Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,174 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
HelloUncleNateFitch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GCP12 said:

If this turns out to be true, there may be a need for that violent response the media keeps crying about.
captkirk
AG
Agents of the Clinton campaign and DNC
drcrinum
whatthehey78 said:

drcrinum said:

Collusion with and by whom?

Initially the Russian government colluding with the DNC/HRC, via their paid agents Steele & Fusions GPS, to interfere with the Presidential Election; such info then continuing into collusion with the FBI/DOJ to overthrow a duly elected President of the USA. I am not using the best term, it should be conspiring/conspiracy for legal meaning regarding a crime, but the MSM narrative has been collusion all along.
Bird Poo
AG
I hope something comes out about the Seth Rich murder. That poor ******* probably thought this was all a game not knowing how serious leftists are about holding onto power.
oysterbayAG
AG
Don't worry, I'm sure Mueller's team is hot on the trail of Seth's muderer !
Eagle2020
AG
If media outlets were paid to talk about the dossier, can this be interpreted as giving the DNC and Hillary airtime? Isn't there some law which stipulates that outlets have to give both sides equal time. Can the networks be charged for doing something illegal? It's no wonder they are trying so hard to damage Trump.
Prosperdick
AG
The hypocrisy on display is incredible...at the same time when Trump stated he likely wouldn't accept the results of the election if Hillary won she and the DNC were paying Steele & Fusion GPS to provide the dossier used to not only illegally monitor the Trump campaign team but the basis of the entire Russian collusion campaign to oust him from the presidency.
Ellis Wyatt
GreyhoundDad said:

Isn't there some law which stipulates that outlets have to give both sides equal time.
No. Does it seem like they're giving equal time now?
Eagle2020
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

GreyhoundDad said:

Isn't there some law which stipulates that outlets have to give both sides equal time.
No. Does it seem like they're giving equal time now?

No but it's not during the election cycle. I thought there was something about having to give both sides equal time during an election.
CrazyDayDuck
RoscoePColtrane said:

The dems narrative has run completely away from Fusion GPS and Russia Russia Russia, failed trying to make the "dossier" look like it was not relevant and have pretty much give up on obstruction.

Now it's all about fitness to serve

So deranged liberals are now calling into question the President's mental capacity?

Classic!
drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/07/wow-interesting-interview-with-joe-digenova-links-doj-nsd-john-carlin-with-fisa-court-judge-rudolph-contreras/

Quote:

The word is getting out. People are slowing beginning to piece together the BIGGER STORY of what fundamentally lies behind the Obama administration's 2016 use of FISA 702(16)(17) surveillance, and how an the intentional non-oversight of the Department of Justice National Security Division was used in the construct of the unlawful FBI surveillance and spying operation against presidential candidate Donald Trump.

During a radio interview on WMAL legal analyst and former U.S. Attorney General for Washington DC, Joe DiGenova, specifically highlights the DOJ National Security Division head John P Carlin and his role in the 2016 FISA warrant. Other than within our own research few people are paying attention to the DOJ-NSD side.

Additionally, and in complete concurrence with our prior research, DiGenova states first-hand knowledge that FISA Court Judge Rudolph Contreras did not recuse himself but was rather forcibly recused from the Michael Flynn case by either U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts or the aggregate FISA court.

IMPORTANT: Listen to the first 7:30 of the interview below.

(Here you must go to the article to listen to Mornings on the Mall -- I cannot link it)

Quote:

On December 7th, 2017, it was announced that U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras was mysteriously recused from the Special Counsel case against General Mike Flynn, five days after Judge Contreras accepting the initial pleading. No explanation as to 'why'?

Contreras was the judge who granted the FISA warrant -- he could not preside over Flynn's case and accept the guilty plea because he was technically a witness in the case per DiGenova.
So first we have Strzok and the Fruit of the Poisoned Tree argument, and now this. Flynn's case will likely be tossed out on appeal...Yes? Any comments from the legal community...

