Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,335 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...and it's an hourglass where the sand is depleted. "Time's up?!"

Bird Poo
AG
drcrinum said:

GCP12 said:

If Trump pardoned Assange, the melt would be massive. I have mixed feelings on Assange, but that alone would be worth it.
Pardon in exchange for testimony that Seth Rich was the source for the DNC leak = fantastic deal in my book.

We all know that is likely. What we need is proof of murder.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The IG report will provide the political cover for Sessions/Wray to go after wrong doings under the Holder/Lynch DOJ. Without the IG report it will be distorted as a political witch hunt.
^
^
^
This. As sad as it is, since criminal wrongdoing should be reason enough for all people of good faith to want criminal investigations and sanctions (of whichever nature, criminal or just being fired) as warranted by actual evidence, the truth is political cover as justification is more important.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Tailgate88 said:

...and it's an hourglass where the sand is depleted. "Time's up?!"

Reading too much into that one

here's what I am showing in Chrome:

Tailgate88
AG
You're right, that is the Windows version. I think the one in my pic was the Mac version.
Premium
AG
Someone please cut to the chase in this. Is anyone going to jail? If so, who, when and for how long?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Premium said:

Someone please cut to the chase in this. Is anyone going to jail? If so, who, when and for how long?
No way to know... I think it's more likely with this administration than with any in the past 40 years that there could be severe justice for those abusing power (who might have escaped such justice in the past)...
akm91
AG
Premium said:

Tune in after IG report is leaked.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
GCP12
AG
Premium said:

Do you think Jeff Sessions posts on this forum?
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Premium said:

Do you think Jeff Sessions posts on this forum?
The only thing Sessions might know about Texas Aggies is the name "Johnny Manziel."
GCP12
GCP12
AG
Tailgate88
AG
It's getting hard to keep track of all these Congressional investigations. Seems like there's a new one every day here lately.
GCP12
AG
Tailgate88 said:

It's getting hard to keep track of all these Congressional investigations. Seems like there's a new one every day here lately.
#thestorm
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Only a small fraction of the S&P text messages have been turned over to the Committee. Wait till the whole garbage can is opened...and if the Committee is suspicious of leaks, why not look into S&P's phone records as well...that would be the vehicle where the leaking likely occurred.
drcrinum

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/exclusive-house-intel-information-has-received-all-docs-on-trump-dossier-from-doj-and-fb-i/

Quote:

House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence members gained access to all Department of Justice and FBI documents it possesses on the Trump dossier, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The committee was able to review Friday all FBI and DOJ documents on the Trump dossier, former MI-6 British agent Christopher Steele who authored the dossier, and Fusion GPS, the political opposition firm that hired Steele. DOJ also provided Obama administration applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, which could approve the surveillance of the Trump transition team, according to a source with direct knowledge of the case.

The information could serve as a key breakthrough in the committee's investigation of Steele, Fusion GPS and the Russians who influenced the dossiers' contents.

The only exception to the release was an FBI one FD-302 document that FBI Director Christopher Wray showed only to Nunes. The document pertains to interviews of sources or suspects.

FISA Court applications too! Wow!

RoscoePColtrane
Remember when leader of the Democrat party, Cryin Chuckie Schumer, publicly warned President-elect Trump on Jan. 3, 2017 "Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,"

What did Chuckie already now? Would be fun to watch him be deposed just for laughs.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-warns-trump-intel-officials-have-six-ways-from-sunday-at-getting-back-at-you/article/2610823
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
reb,
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

The dems narrative has run completely away from Fusion GPS and Russia Russia Russia, failed trying to make the "dossier" look like it was not relevant and have pretty much give up on obstruction.

Now it's all about fitness to serve

So deranged liberals are now calling into question the President's mental capacity?

Classic!

And they are violating their code of professional ethics when they do this, called the Goldwater Rule.
reb,
AG
fasthorses05 said:

akm91 said:

The IG report can't come soon enough. I think the report doesn't come out until Feb/Mar but the 1.2M documents will be available to Congressional Committee on 1/15 correct?
I certainly don't want to throw water on the coming IG report, but y'all do know they have no ability to investigate ANY DOJ/FBI personnel, and certinly not the "double secret" side of the FBI.

Actually, I want y'all to reassure me that out the 400, or so, agents, and one year of work, that the OIG has the ability to deliver the goods, so to speak. Assuming Horowitz is as advertised, even though he was appointed by Obama (therefore Jarrett), what CAN the IG do? Can they just recommend, suggest, etc.?

