Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,573 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nortex97 said:

And now James Baker, who failed to shepherd McCabe through his 'closed door' testimony, has been 're-assigned.'

I would have to guess McCabe/Ohr know they are at great risk. And Glenn Simpson's wife (Fusion GPS oppo-research leader) was bragging 5 months ago on facebook about how he was the one responsible for the muh-Russia probe.
As to Baker being reassigned as just "the normal course of business when there is a change in Directors," take, Wray has been Director since last summer. I would assume Baker's final interview was his performance with McCabe on the Hill. He apparently failed that final interview to keep his current position.

The fact that he's that close to Comey is a red flag, of course. Now he's turned himself into being a witness. That's never good for a General Counsel. That's a big no-no.

As for Simpson and his wife, have to wonder about their credibility. Point being, their long quest to bring down Manafort resulted in only some small money-laundering and failing to report overseas bank accounts charges. Manafort has a pretty sleazy past. But Mueller still couldn't nail him on a ton of possible charges. Have to wonder why is that?? Manafort that smart to just skirt the law damn close and only occasionally making a misstep?? Or is Mueller's team not really all that good??
drcrinum

http://truthfeednews.com/bombshell-newly-uncovered-fbi-email-confirms-plot-to-help-hillary/

Quote:

BOMBSHELL: Newly Uncovered FBI Email Confirms Plot to Help Hillary

Matt Gaetz of the House Judiciary Committee just confirmed while speaking to Fox News that they have "email evidence" from FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe indicating that Hillary was going to receive "a headquarters special."
bOODRO
Truth feed news..?
aggielostinETX
AG
bOODRO said:

Truth feed news..?
Showing a Fox clip...
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

http://truthfeednews.com/bombshell-newly-uncovered-fbi-email-confirms-plot-to-help-hillary/

Quote:

Matt Gaetz of the House Judiciary Committee just confirmed while speaking to Fox News that they have "email evidence" from FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe indicating that Hillary was going to receive "a headquarters special."

"A headquarters special"???

Anything like a number six?

aggiehawg
AG
Some of you might remember my alarms going off about this Chuck Todd interview of former DNI Clapper back in March. Go to the 6:02 mark.

LINK

Clapper admits to briefing Obama about the Steele Dossier.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Some of you might remember my alarms going off about this Chuck Todd interview of former DNI Clapper back in March. Go to the 6:02 mark.

LINK

He also said they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia, and that they could not confirm much of the content in the dossier.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

LINK

He also said they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia, and that they could not confirm much of the content in the dossier.
Yeah but that admission that the existence of the Steele Dossier was known by Obama has become a talking point in the last day or so. Clapper said he told him.
drcrinum

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/22/trump-dossier-fbi-james-baker-david-corn-mother-jones-316157?cid=apn

Quote:

Top FBI official linked to reporter who broke Trump dossier story

The GOP sources said the documents made available recently to lawmakers by the Department of Justice revealed that James Baker, the FBI's general counsel, communicated with Mother Jones reporter David Corn in the weeks leading up to the November 2016 election. Corn was the first to report the existence of the dossier on Oct. 31 and that it was compiled by a former high-level western spy.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that Baker had been reassigned within the FBI, though the reason for the move was unclear.

Corn denied that Baker was a source for his story on the dossier.

"I'm not going to discuss my sources. But in order to prevent the dissemination of inaccurate information, I will say that James Baker was not my source for this story," he said in a statement to POLITICO.

The congressional sources said there's no conclusive evidence that Baker aided Corn's reporting or acted as a source. But Republicans are pointing to the connection to cast suspicion about whether FBI officials had a hand in directing the details of the dossier to reporters, and the two sources said they expect it to be a focus of GOP investigators' upcoming lines of inquiry.