Also, DiGenova addressed Carlin's resignation: No senior DOJ Division chief resigns 3 weeks prior to a Presidential Election; it doesn't happen. Carlin was interviewed by the House Intel Committee back in July but the interest then was on the unmasking issue. Nunes needs to subpoena him for a return visit and question him about the dossier and the associated FISA warrant. He knows there was wrong doing...that's why he resigned.

drcrinum

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/dc-attorney-fbi-agents-working-to-expose-top-doj-officials/

See the preceding post about DiGenova -- The above article was written just before the election.
drcrinum

(1) https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/942753607308496897.html

(2) https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/942867271009042432.html

There are 2 threads to read from Stealth Jeff in sequence. It elaborates on his theory that Trump & Co. have known about the illegal activities of the government alphabet agencies from early one, and that they set up a series of schemes/traps to distract, bait, isolate, investigate, identify and remove the parties involved. It's all coming to a head. Classic Sun Tzu tactics. I would like to believe this...we should be able to find out very soon.
akm91
AG
The IG report can't come soon enough. I think the report doesn't come out until Feb/Mar but the 1.2M documents will be available to Congressional Committee on 1/15 correct?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Tailgate88
AG
akm91 said:

The IG report can't come soon enough. I think the report doesn't come out until Feb/Mar but the 1.2M documents will be available to Congressional Committee on 1/15 correct?

Correct. And I believe there was a Twitter thread saying the committee chairs might even get them earlier so there may be some leaks starting earlier. Should be an interesting week.
fasthorse05
akm91 said:

I certainly don't want to throw water on the coming IG report, but y'all do know they have no ability to investigate ANY DOJ/FBI personnel, and certinly not the "double secret" side of the FBI.

Actually, I want y'all to reassure me that out the 400, or so, agents, and one year of work, that the OIG has the ability to deliver the goods, so to speak. Assuming Horowitz is as advertised, even though he was appointed by Obama (therefore Jarrett), what CAN the IG do? Can they just recommend, suggest, etc.?

Honestly, I don't know, but I know the history of IG's isn't astounding regarding huge breaking news. However, y'all can educate me---Hawg, Coltrane, et al.
drcrinum

This radio interview with DiGenova is picking up steam. Above is a youtube link.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

This radio interview with DiGenova is picking up steam. Above is a youtube link.
00:00 - talk about the wicked pyschiatrist trying to diagnose Trump from afar; needs to be dis-credited

2:18 - talk about Bannon and "treasonous" comments; phased into discussion about how Trump was 100% correct when he said he was being illegally surveyed / wiretapped

3:05 - talk about wiretapping; Mike Rogers talk (head of NSA / electronic spying) discovered illegal surveillance under 702 (FISA). Rogers ordered an audit - that audit officer discovered violations of US Law; Clapper and Brennan tried to get Rogers fired (i.e. discovered FBI & DOJ NSD had gotten these "wiretaps" done)

4:22 - after the election; Rogers went to NY and briefed PE Trump about illegal spying and the next day, Trump moved his entire staff out of Trump Tower and over to his Bedminster NJ location...

5:01 - thinks there is a day of reckoning coming soon for DOJ people under Lynch - Comey is dead meat - its an amazing scandal; its an attempted Coup d'etat ...

6:05 - Obama admin had bootstrapped FISA warrants on known false information; used in front of the FISA court; lied to the FISA court to get the warrant

6:50 - notice John Clapper (former Director of National Intelligence) has started to mumble a little more than making bold statements because he is in the middle of all of this...

7:15 - 9:37 <traffic and weather>

9:40 - How do you know any of this? Well I've been getting alot of information "from 43 Former FBI Agents concerning the conduct of operations inside the bureau during this counterintelligence operation ... all of this information is with the House Intelligence Committee". All of this has been confirmed by House Intel. Nunes took alot of heat when Trmp took office; recall he visited the WH to view the documents - he had that press conference and said he "saw things that had nothing to do with Russian collusion". The printouts view by Susan Rice, etc. Admiral Rogers was directly responsible for that information going to the White House.

