possibly a white hat inside the FBI/DOJ.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

Read this article. It explains the above tweet from the Last Refuge. Someone leaked about Fusion GPS being the private contractor ("We have been tipped off...").

So Clapper lied (again and again). Comey not only deserved to be fired but should be arrested and tried for treason (a word I never use lightly) and Rogers is quitting because he unwittingly played a role in all of that crap.

Brennan should be in the dock alongside Clapper and Comey.

ETA: Yeah we are about to go Nuremberg, here.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

So Clapper lied (again and again). Comey not only deserved to be fired but should be arrested and tried for treason (a word I never use lightly) and Rogers is quitting because he unwittingly played a role in all of that crap.

Brennan should be in the dock alongside Clapper and Comey.

ETA: Yeah we are about to go Nuremberg, here.
Rogers is the one who blew the whistle on it. If he hadn't initiated the audit on inappropriate Queries, I doubt we would ever have known about this. He triggered the sequence leading up to where we are now...remember, he had received the audit shortly before he had the unauthorized meeting with Trump just after the election and he shut the 702(17) Queries function down.
akm91
AG
What Rogers did was pretty damn courageous. I don't think Comey, Clapper, Brennan did this without being sanctioned by the WH. The problem is proving it.
drcrinum

drcrinum

Now you know what Trump meant by "others" in this tweet. "Others" = Fusion GPS & 702(17) Queries.
Olegraysock
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Sorry to see this happen. Too bad someone like Michael Flynn couldn't take over this post.

Not so much the way I look at it. Rogers was directly involved in the process of obtaining the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign. He filed an affidavit showing his support for the request, knowing full that the Dossier was BS, yet went along with it as did Comey, Brennan and Clapper. Rogers is deep state as are the rest.

drcrinum do you remember this conversation a week ago?

We agreed to disagree on Rogers, but I read between the redacts on what happened. Rogers provided one of the 4 affidavits in the original application for the FISA warrant. Maybe he was duped and tried to make up for it later or whatever, but he went along with it originally. And Rogers isn't just some bureaucrat, he a seasoned Naval IC guy with a lifetime of experience. And if you go back to this back and forth I called him a patriot several times. I think he just got bullied or caught up in this craziness the FBI was trying to pull off.

drcrinum

That document...after our discussion I went back and tried to make sense of it again but I couldn't...but it's the same one that I have been posting about now. It's not a FISA application; that's why it didn't make sense. It's a review paper about problems with FISA applications and 702(17) Queries. The September 2016 FISA application is briefly discussed near the beginning of the paper and became the focal point, but the actual contents of the application are not included. We don't know what was in that FISA application, what was the supporting info, what Rodgers saw, and what Rodgers' actual certification was or meant. As I said, Rogers did not know about the unusual 702(17) Queries activities in detail until the audit was completed in October 2016, a month later, and that is when he shut the process down; this review paper discusses the latter and it's subsequent effects on the FISA court. Turns out the unusual 702(17) Queries were originating from the DOJ-NSD, an entity which is authorized to perform them -- I doubt Rodgers knew about contractors having access to raw FBI-surveillance data in September, but he was suspicious of something to trigger that audit in July. After the audit -- boom! Lets wait until we have the opportunity (hopefully) to discover the contents of the actual September 2016 FISA application, and then we'll revisit -- you indeed may be correct.
drcrinum

He knows!
aggiehawg
AG
akm91 said:

What Rogers did was pretty damn courageous. I don't think Comey, Clapper, Brennan did this without being sanctioned by the WH. The problem is proving it.
You misunderstood me. Rogers is stepping down so he can testify as to what he knows.
Olegraysock
drcrinum said:

