Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,100 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That ploy will fail for them also. I love how supposedly professional Doctors can make diagnosis form tweets. Maybe they should claim he is from another galaxy.
Ag with kids
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

The dems narrative has run completely away from Fusion GPS and Russia Russia Russia, failed trying to make the "dossier" look like it was not relevant and have pretty much give up on obstruction.

Now it's all about fitness to serve

It's nice of that psychiatrist to violate professional ethics rules by diagnosing someone without actually having ever spent time with him.
GarryowenAg
AG
Yeah, my psychologist brother predicts this guy is going to get hit hard by the review board. Dumbass.
RoscoePColtrane
APA ethics enforcement is a joke
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/949766249621479429.html

I thought you would be interested in this thread, an appreciation of Trump Soldier.
Rockdoc
AG
Since these guys expect 2018 to be such an explosive year, kinda makes you wonder if this is why the dems and MSM are pushing so hard and fast to derail Trump before it's too late. I think they have an idea of what's coming.
TAMU1990
AG
Ag with kids said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

The dems narrative has run completely away from Fusion GPS and Russia Russia Russia, failed trying to make the "dossier" look like it was not relevant and have pretty much give up on obstruction.

Now it's all about fitness to serve

It's nice of that psychiatrist to violate professional ethics rules by diagnosing someone without actually having ever spent time with him.
Any rational person can see through their (democrats) ploy. If it's not one thing it's something else - which means their is nothing there. It makes them look desperate and lacking substance.
captkirk
AG
It wasn't that long ago when not accepting the results of the election was unamerican
drcrinum

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455202/hillary-clinton-email-investigations-trump-justice-department-revives-motive-criminal-intent

Quote:

All that said, investigations involving the mishandling of classified information by officials with privileged access to it will go nowhere unless the Justice Department restores the rule of law: investigators and prosecutors applying congressional statutes, not rewriting them as dictated by their political masters.

If a SC is to be appointed to investigate Hillary's e-mail server, I nominate Andrew McCarthy.
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
This hairdo is trying to inform anyone that the POTUS is losing touch with reality? GEEZ

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
oysterbayAG
AG
Finally, I think the winds of Clinton's Waterloo is approaching !
backintexas2013
AG
Step 1 in the new process is have people say he is crazy.

Step 2 will be that he is mentally unstable and is now going after his political enemies. I expect that to be the talking point Middle to late January.
captkirk
AG
They may try that, but if the IG report says what I think it's going to, that will provide all the cover needed to go after all these people, appoint an SC, etc
backintexas2013
AG
captkirk said:

They may try that, but if the IG report says what I think it's going to, that will provide all the cover needed to go after all these people! appoint an SC, etc

Nobody can say that there was a true investigation into Hillary and the emails. That hasn't stopped people from *****ing about iit being reopened. The IG report could be something but I doubt it.
captkirk
AG
backintexas2013 said:

captkirk said:

They may try that, but if the IG report says what I think it's going to, that will provide all the cover needed to go after all these people! appoint an SC, etc

Nobody can deny that there wasn't a true investigation into Hillary and the emails. That hasn't stopped people from *****ing about iit being reopened. The IG report could be something but I doubt it.
The IG was asked to address that allegation specifically.
Rockdoc
AG
A true investigation? I don't think so.
drcrinum

https://www.dailywire.com/news/21185/newly-released-emails-show-hillary-invited-putin-ryan-saavedra

Quote:

Hillary Clinton likes to talk a tough game about Russian President Vladimir Putin but that didn't stop her from inviting him and other top Russian officials to a Clinton Foundation gala right after she became Secretary of State.

Clinton Foundation director of foreign policy Amitabh Desai sent dozens of invitations to world leaders including then-Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, and Former President of the Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev, emails recently obtained by Judicial Watch revealed.

On March 13, 2009, Desai emailed the list of invitations to Assistant Secretary of State Andrew Shapiro, who then forwarded the email to top Clinton aide, Jake Sullivan. This happened at approximately the same time that the newly appointed Clinton tried to "reset" U.S. relations with Russia.

Clinton Foundation Gala = we need donations. Silent auction on special favors such as uranium.
drcrinum

So this is a new angle I hadn't considered in the FBI/DOJ/HRC scheme to undermine Trump: Strzok's wife, via her promotion in mid October 2016 (FISA warrant), using the SEC assets to find dirt on Trump. I wonder if Strzok sent many texts to his wife. Might be something to look into. Here is an account describing the timing of her promotion:

https://www.sott.net/article/371308-Peter-Strzoks-wife-was-promoted-to-SEC-director-hours-after-FBI-found-Hillary-emails-on-Weiners-laptop
backintexas2013
AG
Rockdoc said:

A true investigation? I don't think so.