11:13 - Recall: During Rogers investigation (where he appointed the Audit Officer and Brennan and Clapper tried to get him fired) right before the November Election (in OCT 16) - Head of Nat'l Security Division at DOJ, John Collin, resigned in the middle of all this. Weird he would resign when "Hillary was going to win, and he was in line for a bigger job"...

11:58 - Look at whats happening today - Judge Contreras who took Flynn's guilty plea has recused himself from any further procedings in the Flynn case. Ask yourself, why would Judge Contreras recuse himself NOW? How can he have a conflict now, and not have one at the time of the plea? Judge Contrares was one of the judges sitting on the FISA court, and it is apparent (assumption) that he was involved somehow (maybe not nefariously) - what FISA warrants was he involved in and what did he review? I assume Nunes has the answer. Contrares has probably acted properly and saw information and acted on what was presented at the time - but now has learned he was duped after-the-fact. Question Remains: Why did he sit in a case where he may have reviewed warrants?

13:20 - "adds to the pile of evidence that the REAL treason that went on here was not by the Trump Campaign or the incoming President Elect Administration, but by people at DOJ or FBI who conspired to frame an incoming president of the united states with false crimes"

13:37 - How fast does this move with House Intel? Pretty fast because the IG will be issuing his report (this spring) but I think much sooner - where he will make recommendations; one of which will be to impanel a Grand Jury against the FBI & DOJ Officials who violated federal law...
akm91
AG
fasthorses05 said:

akm91 said:

I certainly don't want to throw water on the coming IG report, but y'all do know they have no ability to investigate ANY DOJ/FBI personnel, and certinly not the "double secret" side of the FBI.

Actually, I want y'all to reassure me that out the 400, or so, agents, and one year of work, that the OIG has the ability to deliver the goods, so to speak. Assuming Horowitz is as advertised, even though he was appointed by Obama (therefore Jarrett), what CAN the IG do? Can they just recommend, suggest, etc.?

Honestly, I don't know, but I know the history of IG's isn't astounding regarding huge breaking news. However, y'all can educate me---Hawg, Coltrane, et al.
The IG report will provide the political cover for Sessions/Wray to go after wrong doings under the Holder/Lynch DOJ. Without the IG report it will be distorted as a political witch hunt.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
RoscoePColtrane
Those plumbers in the Florida Hotel in the summer of '72 look like a girl scout cookie scam compared to what's going down.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Bird Poo
AG
Admiral Rogers is a faqing hero.
ellebee
SpreadsheetAg said:

drcrinum said:

00:00 - talk about the wicked pyschiatrist trying to diagnose Trump from afar; needs to be dis-credited

2:18 - talk about Bannon and "treasonous" comments; phased into discussion about how Trump was 100% correct when he said he was being illegally surveyed / wiretapped

3:05 - talk about wiretapping; Mike Rogers talk (head of NSA / electronic spying) discovered illegal surveillance under 702 (FISA). Rogers ordered an audit - that audit officer discovered violations of US Law; Clapper and Brennan tried to get Rogers fired (i.e. discovered FBI & DOJ NSD had gotten these "wiretaps" done)

4:22 - after the election; Rogers went to NY and briefed PE Trump about illegal spying and the next day, Trump moved his entire staff out of Trump Tower and over to his Bedminster NJ location...

5:01 - thinks there is a day of reckoning coming soon for DOJ people under Lynch - Comey is dead meat - its an amazing scandal; its an attempted Coup d'etat ...

6:05 - Obama admin had bootstrapped FISA warrants on known false information; used in front of the FISA court; lied to the FISA court to get the warrant

6:50 - notice John Clapper (former Director of National Intelligence) has started to mumble a little more than making bold statements because he is in the middle of all of this...

7:15 - 9:37 <traffic and weather>

9:40 - How do you know any of this? Well I've been getting alot of information "from 43 Former FBI Agents concerning the conduct of operations inside the bureau during this counterintelligence operation ... all of this information is with the House Intelligence Committee". All of this has been confirmed by House Intel. Nunes took alot of heat when Trmp took office; recall he visited the WH to view the documents - he had that press conference and said he "saw things that had nothing to do with Russian collusion". The printouts view by Susan Rice, etc. Admiral Rogers was directly responsible for that information going to the White House.