We know that Corn was briefed on the dossier by Steele on 10/31/2016, the source for the story, but if you read Corn's report, he also said that a

Quote:

"senior U.S. government official not involved in this case but familiar with the former spy," told him that the agent "has been a credible source with a proven record of providing reliable, sensitive, and important information to the U.S. government."

The latter 'senior official' is where Baker is suspect.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

LINK

Yeah but that admission that the existence of the Steele Dossier was known by Obama has become a talking point in the last day or so. Clapper said he told him.
He knew about it:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/22/trump-dossier-fbi-james-baker-david-corn-mother-jones-316157?cid=apn

Quote:

Top FBI official linked to reporter who broke Trump dossier story

The GOP sources said the documents made available recently to lawmakers by the Department of Justice revealed that James Baker, the FBI's general counsel, communicated with Mother Jones reporter David Corn in the weeks leading up to the November 2016 election. Corn was the first to report the existence of the dossier on Oct. 31 and that it was compiled by a former high-level western spy.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that Baker had been reassigned within the FBI, though the reason for the move was unclear.

Corn denied that Baker was a source for his story on the dossier.

"I'm not going to discuss my sources. But in order to prevent the dissemination of inaccurate information, I will say that James Baker was not my source for this story," he said in a statement to POLITICO.

The congressional sources said there's no conclusive evidence that Baker aided Corn's reporting or acted as a source. But Republicans are pointing to the connection to cast suspicion about whether FBI officials had a hand in directing the details of the dossier to reporters, and the two sources said they expect it to be a focus of GOP investigators' upcoming lines of inquiry.

We know that Corn was briefed on the dossier by Steele on 10/31/2016, the source for the story, but if you read Corn's report, he also said that a

Quote:

"senior U.S. government official not involved in this case but familiar with the former spy," told him that the agent "has been a credible source with a proven record of providing reliable, sensitive, and important information to the U.S. government."

The latter 'senior official' is where Baker is suspect.

Isn't that convenient? Time for David Corn to get the Judith Miller treatment. A few months in jail might trigger his memory. (Plus he is an execrable human being and a hack. Who the hell even reads Mother Jones since the 70s?? If he were a middling journalist he would have been hired by a somewhat respectable outlet. He is not now, nor has ever been anything other than a tabloid guy.
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

Quote:

Hawg, I just spit hot chocolate on the keyboard.

It's just damned hard to forget about a good "number 6".

"You mean you'd spare the women..............."
captkirk
AG
Corn is garbage.
reb,
AG
Ohr just looks like a sniveling weasel.

If anyone of the traitors kill themselves, I bet it's him.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/944372914132062209.html
drcrinum

The above is a short twitter thread (not on threadreader, so click on it) which shows that Lisa Page attended a high level meeting at the WH dealing with Hillary Clinton's e-mails in May, 2016, indicating that she must have been on the FBI team investigating Hillary's e-mails (led by Strzok). In other words, she worked with Strzok not only on the dossier but also on Hillary's e-mails, a new revelation. Anyway, someone at that meeting leaked info about the investigation of Hillary's e-mails on the day of the meeting...was it Page or someone else, such as James Baker who also attended the meeting?
drcrinum
reb, said:

Ohr just looks like a sniveling weasel.

If anyone of the traitors kill themselves, I bet it's him.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/944372914132062209.html
Good read.

Quote:

....we also get the BEGINNING of the reopening of ALL the compromised/sabotaged FBI investigations/programs under Obama/Holder/Comey.

1) #HillaryEmailServer
2) #UraniumOne
3) #ProjectCassandra

Just in time for Christmas...3 stockings stuffed with coal.
Rockdoc
AG
Time to flush the toilet
whatthehey78
AG
Hope the statue of limitations hasn't run out on most of these. People need to be prosecuted and punished, otherwise it will just continue to occur.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Ag with kids
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Hope the statue of limitations hasn't run out on most of these. People need to be prosecuted and punished, otherwise it will just continue to occur.

I think the statue of limitations is always fixed in place.