Honestly, I don't know, but I know the history of IG's isn't astounding regarding huge breaking news. However, y'all can educate me---Hawg, Coltrane, et al.
I can tell you this much...HRC outright screwed over one of Horowitz's fellow IGs, Charles McCullough. Destroyed his credibility and dragged his name through the mud. Why? Because McCullough was investigating the HRC emails and realized the public was being misled about them, and he said so. That was unforgivable.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/11/how-democrats-turned-on-charles-mccullough.php

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/27/blowback-clinton-campaign-planned-to-fire-me-over-email-probe-obama-intel-watchdog-says.html

I don't know if Horowitz knows or even cares about what happened to McCullough, but if he does at all, then to me that'd be some motivation to skin HRC's DOJ/FBI conspirators, and nail their hide to the wall.
RoscoePColtrane
fasthorses05 said:

akm91 said:

The IG report can't come soon enough. I think the report doesn't come out until Feb/Mar but the 1.2M documents will be available to Congressional Committee on 1/15 correct?
I certainly don't want to throw water on the coming IG report, but y'all do know they have no ability to investigate ANY DOJ/FBI personnel, and certinly not the "double secret" side of the FBI.

Actually, I want y'all to reassure me that out the 400, or so, agents, and one year of work, that the OIG has the ability to deliver the goods, so to speak. Assuming Horowitz is as advertised, even though he was appointed by Obama (therefore Jarrett), what CAN the IG do? Can they just recommend, suggest, etc.?

Honestly, I don't know, but I know the history of IG's isn't astounding regarding huge breaking news. However, y'all can educate me---Hawg, Coltrane, et al.
In the case of Horowitz and the IG it's not what they can do, it's what they can provide. The IG is basically the "Internal Affairs: office for the government. In law enforcement it was the summons you never looked forward to hearing, was that you were being looked at by Internal Affairs. The IG can investigate internally, without having to have warrants or subpoenas, they basically just go at their task unabated. Just like Internal Affairs the can't prosecute anybody, have no punitive power outside of administrative stuff. But IG can provide a lot of evidense that can be used to prosecute someone. Their report can initiate a DOJ investigation, reopen a DOJ investigation, etc etc. It shines a light on their findings and it's pretty hard to refute or politicized.

Horowitz has already put heat on Barry in the past, and remember this IG investigation started before DJT was ever sworn in. Horowitz has an opportunity to etch his name in history, if his findings further expose perhaps the greatest scandal in American political history. This this makes Watergate look like jaywalking. Iran Contra, you name it, this is huge and is a turning point in history.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
Quote:

Their report can initiate a DOJ investigation, reopen a DOJ investigation, etc etc. It shines a light on their findings and it's pretty hard to refute or politicized.
Oh don't worry, the Dems and the MSM will certainly politicize it and spin it as a witch hunt of a poor ol' lady just trying to take walks in the woods and enjoy retirement. The IG report also must mean there is Serious Dirt on Trump as this is simply a distraction tool.
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

... Just like Internal Affairs they can't prosecute anybody, have no punitive power outside of administrative stuff. But IG can provide a lot of evidence that can be used to prosecute someone. Their report can initiate a DOJ investigation, reopen a DOJ investigation, etc etc. It shines a light on their findings and it's pretty hard to refute or politicized.
Well said ....and even a small shadow of doubt in the IG's report will provide the political cover needed for Sessions to appoint a Special Counsel or for a DOJ prosecutor to call a grand jury.
RoscoePColtrane
friscodick said:

Quote:

Their report can initiate a DOJ investigation, reopen a DOJ investigation, etc etc. It shines a light on their findings and it's pretty hard to refute or politicized.
Oh don't worry, the Dems and the MSM will certainly politicize it and spin it as a witch hunt of a poor ol' lady just trying to take walks in the woods and enjoy retirement. The IG report also must mean there is Serious Dirt on Trump as this is simply a distraction tool.
With what's going on with several MSM networks whose people and possibly the network as a whole are showing up on the Fusion GPS ledger, it's going to get ugly.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

friscodick said:

Quote:

With what's going on with several MSM networks whose people and possibly the network as a whole are showing up on the Fusion GPS ledger, it's going to get ugly.
I really REALLY hope GPS payments to many media members gets leaked just to watch the MSM decide if they should air dirt on their rival network knowing full well it blow back on them with their own.

Likely what will happen is Fox will report it but all other major outlets will ignore it (or who knows, with the ownership at Fox maybe they don't even report it) and it's only on "fringe" sites. I hope I'm wrong.
akm91
AG
friscodick said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

friscodick said:

Quote:

I really REALLY hope GPS payments to many media members gets leaked just to watch the MSM decide if they should air dirt on their rival network knowing full well it blow back on them with their own.

