Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,326 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/945654673649922049.html

http://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-obama-administrations-defiance-inspectors-general-faulty-opinion-the

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-email-server-top-secret-217985

As a side note, batches of Hillary's e-mails from the Weiner laptop are now beginning to be released. This is going to really make HRC, Obama, Comey, Strzok & the FBI look bad, not to mention the ongoing dossier & U1 investigations, all awaiting the OIG report to be released in a little over 2 weeks. In this regard, I linked a few interesting historical tidbits to keep in mind:

1) There was no State Department Inspector General covering the period beginning January 11, 2008 for >5 years. Just think what happened over this period that such an IG should have been monitoring:
Hillary's private e-mail server, Hillary's Ghost Stories (Russian spy ring), Uranium One, Benghazi, Libya & Egypt & the Muslim Brotherhood, etc.
2) Obama's decision in July 2015 that DOJ officials could disregard any requests/inquiries from the DOJ Inspector General. And what happened here: Trump-Russia collusion investigation, illegal wiretapping, unmasking, Trump dossier & FISA warrants, late stages of Project Cassandra, etc.
3) Disclosure that Weiner's laptop not only held top secret e-mails, but also 'special action program' (SAP) e-mails. In fact, the IG investigating the laptop didn't even have clearance to examine the SAP e-mails.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

When I graduated (long time ago), I was recruited by the CIA but actually wanted to be a member of the FBI. Had a friend who was and regularly watched the old TV series. Today, my image/opinion of both are not what they used to be and that saddens me.
We are about the same age. I too was recruited by the CIA during law school but didn't want to move to DC. The FBI, CIA and JAG Corps were very visible in on-campus recruiting back then.

In fact, a guy who was behind me in law school ended up being the FBI Special Agent on a case in which I was involved. He recognized me immediately when we had our first meeting.
Interesting. I'm probably about 10 yrs older (6 yrs active duty, Vietnam). Technically should have been class of '68. I didn't pursue the CIA recruitment due to my thinking they somehow wanted me as a field agent (lol) when it was much more probable they sought me as a logistician to study satellite images of USSR transportation capacities/capabilities. It's how we came to the realization (at the time) that the Soviet army was more paper tiger than real threat to Europe and Reagan called their bluff.

I thought about Law School but decided (rightly so) that I wasn't a 'deep thinker' or 'logical' enough to be successful. Was better suited for my chosen career path...and way too boring for you legal eagles.

Have a happy/prosperous new year!

Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
RoscoePColtrane
Nunes being back at full strength after being cleared by the IG has really thrown a wrench in the pushback from the deep state to keep Fusion GPS and those players out of the light. But I believe this letter to Nunes is what really put him in overdrive to go after Simpson and company and their links to the DOJ/FBI.

https://www.scribd.com/document/361744882/361738857-2017-10-16-Letter-to-Chair-D-Nunes
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Nunes being back at full strength after being cleared by the IG has really thrown a wrench in the pushback from the deep state to keep Fusion GPS and those players out of the light. But I believe this letter to Nunes is what really put him in overdrive to go after Simpson and company and their links to the DOJ/FBI.

https://www.scribd.com/document/361744882/361738857-2017-10-16-Letter-to-Chair-D-Nunes
I vaguely remember this. A tad of arrogant defiance IMO.
aggiehawg
AG
Well that letter is full of enough BS to piss me off. Doubt it would have a different effect on Nunes.

That letter is Torbush worthy.

RoscoePColtrane
Still anxious to see the reply to this letter from Nunes

https://www.scribd.com/document/368046067/Devin-Nunes-letter-to-Rod-Rosenstein

Bird Poo
AG
aggiehawg said:

Well that letter is full of enough BS to piss me off. Doubt it would have a different effect on Nunes.

Congress has been nothing but dickless whiners for the last 3 decades. This letter told Nunes to GFY. Strategically, there is a good reason for Fusion to take this stance. They know Nunes and Company will only take these issues so far, and it Congress will not do anything of consequence.
RoscoePColtrane
OneNightW said:

aggiehawg said:

Congress has been nothing but dickless whiners for the last 3 decades. This letter told Nunes to GFY. Strategically, there is a good reason for Fusion to take this stance. They know Nunes and Company will only take these issues so far, and it Congress will not do anything of consequence.
I guess that's why Nunes issued a stack of subpoenas pretty much calling their bluff
Bird Poo
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

OneNightW said:

aggiehawg said:

I guess that's why Nunes issued a stack of subpoenas pretty much calling their bluff

They rejected the initial round of subpoenas, why wouldn't they do it again?

