Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,871 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here's the judge's ruling. He ruled against the 4 points Fusion GPS brought up pretty thoroughly (as far as a non lawyer can ascertain).

Judge's ruling
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
RoscoePColtrane
I wonder if Rod Rosenstein's wife being Bill Clinton's lawyer is a conflict of interest??

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Premium
AG
Where does Hillary's bedroom fire fit in all of this?
whatthehey78
AG
Premium said:

Spontaneous human combustion????
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
backintexas2013
AG
They were trying to have sex and the friction and lack of moister cause sparks.
Hogties
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Premium said:

Spontaneous human combustion????

I think you meant spontaneous Huma combustion.
fasthorse05
backintexas2013 said:

Since Fiasco started this thread, it's been quite enjoyable----UNTIL your comment.

I'll have to find something to put me to sleep, and I'll still have nightmares thinking about those two bumping uglies!!
drcrinum
Premium said:

Also, Q is thought to be one of the 5 people in the photo with Trump.

Edit: Remember, Clinton's private e-mail server was maintained in this house at Chappaqua, hence the above speculation about a 'convenient' way (a fire) to check out the wiring in the house. Several other points: Did you know/remember that Terry McAuliffe guaranteed the loan on this house when the Clinton's first purchased it in 1999?
http://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/03/nyregion/with-some-help-clintons-purchase-a-white-house.html
Also, Did you know that Andy McCabe owned a house in Chappaqua that was only 3 minutes away from the Clinton Residence?

drcrinum

https://www.infowars.com/trump-clears-path-for-assange-to-leave-london/

I realize it's Infowars, but it is a convincing read that Assange may be on the way to freedom. In the background, Assange still has not tweeted since his M.I.A. -- Paper Planes tweet on December 31. Also, it seems pretty obvious that Assange is holding something of major importance in relation to the switch code he posted along with that tweet -- the latter may represent a major bargaining tool, such as Hillary's missing e-mails.

drcrinum

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/05/special-counsel-attorney-andrew-weissman-under-scrutiny-as-rosenstein-agrees-to-turn-over-documents-to-nunes/

Quote:

Mueller's "Pit Bull" Andrew Weissmann under scrutiny as Rosenstein agrees to turn over documents to Nunes

....Rosenstein not only agreed to provide all the documents requested, which include unredacted FBI interviews with witnesses, as well as, access to eight key FBI and DOJ witnesses but information on Andrew Weissmann, whose now a senior member of the special counsel.

Moreover, the committee notes that the Justice Department is "researching records related to the details of an April 2017 meeting between DOJ Attorney Andrew Weissmann (now the senior attorney for Special Counsel Robert Mueller) and the media, which will also be provided to this Committee by close of business on Thursday, January 11, 2018." Weissmann, who is considered a top criminal prosecutor, was described in a New York Times report as Mueller's "legal Pit Bull."

Justice Department officials could not be immediately reached for comment.

Judicial Watch, a government watchdog group, released multiple internal Justice Department emails in early December, showing senior employees of the Justice Department lavishing praise on then-former acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she defied President Donald Trump's January, 2017, travel ban executive order.

"I am so proud," Weissmann told Yates in an email. Weissmann, who joined Mueller's team in June, was was then a top prosecutor in the Justice Department's criminal division. "And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects." Yates was fired by Trump for her insubordination.

Weissman's role in the Special Counsel is significant. He is described as Mueller's right hand man in the investigation, which appears to be expanding from its original edict to investigate alleged collusion between members of the Trump campaign with Russia, to a broader financial investigation of Trump, members of his family and campaign officials.

"It is my hope that this agreement will provide the Committee with all outstanding documents and witnesses necessary to complete its investigations into matters involving DOJ and FBI," stated Nunes in the letter. "As agreed, designated Committee investigators and staff will be provided access to all remaining investigative documents, in un-redacted review at DOJ on Friday, January 5, 2018."

Must be something we haven't heard about concerning Weissmann. Maybe the OIG found something on him similar to Strzok & Page. This may be interesting. Wouldn't it be ironic if Weissmann had to be removed from Mueller's team too? That would almost guarantee Mueller's investigation would have no credibility.