Likely what will happen is Fox will report it but all other major outlets will ignore it (or who knows, with the ownership at Fox maybe they don't even report it) and it's only on "fringe" sites. I hope I'm wrong.
If those are the findings from the Fusion GPS records, you'll bet Trump will be tweeting a sh*tstorm of tweets to make sure the Fake News media is called to carpet. This is one of the reasons I overlook some of his stupid tweets. He sure knows how to get his message out and set the narrative via Twitter.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

friscodick said:

Quote:

I think the reality is that it's uglier than just being in the ledger. I suspect what we might see is the DNC using fusion GPS as an effective middle man to launder payment to media outlets for broadcasting their narrative.

This is going to get interesting quickly.
akm91
AG
Don't think DNC needs a middleman to get MSM to get broadcast their talking points/narratives. MSM has been doing that for years. Don't you remember the Journolist?

Quote:

In 2008, participants shared talking points about how to shape coverage to help Obama. They tried to paint any negative coverage of Obama's racist and hateful pastor, Jeremiah Wright, as out of bounds. Journalists at such "objective" news organizations as Newsweek, Bloomberg, Time, and The Economist joined conversations with open partisans about the best way to criticize Sarah Palin.

Journalist refresher
Just an Ag
AG
friscodick said:

Quote:

The IG report also must mean there is Serious Dirt on Trump as this is simply a distraction tool.

I'll allow them to call it a distraction if they want to, as long as they admit that if crimes were committed then those crimes must be prosecuted. Deal or no deal?
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/950635348371103744.html

Interesting thread. Clearly Lisa Page leaked to the media in order to support her candidate HRC. But there may be some issues regarding how she was initially exposed. Read the above thread from TCTH.
Ellis Wyatt
Clinton Foundation article, clearly. I suppose someone would have to comb through Wapo and NYT articles in that same timeframe to figure out what she specifically meant.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
akm91 said:

Don't think DNC needs a middleman to get MSM to get broadcast their talking points/narratives. MSM has been doing that for years. Don't you remember the Journolist?

Quote:

In 2008, participants shared talking points about how to shape coverage to help Obama. They tried to paint any negative coverage of Obama's racist and hateful pastor, Jeremiah Wright, as out of bounds. Journalists at such "objective" news organizations as Newsweek, Bloomberg, Time, and The Economist joined conversations with open partisans about the best way to criticize Sarah Palin.

Journalist refresher
oh I remember journolist quite well. Perhaps this is just the manifestation of media people and companies wanting their cut of Clinton foundation cash. I'm sort of speculating but the point is that I think some really dirty things happened and a lot of money flowed through Fushion GPS. We shall see.
fasthorse05
RoscoePColtrane said:

fasthorses05 said:

akm91 said:

In the case of Horowitz and the IG it's not what they can do, it's what they can provide. The IG is basically the "Internal Affairs: office for the government. In law enforcement it was the summons you never looked forward to hearing, was that you were being looked at by Internal Affairs. The IG can investigate internally, without having to have warrants or subpoenas, they basically just go at their task unabated. Just like Internal Affairs the can't prosecute anybody, have no punitive power outside of administrative stuff. But IG can provide a lot of evidense that can be used to prosecute someone. Their report can initiate a DOJ investigation, reopen a DOJ investigation, etc etc. It shines a light on their findings and it's pretty hard to refute or politicized.

Horowitz has already put heat on Barry in the past, and remember this IG investigation started before DJT was ever sworn in. Horowitz has an opportunity to etch his name in history, if his findings further expose perhaps the greatest scandal in American political history. This this makes Watergate look like jaywalking. Iran Contra, you name it, this is huge and is a turning point in history.
Thanks, fellers!

I read an article this morning about federal employees, specifically at CFPB, using encrypted apps to avoid be "Strzoked" by their bosses, or their department.

It's basically a way to say what you want during business hours with impugnity, and ***** about Mich Mulvaney. They could use plenty of OIG attention.
VaultingChemist
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Clinton Foundation article, clearly. I suppose someone would have to comb through Wapo and NYT articles in that same timeframe to figure out what she specifically meant.
Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman was hired last year by former Google CEO Eric Schmidt to run his foundation. Schmidt is stepping down as head of Alphabet this month.

Shortly after Braverman was hired by Schmidt, Google fired the Podesta Group as its lobbying representative.

Seems that a lot of the same players in Clinton's circle are making moves.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/950599374823768064.html

Interesting thread. Convincing evidence that the spying on the Trump Campaign by FBI/Strzok was being shared with both the MSM and the Hillary Campaign = simultaneous tweets from a MSM outfit & HRC (to the minute) on the same info being leaked from the surveillance operation.
reb,
AG
?:-(:-*[:-)
Javelina said:

It's been amateur hour for sure.

H?m
First Page Last Page
Page 32 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.