Congress is toothless.
RoscoePColtrane
OneNightW said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

OneNightW said:

aggiehawg said:

They rejected the initial round of subpoenas, why wouldn't they do it again?

Congress is toothless.
Well actually they weren't rejected they fought them under the argument that Nunes was recused while under EC and IG investigations. Nunes has been cleared and is no longer recused. It's a different ballgame now.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Have to have a competent AG and non-corrupt DOJ/FBI to prosecute criminal referrals from Congress. We haven't had that since before Janet "From the Bunny Planet" Reno. Ashcroft was too sick and Gonzales too weak. Holder and Lynch were corrupt and agenda driven.
RoscoePColtrane
Jeff Sessions days are numbered in 2018
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Jeff Sessions days are numbered in 2018
Fear you are correct. Actually, belay that last transmission. Hope you are correct. Need to make the change before the mid-terms though to get the confirmation through.

Need a firebrand who will take no prisoners and clean out the corruption. Enough of the Chuck Rhodes type toadies at DOJ.
RoscoePColtrane
Declaration of Scott L. Glabe, Deputy General Counsel for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence for the US House of Representatives.

https://www.scribd.com/document/365208275/Declaration-of-Scott-L-Glabe-Deputy-General-Counsel-for-the-House-Permanent-Select-Committee-on-Intelligence

RoscoePColtrane

RoscoePColtrane

RoscoePColtrane

RoscoePColtrane
Interesting.... this from Special Counsel Mueller's office says a Russian professor tried for months to arrange meeting between then candidate Trump & Russia officials during 2016, an "open invitation," but Trump not interested, no meeting.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Still anxious to see the reply to this letter from Nunes

https://www.scribd.com/document/368046067/Devin-Nunes-letter-to-Rod-Rosenstein

Agree ; the response will be very interesting
74OA
AG
SIAP: Even CNN?!
Cant Think of a Name
AG
I wonder what smoking gun is fixing to drop?

Must be pretty damning.
VaultingChemist
AG
74OA said:

SIAP: Even CNN?!
Frankness from CNN. I never thought anyone there would see the light.....

Quote:

The field agents of the FBI should still retain the trust of the American people. Their honor and dignity has not been compromised; but the bureau's leadership ranks require a prompt and thorough house cleaning by the new director, Christopher Wray. The bureau's leadership has forfeited the reputation of a cherished American institution.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

stetson said:

Who/what is Q?

My bet is that it is Michael Rogers of the NSA.

Supposedly he was the one that met with then President-elect Trump in Nov '16 at Trump Tower and spilled the bills on the spying.
Tend to agree. If not Rogers, someone in his inner loop.

Most definitely.

Regardless, Rogers has played a major role in uncovering the shenanigans at the FBI and DOJ.

And I love how those who are so quick defend the FBI and Mueller are so silent on Rogers.
Tailgate88
AG
Cant Think of a Name said:

Must be pretty damning.

Happy New Year?

74OA
AG
If even CNN is getting on board, then evidence of the politicization of the FBI's senior leadership must be overwhelming.
aggiehawg
AG

Must be pretty damning.
OIG report??
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

Must be pretty damning.
OIG report??
Or Nunes' threats of Congressional Censure if FBI/DOJ don't turn over Dossier docs with explanation of their use by Jan. 3rd???

Not sure how that might be taken by those agencies, but the timing is "dead ahead"????
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
FTAG 2000
AG
If CNN is distancing itself, some bad stuff is coming down.
captkirk
AG
Wait, I thought Trump was literally Hitler for criticizing the FBI. Morning Shmoe told me so.
scoop12
AG
Not sure which thread to put this on, but this is something I just realized from an older story regarding Trump Jr and wikileaks. In the below tweet, Trump Jr shows the communication that Wikileaks sent him. In there is a link to wlsearch.tk. If you go to that link, it is a page about Seth Rich. Has this been debunked already? The site could have easily changed ownership and been updated with this content, but interesting nonetheless.

drcrinum
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/01/the-russian-collusion-narrative-was-as-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-explained-an-insurance-policy/#more-144082

Quote:

In October 2016, immediately after the DOJ lawyers formatted the FBI information (Steele Dossier etc.) for the FISA application, the head of the NSD, Asst. Attorney General John P Carlin, left his job. During his exit John Carlin informed the FISA court the DOJ-NSD frequently provided false information to the court to gain FISA warrants Read Here.....

