Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,079 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Things are heating up

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-03%20CEG%20to%20DOJ%20(Classification%20of%20Comey%20Memos).pdf
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RUH roh... math is racist!
Rockdoc
AG
There is so much s*** flying around, it's going to take multiple fans to process the hittin.
Ellis Wyatt
RoscoePColtrane said:

Things are heating up

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-03%20CEG%20to%20DOJ%20(Classification%20of%20Comey%20Memos).pdf
Good stuff. The noose is tightening.
drcrinum

drcrinum
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/04/understanding-the-context-of-devin-nunes-requests-obamas-2016-doj-fbi-spying-operation/

Quote:

Understanding The Context Of Devin Nunes Requests - Obamas 2016 DOJ/FBI Spying Operation

Sometime in early 2016 Admiral Rogers became aware of "ongoing" and "intentional" violations of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), Section 702 surveillance. Specifically item #17 which includes the unauthorized upstream data collection of U.S. individuals within NSA surveillance.

Section 702 Item #17 "About Queries" is specifically the collection of emails, and phone call surveillance of U.S. persons.

The public doesn't discover this issue, and NSA Director Rogers action, until May 2017when we learn that Rogers told the FISA court he became aware of unlawful surveillance and collection of U.S. persons. Put into context, with the full back-story, it appears that 2016 surveillance was the political surveillance now in the headlines; the stuff Chairman Nunes is currently questioning.

The dates here are important as they tell a story.

As a result of Rogers suspecting [FISA 702 (#17 email and phone calls)] surveillance activity was being used for reasons he deemed unlawful, in mid 2016 Rogers ordered the NSA compliance officer to run a full audit on 702 NSA compliance.

Again, 702 is basically spying on Americans; the actual "spying" part is 702. Item 17 is "About Queries", which allows queries or searches of content of email and phone conversations based on any subject matter put into the search field.

The NSA compliance officer identified several strange 702 "About Queries" that were being conducted. These were violations of the fourth amendment (search and seizure), ie. unlawful surveillance and gathering. Admiral Rogers was briefed by the compliance officer on October 20th, 2016.

Admiral Mike Rogers ordered the "About Query" activity to stop, reported the activity to the DOJ, and then went to the FISA court. On October 26th, 2016, full FISC assembly, NSA Director Rogers personally informed the court of the 702(17) violations. Additionally, Rogers also stopped "About Query" permanently.....

The DOJ National Security Division set Admiral Mike Rogers up to take the fall for their unlawful conduct. They preempted Rogers by filing a notification with the FISA Court on 26th September 2016 (look at the pdf). DOJ-NSD head John P Carlin was setting up Rogers as the scapegoat while knowing the NSA FISA compliance officer was still reviewing their conduct. Carlin wouldn't notify the court unless he was trying to cover something. Carlin then announced his resignation. The NSA compliance officer did not brief Admiral Rogers until 20th Oct 2016. Admiral Rogers notified the FISC on 26th Oct 2016.....

Obama's political operatives within the DOJ-NSD were using FISA 702(17) surveillance "about inquiries" that would deliver email and phone communication for U.S. people (Trump campaign). The unit would work in coordination with the FBI Counterintelligence Unit (Peter Strzok etc.) To stop the activity NSA Director Mike Rogers initiated a full 702 compliance review. Before the review was complete the DOJ-NSD had enough information for their unlawful FISA warrant which worked retroactively to make the prior FBI surveillance (began in July '16 per James Comey) lawful. Rogers stopped the process on October 26th 2016. As a result of his not going along, Rogers became a risk; Clapper demanded he be fired.

There is much more in this article including references, but now you understand: why Sally Yates denied IG overview of the DOJ National Security Division in 2015, why Admiral Rogers 'secretly' visited Trump shortly after the election to inform him that all e-mail and phone conversations in Trump Tower were being collected, how the illegally collected FISA 702(17) surveillance info plus the Trump dossier were used to obtain the FISA warrant in early October, why Nunes was shocked when he learned this in early 2017, and the origin of the following tweet:

Tailgate88
AG
If Bush had ordered the Obama campaign to be surveilled in this manner back in 2008, the MSM be like:

But since it was Obama doing it to Trump, they be like:

Just an Ag
AG
Tailgate88 said:

If Bush had ordered the Obama campaign to be surveilled in this manner back in 2008, the MSM be like:

It would've been worse than that! Someone would certainly be in jail.
drcrinum
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Things are heating up

drcrinum
drcrinum
aggiehawg
AG
Anyone else remember early into Trump's term when Comey testified he was investigating all of the leaks??

Putting the fox in charge of security for the hen house. Great idea.
akm91
AG
aggiehawg said:

Anyone else remember early into Trump's term when Comey testified he was investigating all of the leaks??