That document...after our discussion I went back and tried to make sense of it again but I couldn't...but it's the same one that I have been posting about now. It's not a FISA application; that's why it didn't make sense. It's a review paper about problems with FISA applications and 702(17) Queries. The September 2016 FISA application is briefly discussed near the beginning of the paper and became the focal point, but the actual contents of the application are not included. We don't know what was in that FISA application, what was the supporting info, what Rodgers saw, and what Rodgers' actual certification was or meant. As I said, Rogers did not know about the unusual 702(17) Queries activities in detail until the audit was completed in October 2016, a month later, and that is when he shut the process down; this review paper discusses the latter and it's subsequent effects on the FISA court. Turns out the unusual 702(17) Queries were originating from the DOJ-NSD, an entity which is authorized to perform them -- I doubt Rodgers knew about contractors having access to raw FBI-surveillance data in September, but he was suspicious of something to trigger that audit in July. After the audit -- boom! Lets wait until we have the opportunity (hopefully) to discover the contents of the actual September 2016 FISA application, and then we'll revisit -- you indeed may be correct.
And I'm not witch hunting Adm Rogers, I very much respect the man for his service. The deeper I look at this he may have made a mistake to ass/u/me Comey and crew were in the up and up. Just I remember some of those hearings last year where some of Rogers' answers just didn't ring true to me. Then after these revelations my skepticism radar is way up. I was a career cop, I'm always suspicious. The IG report is going to shed a LOT of light on this I feel certain.

And I realize that wasn't the application, it's the actual FISA warrant Judges ruling. I just continue to point out that it references the application and the supporting affidavits. And I just can't see Rogers affidavit being against the application. If a career Naval IC guy who happens to be the Chief f the NSA had reservations at all, the judge wouldn't have touched it. It would have to have been unanimous.
Bird Poo
AG
aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

You misunderstood me. Rogers is stepping down so he can testify as to what he knows.

Didn't think about that. Thank you.
akm91
AG
aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

I meant he was courageous to shut down the program and then unilaterally inform Trump, knowing the heat he'll get from the Obama administration and not him stepping down necessarily.
akm91
AG
Quote:

I doubt Rodgers knew about contractors having access to raw FBI-surveillance data in September, but he was suspicious of something to trigger that audit in July. After the audit
Thought Rogers ordered the audit in April and the FBI got wind of it and shut down the contractor (Fusion GPS) access. The very next day, Simpson's wife had a meeting at the WH.
drcrinum

Interesting speculation: contractor(s). Fusion GPS & CrowdStrike. Remember, the DNC became aware that its server was compromised in April 2016 & hired CrowdStrike to investigate, the same month that Fusion GPS visited the WH and began work on the dossier project. Since the FBI/DOJ-NSD was operating in a politicized mode in April 2016 with Fusion GPS, it seems reasonable to speculate that it also worked in conjunction with CrowdStrike as well on the DNC 'hack'. Perhaps that is why the FBI never formally investigated the DNC server -- they were directly working behind the scenes with CrowdStrike...to arrive at a politicized solution for the 'hack'.
Once you learn about nefarious activity, the more you become suspicious of other nefarious activity occurring.

(The photo is Priestap.)
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

HO. LEE. ****.
Olegraysock
Mark my words Priestap is going to have a much bigger role in this. He's been flying under the radar in all this partially.
bobbranco
AG
Look up the definition for bizarre.

Strange and funny all rolled into one.

drcrinum

Now we know why Nellie Ohr was hired by Fusion GPS.
akm91
AG
bobbranco said:

Media silence on this topic is not strange at all. They've been shilling for the D's for long long time.
Tailgate88
AG
akm91 said:

bobbranco said:

Media silence on this topic is not strange at all. They've been shilling for the D's for long long time.

Indeed it appears some of them have been paid by Fusion GPS to schill for the D's. Of course they are silent. Holes keep appearing in the dam and they will soon be out of fingers to plug them.
drcrinum

I don't know the source of this document, but the players are being identified. Notice UK GCHQ. Napolitano was indeed correct.

Edit: I saw this document once before, and there was some question that it was authentic at the time. I even sent a query to Boris Johnson's office asking if it was authentic...never heard back. But if Schweikart is now posting it, there is a good chance it is real.

Edit #2: Sorry, it was a fake.

akm91
AG
Hope this doesn't derail into color scheme for TS document discussion.
GCP12
AG
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/judge-orders-fbi-to-turn-over-comey-memos-by-next-week/
Quote:

Judge Orders FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos by Next Week

A judge ruled on Thursday that the FBI has to turn over "all withheld documents" to the court in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit brought by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, the Daily Caller, and others over former FBI Director James Comey's infamous memos detailing conversations he had with President Donald Trump. The FBI now has until January 18 to provide the documents to the court for in camera review. This means that the court will have the opportunity to examine the documents outside of the public view.
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.