11:13 - Recall: During Rogers investigation (where he appointed the Audit Officer and Brennan and Clapper tried to get him fired) right before the November Election (in OCT 16) - Head of Nat'l Security Division at DOJ, John Collin, resigned in the middle of all this. Weird he would resign when "Hillary was going to win, and he was in line for a bigger job"...

11:58 - Look at whats happening today - Judge Contreras who took Flynn's guilty plea has recused himself from any further procedings in the Flynn case. Ask yourself, why would Judge Contreras recuse himself NOW? How can he have a conflict now, and not have one at the time of the plea? Judge Contrares was one of the judges sitting on the FISA court, and it is apparent (assumption) that he was involved somehow (maybe not nefariously) - what FISA warrants was he involved in and what did he review? I assume Nunes has the answer. Contrares has probably acted properly and saw information and acted on what was presented at the time - but now has learned he was duped after-the-fact. Question Remains: Why did he sit in a case where he may have reviewed warrants?

13:20 - "adds to the pile of evidence that the REAL treason that went on here was not by the Trump Campaign or the incoming President Elect Administration, but by people at DOJ or FBI who conspired to frame an incoming president of the united states with false crimes"

13:37 - How fast does this move with House Intel? Pretty fast because the IG will be issuing his report (this spring) but I think much sooner - where he will make recommendations; one of which will be to impanel a Grand Jury against the FBI & DOJ Officials who violated federal law...

You are now hereby appointed to break down any and all videos of interest. K thanks bye!
Prosperdick
AG
He forgot to put the weather report for the FBI and DOJ Officials...it's going to be a VERY long winter.
drcrinum

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/to-avoid-subpoena-fusion-gps-seeks-recusal-of-judge-who-served-on-trump-transition/

Quote:

To Avoid Subpoena, Fusion GPS Seeks Recusal Of Judge Who Served On Trump Transition

Fusion GPS is ramping up its efforts to avoid giving depositions in a dossier-related lawsuit being heard in federal court. On Monday, lawyers for the opposition research firm submitted a request to federal court in Washington, D.C. seeking the recusal of Judge Trevor McFadden.

McFadden, the Fusion lawyers note, served on the Trump presidential transition team and also worked at the Justice Department last year, when Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley referred Fusion for potential violations of foreign lobbying laws. The lawyers argue that McFadden's prior work on the Trump transition "raises issues as to whether in this case the Court's 'impartiality might reasonably be questioned.'"

Fusion GPS is not directly involved in the lawsuit, in which Russian businessman Aleksej Gubarev is suing BuzzFeed News in federal court in Florida for publishing the dossier....

Fusion filed suit in Washington, D.C. to try to quash a subpoena from Gubarev's lawyers seeking documents related to the dossier as well as depositions of its employees...

Evan Fray-Witzer, a lawyer for Gubarev, says that he trusts that McFadden will make "an impartial decision" regarding recusal. But he also blasted Fusion GPS for what he says is a "shocking display of hypocrisy."

Fray-Witzer pointed to an op-ed that Fusion GPS's co-founders, Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch, published in The New York Times last week calling for transparency from the three Congressional committees that have interviewed Simpson about the dossier.

lol
GCP12
AG
The damage control on both the dossier and Fusion GPS over the last two weeks has been a sight to see.
Javelina
AG
It's been amateur hour for sure.
drcrinum

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/08/doj-official-who-concealed-meetings-with-trump-dossier-figures-loses-another-job-title.html

Quote:

A Justice Department official demoted late last year for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump "dossier" has been stripped of yet another title, Fox News has learned.

Bruce Ohr is no longer head of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces.

Separately, sources familiar with the discussions tell Fox News that the Justice Department is expected to comply with demands from the House Intelligence Committee to provide Ohr for an interview. He is scheduled to visit the committee on Jan. 17, sources said.

Fox News first reported in December that Ohr had been demoted from the position of associate deputy attorney general, after it was revealed he had conducted undisclosed meetings with dossier author Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that produced the salacious document....