Putting the fox in charge of security for the hen house. Great idea.
That's ethical leadership I tell ya!
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
GCP12
AG
Tailgate88
AG
GCP12 said:

18 classified emails = 18 felonies. Hey Huma, how does immunity sound?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

She'll never go for it. She and her kid would have to go into Witness Protection forever. She'd rather take her chances at Club Fed than be on the streets with the Clinton Mafia gunning for her.
Just an Ag
AG
Howz'bout immunity and a one-way ticket back to the loving and protective arms of the Muslim Brotherhood?
Bird Poo
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

She'll never go for it. She and her kid would have to go into Witness Protection forever. She'd rather take her chances at Club Fed than be on the streets with the Clinton Mafia gunning for her.
Heck, her chances of survival may have already decreased now that they have something on her. Most of the mysterious Clinton deaths have been before someone could come forward, not revenge.
Rockdoc
AG
I wish I could believe that justice would be served. I just don't think the R's have the nads to see anything through, so not holding my breath.
TAMU1990
AG
drcrinum said:

Soros - shocker
RoscoePColtrane
Remember when this tweet sent the entire MSM into a frenzy and they all claimed the POTUS was off his rocker and how dare he accuse St. Barry of such a thing.......

Even the fact check sites refuse to give in on this though. They all still claim it's a false tweet

This tweet aged really really well

Code 7 10-42
whatthehey78
AG
SIAP...not aware whether this particular doc. has/has not been mentioned as being among the docs to be released to the HIC. Source - OAN.

Justice Department Agrees To Release 'Trump Dossier' To House Intel Committee

January 4, 2018
OAN Newsroom
A congressional committee will now get access to the "Trump-Russia dossier" and other documents from the Russia probe.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes announced that his committee and the Department of Justice reached an agreement for access to the records.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
aggiehawg
AG
whatthehey78 said:

SIAP...not aware whether this particular doc. has/has not been mentioned as being among the docs to be released to the HIC. Source - OAN.

Justice Department Agrees To Release 'Trump Dossier' To House Intel Committee

January 4, 2018
OAN Newsroom
A congressional committee will now get access to the "Trump-Russia dossier" and other documents from the Russia probe.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes announced that his committee and the Department of Justice reached an agreement for access to the records.
Hhmm. TBH, I thought Mueller had exclusive possession of all of the physical records regarding "muh Russia" and that would be used as the dodge to the Nunes subpoena. Maybe not?
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
aggielostinETX
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Awesome
RoscoePColtrane
https://www.scribd.com/document/341409034/Steele-Trump-Dossier

Code 7 10-42
Just an Ag
AG
omg, pay me half of what they paid Fusion GPS and i'll come up with much better written, imaginative, and BELIEVABLE document that that! LOL, I wonder what the rest of the 30-something pages contain? I also like how they indirectly address Clinton in a "not much to see here" way.
RoscoePColtrane
Just an Ag said:

omg, pay me half of what they paid Fusion GPS and i'll come up with much better written, imaginative, and BELIEVABLE document that that! LOL, I wonder what the rest of the 30-something pages contain? I also like how they indirectly address Clinton in a "not much to see here" way.
The entire thing is comical I promise you
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
You might have misunderstood me. The dossier has been public for a long time. The FBI's response and handling of it has not but I assumed that Mueller had all of that stuff and would assert "on-going investigation" to keep it from Congress.

(OT a bit, but that should be a part of any new Special Counsel law. When Special Counsels can and cannot obstruct Congress.)
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

You might have misunderstood me. The dossier has been public for a long time. The FBI's response and handling of it has not but I assumed that Mueller had all of that stuff and would assert "on-going investigation" to keep ot from Congress.

(OT a bit, but that should be a part of any new Special Counsel law. When Special Counsels can and cannot obstruct Congress.)
No harm no foul, I'm sure there's a few that haven't seen the document yet
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

oysterbayAG
AG
Looks like the average IQ of the FBI has fallen substantially from the old school days !
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

No harm no foul, I'm sure there's a few that haven't seen the document yet
I'm glad you posted that again. FTR, I am not and have never been in the spook biz but that "dossier" is so full of crap that is unsubstantiated, couched in evasion and speculation, might even call it more of "evasive speculation" or "speculative evasion" if one prefers, it is hard to believe it is even an intelligence product from a professional.

Maybe I'm wrong and the intelligence biz is comprised of some really crappy folks.
akm91
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

No wonder NYT published the crap what was the Fusion GPS op-ed tripe. They knew their days were numbered and tried to get ahead of it.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
First Page Last Page
Page 26 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.