Responding to a 2015 request by the DOJ Office of Inspector General, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates told the internal watchdog they cannot investigate the National Security Division. That's right, there was essentially no oversight on any activity happening inside the NSD.

In 2015 the OIG requested oversight and it was Sally Yates who responded with a lengthy 58 page legal explanation saying, essentially, 'nope not allowed.' (PDF HERE) All of the DOJ is subject to oversight, except the NSD......

The former head of the NSD, Asst. Attorney General John P Carlin, admitting their intentional misuse of the FISA court process is actual evidence of why Sally Yates kept the NSD operating without oversight.

Post election, the legal aides, career bureaucrats, investigators and agents within the entire ideological operation of the FBI and DOJ-NSD then transferred to the Robert Mueller investigation so they could keep a lid on any of their risk exposure and simultaneously maintain the entire false premise behind the Russian Collusion Narrative.
How did they get in the Mueller investigation? Through the assignment, advice and assistance of FBI Chief Legal Counsel, James Baker who would be the point person assigning people to assist his long-time friend, Robert Mueller.

See? That's where James Baker becomes exposed....

Mueller's entire Russia Conspiracy investigation was really just another way the players within the original scheme could keep a lid on the events in 2016 and still retain the insurance policy. That's why many of the FBI/DOJ "small group", the crew who cleared Hillary in the email investigation, were part of the Trump Operation, and later also assigned to the Mueller investigation. Controls were/are needed.....

However, the back-story to the FISA warrant is the FBI and NSD collaboration. The back-story to the FISA warrant is the cornerstone to expose this entire charade. The back-story to the FISA warrant contains action by the FBI and the DOJ upper-management and leadership. The back-story to the FISA warrant outlines the conspiracy and the nature of the relationships amid all the conspirators.

Very interesting read. I've pulled out relevant details, but it is better to read the entire article for overall perspective. Operating without oversight...the most transparent Administration in history.
RoscoePColtrane
Wonder when Mueller's ties to Larry Summers and the hedge funds, and all the money in the Cayman's comes into play? OCCO Jap European Fund, OCCO Eastern European Fund amongst others lurk in the shadows.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

Must be pretty damning.
OIG report??
Hawg/Coltrane, I understand the various "punishments/penalties" Congress can impose, but is contempt really any kind of a concern for someone at the DOJ/FBI? Holder suggested he didn't like it, but it never seemed to bother him publicly, and would it be serious enough for Priestap, McCabe, Rosenstein, etc. to be worried.

IF those docs are turned over by tomorrow, I'll guarantee you it won't be all of them. Honestly, why wouldn't they "bleach bit" them, as there appears to be no punishment for doing so?

Just a question.

Edited to make the sentence make sense. Thanks Coltrane.
RoscoePColtrane
fasthorses05 said:

aggiehawg said:

Must be pretty damning.
OIG report??
Hawg/Coltrane, I understand the various "punishments/penalties" Congress can impose, but is contempt really any kind of a concern for someone at the DOJ/FBI? Holder suggested he didn't like it, but it never seemed to bother him publicly, and would it be serious enough for Priestap, McCabe, Rosenstein, etc. to be worried.

IF those docs are turned over by tomorrow, I'll guarantee you it won't be all of them. Honestly, why would they "bleach bit" them, as there appears to be no punishment for doing so?

Just a question.
That's actually the textbook example of obstruction, a crime, the DOJ at the time just chose not to prosecute HRC and company. Destroying subpoenaed evidense it serious as hell, however you have to have an agency willing to prosecute.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
Well, I kind of thought so, but the left tells me that as long as I didn't mean to "bleach bit" the information, or make all of our classified security information available for the entire world to see, then it's okie-dokie, and cool with any US code of law.
First Page Last Page
Page 24 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.