Sorry I wasn't clear. Not enough coffee. I clarified.
backintexas2013
AG
Wonder how the wife feels about the mistress.
captkirk
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Kind of fitting the texts were leaked. F these people.
captkirk
AG
Prosperdick
AG
captkirk said:

backintexas2013 said:

Kind of fitting the texts were leaked. F these people.
Honey, forget about the mistress....we both really REALLY hate Trump, lets focus on that.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

So this is a new angle I hadn't considered in the FBI/DOJ/HRC scheme to undermine Trump: Strzok's wife, via her promotion in mid October 2016 (FISA warrant), using the SEC assets to find dirt on Trump. I wonder if Strzok sent many texts to his wife. Might be something to look into. Here is an account describing the timing of her promotion:

https://www.sott.net/article/371308-Peter-Strzoks-wife-was-promoted-to-SEC-director-hours-after-FBI-found-Hillary-emails-on-Weiners-laptop

That time line is suspect as hell.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://nypost.com/2018/01/06/carter-page-rips-sleazeball-spy-behind-trump-dossier/

Stories like the above in the MSM lead me to believe that slowing the tide is turning...the trump dossier was not only unsubstantiated, parts of it were complete fiction. There is some obvious hesitancy for total acceptance, but filings of multiple court cases (now numbering 5) charging libel by the author of the dossier plus calls in Congress for a criminal investigation of Steele are blatant public facts that are difficult to ignore.
GCP12
AG
Just an Ag
AG
Just an Ag said:

I don't recall the excessive amount of money FusionGPS received to create the dossier, but it is way out of proportion to what I perceive to be the work performed. Unless, those fees also account for money paid to FusionGPS which was then paid to sources and journalist. So, possibly Fusion GPS became simply another mechanism through which to hide the illegal use of campaign funds?
And this is the point is was trying to make earlier. But would this also an illegal use of campaign funds?

oysterbayAG
AG
Strok's mistress, Lisa Page is no Looker !
Long Live Sully
AG
oysterbayAG said:

Strok's mistress, Lisa Page is no Looker !
Have you seen him?
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/946240939986743297.html

David Kramer, McCain's dossier courier, is a Russian Expert -- read his bio in the above thread. When he met with Steele in London to obtain a copy of the dossier for McCain, he talked at length with Steele. In his first House Intel Committee interview, he stated he learned who Steele's Russian sources were, but he refused to disclose their identities. Now Nunes has subpoenaed him with a hearing date of January 11, next Thursday. Will he be required to reveal the names of Steele's Russian contacts???? If any contact was a formal Russian government official, it would mean Russian collusion, and it would also mean that the FBI (Strzok & Co.) would have been aware of this as well.
There potentially could be other fascinating revelations as well:
1) What if one of the sources was Nellie Ohr (wife of DOJ Bruce Ohr), a Russian expert & an employee of Fusion GPS during the summer of 2016?
2) Or Ivan Timefeev, a Russian official involved with the George Papadopoulos saga...meaning an entrapment plot?

This could be a big deal, only I suppose it will be a closed doors hearing and we won't learn the details, only a watered down version unless there are leaks. I don't see how Kramer can take the Fifth or plead that he is a journalist and therefore his sources are protected.

whatthehey78
AG
drcrinum said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/946240939986743297.html

David Kramer, McCain's dossier courier, is a Russian Expert -- read his bio in the above thread. When he met with Steele in London to obtain a copy of the dossier for McCain, he talked at length with Steele. In his first House Intel Committee interview, he stated he learned who Steele's Russian sources were, but he refused to disclose their identities. Now Nunes has subpoenaed him with a hearing date of January 11, next Thursday. Will he be required to reveal the names of Steele's Russian contacts???? If any contact was a formal Russian government official, it would mean Russian collusion, and it would also mean that the FBI (Strzok & Co.) would have been aware of this as well.
There potentially could be other fascinating revelations as well:
1) What if one of the sources was Nellie Ohr (wife of DOJ Bruce Ohr), a Russian expert & an employee of Fusion GPS during the summer of 2016?
2) Or Ivan Timefeev, a Russian official involved with the George Papadopoulos saga...meaning an entrapment plot?

This could be a big deal, only I suppose it will be a closed doors hearing and we won't learn the details, only a watered down version unless there are leaks. I don't see how Kramer can take the Fifth or plead that he is a journalist and therefore his sources are protected.

Collusion with and by whom?
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
First Page Last Page
Page 30 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.