At the time of his demotion, DOJ officials told Fox News that Bruce Ohr had been "wearing two hats," and would fall back to his other title and portfolio as head of OCDETF.

Now, Ohr has been stripped of that role as well. It is unclear where Ohr has landed, only that he is still an employee with the Department of Justice....

Fox News has also confirmed that Bruce Ohr, as the head of OCDETF, was directly involved with Project Cassandra, the interagency investigation spearheaded by the DEA that tracked a massive international drug and money laundering scheme allegedly run by Hezbollah....

Hmmmm...."directly involved with Project Cassandra."
CrazyDayDuck
RoscoePColtrane said:

Those plumbers in the Florida Hotel in the summer of '72 look like a girl scout cookie scam compared to what's going down.
No kidding.

And notice how the liberals and their NeverTrump RINO friends are nowhere to be seen on this thread?
GCP12
AG
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/politics/bannon-mercers-trump-document-2015/index.html

Quote:

Bannon group shopped anti-Trump document in 2015

Washington (CNN)Before Donald Trump and Steve Bannon were enemies, they were allies. And not long before that, Bannon was part of an effort to sink Trump's presidential hopes -- even if Trump didn't know it.

A conservative watchdog group led by Bannon tried to discredit Trump in the early stages of the 2016 Republican presidential primary by shopping a document alleging that Trump had ties to mobsters, according to conservative sources and a copy of the document reviewed by CNN.

The anti-Trump opposition research was the work of author Peter Schweizer for the Government Accountability Institute, which he cofounded with Bannon in 2012. It described years of alleged business connections between Trump companies and organized crime figures, allegations that have circulated among Trump detractors for years.

The New York Times reported on the document on Friday.

The GAI is backed by the Mercer family, one of the largest benefactors for Trump's campaign. Rebekah Mercer, the daughter of hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer, is listed as the group's chairwoman on its website. But in 2015, when the document was produced, the Mercers were backing the campaign of one of Trump's rivals, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and Bannon had not yet joined the Trump campaign.
Quote:

The document offers a glimpse at behind-the-scenes efforts by conservatives to derail Trump's presidential bid. The document is similar to opposition research produced for both Republicans and Democrats targeting Trump. The best known of those is one produced by the Washington firm Fusion GPS alleging ties between Trump and Russians, which now has helped spawn a broad investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller.
More damage control for the dossier. "See! Even Bannon shopped a "dossier"!"
drcrinum

https://www.scribd.com/document/368440102/Memorandum-Opinion-signed-by-Judge-Richard-J-Leon-denying-Plaintiff-s-Fusion-GPS-Motion-for-Preliminary-Injunction

From the court record of Fusion GPS contesting providing identities on its bank records to the House Intel Committee subpoena: "It was later revealed that Steele was paid an undisclosed sum of money for work he performed for the FBI, and that the Trump Dossier was provided to the FBI in 2016."

This statement appears on Page 4 of the above court document under the section 'Background'. You can read it yourself for context. It sure sounds like the FBI paid Steele for the dossier.
GCP12
AG
This thread has been devoid of any shills, so I will answer for them.

"So what? The FBI should be trying to find any dirt on a presidential candidate/president that they can! It is for the safety of the country!"

That should be a bomb.
drcrinum

We don't yet know for certain if Assange has been extracted on not, but interestingly...he has not tweeted since December 31, but recently he removed the Blue Gem adjacent to his name on his home page and replaced it with an Hourglass.
GCP12
AG
If Trump pardoned Assange, the melt would be massive. I have mixed feelings on Assange, but that alone would be worth it.
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

If Trump pardoned Assange, the melt would be massive. I have mixed feelings on Assange, but that alone would be worth it.
Pardon in exchange for testimony that Seth Rich was the source for the DNC leak = fantastic deal in my book.
GCP12
AG
Definitely. I'd say he could also provide the missing Hillary emails, but it seems we can get those from Weiner's laptop or just ask the NSA. Don't really need Assange for that.
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.