GCP12
AG
backintexas2013 said:

drcrinum

GCP12
AG
ALL of Comey's memos were classified. Sworn declaration from the FBI FOIA officer, apparently. Video in link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/comey-busted-fbi-chief-foia-officer-confirms-comeys-memos-classified-time-written/

Quote:

Farrell told Lou Dobbs that the acting FBI Chief FOIA Officer confirmed that ALL of James Comey's memos were classified at the time they were written and are still classified today.

James Comey leaked the classified documents to a liberal reporter and friend to publish which is a federal crime.

Chris Farrell: We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the Chief FOIA Officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days. And in that sworn declaration Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey's memos, all of them, were classified at the time they were written and they remain classified.
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

Priestap is the dark horse here. He knows some ****
aggielostinETX
AG
Bye Felicia
GCP12
AG
Deats said:

Bye Felicia
If that's true, it almost swings me back into the camp that Comey is part of the conspiracy of some theoretical Trump/Mueller/Comey team to bring down the deep state. How can he be that stupid to testify to leaking the memos? It's mind boggling. This **** is just comical
oysterbayAG
AG
This whole Mueller appointment appears to be turning into a joke. The purpose of appointing the Special Council was to assure there would be no conflict of interest. Based on the discovery of biased behavior of several members of Mueller's team, the Special Council's office is full of conflicts of interest.Therefore, it has turned out that the Mueller appointment was based on convoluted logic. Not a good example for the legal profession, which is based on logic !
Bird Poo
AG
Who was behind the appointment and why?
Long Live Sully
AG
oysterbayAG said:

This whole Mueller appointment appears to be turning into a joke. The purpose of appointing the Special Council was to assure there would be no conflict of interest. Based on the discovery of biased behavior of several members of Mueller's team, the Special Council's office is full of conflicts of interest.Therefore, it has turned out that the Mueller appointment was based on convoluted logic. Not a good example for the legal profession, which is based on logic !
Tell me more about this legal profession being based on logic. I am not familiar with that.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

oysterbayAG said:

Tell me more about this legal profession being based on logic. I am not familiar with that.
I took a math course when I was a CS major: Logistical & Combinatorial Mathematics ... it was based on logic; and was the toughest course I ever took. I got a 54 average, which was a B- after the class curve (highest grade in the class was a 72 - and that nerd was PISSED).

Legal profession is based on precedence and persuasion (regardless of logic).
RoscoePColtrane
Amazing that everytime bad hillary headlines start a new news cycle how fast that the Clinton rapid response team can trot out Adrienne Elrod and Zac Petkanas out to look into the camera and lie their asses off over and over, be called out for the lie and they stand their ground and stick to it.

The two contrasts in this whole thing is comical. The same players that took a couple of months to "clear Hillary" with little effort, regardless of the mountain of evidense to the contrary, and for the last 18 months have gone scorched earth to try and prove anything on the President and have nothing whatsoever to show for it.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
Here is a decent summary of the last few days, and last couple pages of this thread for that matter.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/walls-close-in-around-doj-and-fbi-small-group-participants/#more-144233
Quote:

Walls close in around DOJ and FBI "Small Group" Participants...

Several stories broke yesterday:
Senator Ron Johnson gains copies of the manipulated/edited FBI small group "talking points" that exonerated Hillary Clinton despite overwhelming evidence. Johnson is a Senate Judiciary Committee member and remains focused on those specifics.

Senator Chuck Grassley has identified that former FBI Director James Comey leaked classified FBI information to the media to gain political leverage. Additional questions are now raised by the Senate Judiciary Chairman.

The FBI has begun a new review of the Clinton Foundation pay-to-play network during Hillary Clinton's tenure at the State Dept. Investigators are questioning the people within the Clinton foundation about actions taken as a result of donations to the foundation.

A federal judge has ruled that Fusion GPS must turn over it's bank records to the House Intelligence Committee. Including records of financial payments to journalists and media outlets to push the Christopher Steele "Dossier" story.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes will be receiving all remainingDOJ documents, without redaction, that pertain to the 2016 DOJ/FBI FISA court application. In addition eight key members of the FBI "small group" will be questioned by the committee.

The Dept. of Justice it reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email use; and how both Clinton and her aide Huma Abedin used, shared and stored classified documents on their personal servers and devices.

Paul Manafort sues Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his probe due to a claim of overreach and operating outside the scope of his legal authority from congress.