Unless someone decides to tear it down because they're offended.
Long Live Sully
AG
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/944394986879115264.html

https://8ch.net/cbts/res/153368.html#153645

For the conspiracy theorists. 'Q' put out a lengthy post of clues which have been deciphered on 8chan. Two interpretations, better read is from 8ch above. (All indications are that 'Q' is attached to Trump's personal staff.)
stetson
AG
Okay, this is a great thread and apparently I have not been checking it enough.

Who/what is Q?

Has someone put together a flowchart of this DNC/Crowd strike/Google/Fusion GPS/Steele/dossier/Seth Rich/DWS/Obama administration/FBI/DOJ/FISA court relationship?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
stetson said:

Who/what is Q?

Has someone put together a flowchart of this DNC/Crowd strike/Google/Fusion GPS/Steele/dossier/Seth Rich/DWS/Obama administration/FBI/DOJ/FISA court relationship?

This one with media sources is incredible.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-timeline-of-treason-how-fbi.html

format is tough - huge Excel sheet basically.
stetson
AG
Thanks, Bern, that does look tough. I'll take a look at it when I get on my PC.
Synopsis
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

Quote:

That is hilarious!
drcrinum
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454909/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-investigation-steele-dossier-hillary-clinton-campaign

Quote:

Clinton campaign propaganda appears to have triggered Obama administration spying on Trump's campaign.

...There is a great deal of information to follow. But let's cut to the chase: The Obama-era FBI and Justice Department had great faith in Steele because he had previously collaborated with the bureau on a big case. Plus, Steele was working on the Trump-Russia project with the wife of a top Obama Justice Department official, who was personally briefed by Steele. The upper ranks of the FBI and DOJ strongly preferred Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton, to the point of overlooking significant evidence of her felony misconduct, even as they turned up the heat on Trump. In sum, the FBI and DOJ were predisposed to believe the allegations in Steele's dossier. Because of their confidence in Steele, because they were predisposed to believe his scandalous claims about Donald Trump, they made grossly inadequate efforts to verify his claims. Contrary to what I hoped would be the case, I've come to believe Steele's claims were used to obtain FISA surveillance authority for an investigation of Trump.

There were layers of insulation between the Clinton campaign and Steele the campaign and the Democratic party retained a law firm, which contracted with Fusion GPS, which in turn hired the former spy. At some point, though, perhaps early on, the FBI and DOJ learned that the dossier was actually a partisan opposition-research product. By then, they were dug in. No one, after all, would be any the wiser: Hillary would coast to victory, so Democrats would continue running the government; FISA materials are highly classified, so they'd be kept under wraps. Just as it had been with the Obama-era's Fast and Furious and IRS scandals, any malfeasance would remain hidden.

The best laid schemes . . . gang aft agley.

Lengthy article by Andrew McCarthy. He now is convinced the Trump dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant for surveillance of the Trump Campaign, and that it was also likely used to obtain the earlier (illegal per McCarthy) FISA warrant targeting Carter Page.
(I love to read articles by Andrew McCarthy.)

aggiehawg
AG
stetson said:

Who/what is Q?

Rumor I have seen is that it is someone very close to Trump who obviously has security clearance. I would imagine he might be NSA.

I have often thought that CrowdStrike was brought in because the DNC knew from the get-go that they had not been hacked by an outsider. CrowdStrike was supposed to find the mole (Seth Rich) and then he was dispatched. There was that picture that claimed Rich was with Awan the night he was killed but I have never seen verification of that. If true, Awan might have been the "Lady in Red" to identify Rich to the gang members hired to kill him. It was a hit but not a professional one.

In terms of a flow chart there are a few out there. But the connections between the Hillary campaign, DNC, Google, CrowdStrike, Fusion, GPS, Steele dossier all went through the law firm Perkins, Coie. (Which was also Obama's lawyers.)