Additionally, the DOJ Office of Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, is anticipated to deliver 1.2 million documents, from a year-long investigation into the FBI/DOJ, to House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte on January 15th.

It is easy to get stuck in the weeds on any individual storyline within the larger network of ongoing investigations. However, the bigger picture is found in the commonality all of these investigations hold.
Quote:

The single thread that binds all of these stories together is the political use of the FBI and DOJ by former and current officials within each department.

This is why the IG report is so important. The IG is about as neutral and nonpartisan as it gets in DC. The Inspector General was appointed by Obama. He can give cover to all these Republicans and Trump appointees in their investigations by presenting all the evidence needed to prosecute.
drcrinum

Tailgate88
AG
I like this part. Sounds like January could be interesting.

Quote:

In the coming ten days do not be surprised to see numerous leaks to the Washington Post, New York Times or CNN that are the outcome of those continuing operations. Look for a pattern within the leaks. It would not be surprising to see variations (fake news/real leaks) of the same documents used as tracers. All of the inbound information to congress only increases the likelihood of leaks. However, we are also in the phase where the congressional leakers will have to wonder if they are a target.

Also LOL at the graphic.

drcrinum

http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/humas-new-family-email-crisis/

Quote:

Abedin's first and "closest" cousin, Omar Amanat who last week was convicted of federal fraud charges sent messages to her Yahoo and State Department accounts asking for government favors related to his New York-area business ventures starting in 2009, shortly after then-Secretary of State Clinton tapped her as her deputy chief of staff. Amanat's communications with Abedin while at State and his little-known family ties to Abedin were first reported last April by WND.

A Justice Department document, Page 1 and Page 5, filed last month in federal court reveals that New York investigators obtained a search warrant on Amanat's Yahoo-hosted email account in July 2016 at the same time the FBI was closing the Clinton email case. Investigators subsequently discovered "all emails between 2008 and 2012 had been deleted from the account before the government obtained the warrant."

What other treasures are buried on Weiner's laptop? If you don't know anything about Huma's first cousin Amanat, he was just sent to prison for 10 years for fraud. Oh, by the way, his brother (another first cousin of Huma) is currently under indictment in New York for similar charges. See below:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/29/huma-abedins-cousin-convicted-in-fraud-case-involving-fake-emails.html

RoscoePColtrane
Adam Schiff is like a possum shiiting thumbtacks right now. After the Don Jr fiasco where CNN was getting live updates to a closed session Schiff was walking in and out of like he had a constant attack of IBS
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

There is so much **** hitting the fan at the same time that the MSM is dizzy and seems to be paralyzed. Trump is driving them crazy with his tweets and completely controlling their narratives. He has them focused on that silly book and Bannon (witness yesterday's WH briefing). Look at Trump's latest tweet:

GCP12
AG
I just have a hard time believing Bannon and Trump aren't on the same page here. It makes literally no sense for Bannon to have done this. I think Bannon has his issues and seems to over inflate his worth. But, I also refuse to believe he is just a complete moron. It makes no sense for him to **** on his last ally, who also happens to be the most powerful man in the world.
Bird Poo
AG
Sloppy Steve.

When you get a nickname, you're on the shlt list.
drcrinum

Ellis Wyatt
drcrinum said:

The replies to that tweet are amazing. Liberals are completely detached from reality. No wonder Bernie gained so much traction.
MelvinUdall
I want to believe, I just don't believe anything much will come of any of this information that is leaking out. Also, it is hard for me to believe anything from wnd.com.
Just an Ag
AG
I don't recall the excessive amount of money FusionGPS received to create the dossier, but it is way out of proportion to what I perceive to be the work performed. Unless, those fees also account for money paid to FusionGPS which was then paid to sources and journalist. So, possibly Fusion GPS became simply another mechanism through which to hide the illegal use of campaign funds?
Garrelli 5000
AG
How many articles has the sycophant media already written detailing how Hillary had grown suspicious of Huma for a long time and she'd actually been cut out of all important meetings and decisions for a very long time....Hillary just didn't want to risk the appearance of infighting.

If Huma takes a big fall for HRC, those articles will be released within a few seconds of the announcement.
GCP12
AG
Interesting timing...
First Page Last Page
Page 27 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.