Perkins, Coie is Google's main firm. Google owns a large chunk of CrowdStrike. Perkins, Coie is the law firm for the Hillary Campaign and the DNC. Perkins, Coie hired CrowdStrike on behalf of the DNC. Perkins, Coie hired Fusion, GPS on behalf of the Hillary Campaign and the DNC.

That's the thumb nail sketch.
drcrinum

Just an Ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rumor I have seen is that it is someone very close to Trump who obviously has security clearance. I would imagine he might be NSA.

Not that I know or that it even matters, but I've heard it is possibly a group effort. Q is a composite of patriots acting together. Or, it's a master troll. .
aggiehawg
AG
Just an Ag said:

aggiehawg said:

Not that I know or that it even matters, but I've heard it is possibly a group effort. Q is a composite of patriots acting together. Or, it's a master troll. .
I'm not prepared to say it is an elaborate troll. Too many things have been revealed that jive with his/her information even if cryptic.
drcrinum

McCabe's pants are on fire...
Rockdoc
AG
That dude is a dirty deep stater. Glad to see him burn and hope this is the first of many doninoes.
TAMU1990
AG
aggiehawg said:

stetson said:

Who/what is Q?

I have often thought that CrowdStrike was brought in because the DNC knew from the get-go that they had not been hacked by an outsider. CrowdStrike was supposed to find the mole (Seth Rich) and then he was dispatched. There was that picture that claimed Rich was with Awan the night he was killed but I have never seen verification of that. If true, Awan might have been the "Lady in Red" to identify Rich to the gang members hired to kill him. It was a hit but not a professional one.

In terms of a flow chart there are a few out there. But the connections between the Hillary campaign, DNC, Google, CrowdStrike, Fusion, GPS, Steele dossier all went through the law firm Perkins, Coie. (Which was also Obama's lawyers.)

Perkins, Coie is Google's main firm. Google owns a large chunk of CrowdStrike. Perkins, Coie is the law firm for the Hillary Campaign and the DNC. Perkins, Coie hired CrowdStrike on behalf of the DNC. Perkins, Coie hired Fusion, GPS on behalf of the Hillary Campaign and the DNC.

That's the thumb nail sketch.
I've seen a picture of Awan and Rich on this site - at a minimum they knew each other. I have no idea when the picture was taken.
GCP12
AG
He has claimed that he will have more stories in the first week of the new year
reb,
AG
GCP12 said:

He has claimed that he will have more stories in the first week of the new year

Excellent. The foundation has been laid.

Whats needed now is the stuff thats going to really REALLY get Americans mad, no matter what party they are in. I don't know what sort of stories they are sitting on but if they are of the nature I am suspecting, the people in this country will react as favorably to it as they would to news of HRC personally burning down a shelter of puppy dogs. We know they've done horrible things in the course of their corrupt lives. Letting out the stories of the callous cruelty and cold heartlessness of these people will have people calling for their head. Jacobin-esque. To take down these people, we really want to have EVERYONE on board with it, if we want to give them want they truly deserve.

There is a Machiavellian element to how all this is playing out, an ice cold logic to the manner in which they are being undressed to do 3 things: expose their role, destroy their ability to continue it, and lay the groundwork for the next reveal. This is going to keep happening and its going to lead right up to HRC.

A controlled release of information is very much what Snowden did to expose the surveillance state. Our brains wouldn't have been able to process the true scope of PRISM and section 702 and everything else. Well, it wasn't really Snowden so much as Greenwald & co. Snowden left the manner of exposure of the NSA up to them, he didnt want control of that because he didnt know how best to do it. So Greenwald started with something singular and horrible that caught everyones attention: Verizon giving all the calls and texts of 100 million people to the govt everyday. A stunner. That was the first story that hit the streets and started the Snowden revelations.

I'm glad the people orchestrating this are the good guys, and that they are on my team. Imagine them going after you. Yikes.
First Page Last Page
Page 19 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.