Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,447,161 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GCP12 said:

Rockdoc said:

GCP12 said:

Thomas Paine (True pundit) says he will have stories showing more today and tomorrow. I think we'll know how true they are when McCabe testifies(or doesn't) tomorrow.
I think these guys testifying means nothing. Lying is easy for them, especially since nobody (on that side) goes to prison for lying.
Agreed. I more meant that I don't think McCabe ends up testifying. I think he may resign or be "reassigned"
I'm with Hawg on the Thomas Paine comment.

I'll believe it when I see the proof.

The reason I'm replying is because McCabe is the only guy up there I think is completely bent. I think the other guys were just following in line, broke the law, and didn't care because no one is ever caught, or prosecuted. The left not only doesn't care, they actively support lawlessness when it comes to the right.

Can't say I blame them to a degree. It's got to be somewhat cathartic to break the law, and have your party's supporters blindly support you.
drcrinum
Rockdoc
AG
mesocosm said:

Rockdoc said:

Geez, this is getting too many twist in it. Can somebody boil it down to a couple of sentences for an old geezer.

Yes - it is all a bunch of right wing conspiracy theory garbage - meanwhile Muellar tightens the noose

I meant from someone who wasn't a flaming biased liberal goofball.
whatthehey78
AG
Rockdoc said:

mesocosm said:

Rockdoc said:

Geez, this is getting too many twist in it. Can somebody boil it down to a couple of sentences for an old geezer.

Yes - it is all a bunch of right wing conspiracy theory garbage - meanwhile Muellar tightens the noose

I meant from someone who wasn't a flaming biased liberal goofball.
You left out "mentally challenged" and "deplorable".
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
captkirk
AG
Trump/Russia collusion is real, you guys!
Just an Ag
AG
I am not one to believe in conspiracy theories and fantasy-based speculation of palace intrigue... but this story is drawing me in.

Quote:

We have a growing mountain of evidence to suggest the FBI was attempting to overthrow a duly elected president. We have evidence to suggest the FBI was protecting Hillary Clinton so she might be elected president. There is no smoking gun just yet but the evidence is staggering it is simply staggering.
Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA) told the Todd Starnes Radio Show there are "very serious implications."

It is no coincidence that the leftist media invented a talking point over the weekend of Trump terminating the Mueller investigation. That talking point is totally fabricated and meant to be a counter/distraction to the mountain of news related to the FBI Corruption and testimonies being given this week and into the coming weeks.
fasthorse05
captkirk said:

Trump/Russia collusion is real, you guys!
Technically, Meo is correct. Until Mueller completes, and publishes his findings, we don't know for sure. This SC has been pretty good about not leaking, unless it helps the "cause" so to speak.

Just to turn it around, can he recognize the questions that haven't been answered in the FBI/STATE/Uranium deal, or are they closed with with everything answered?
GCP12
AG
More from True pundit for those interested:
aggielostinETX
AG
GCP12 said:

More from True pundit for those interested:

The "Lynch" is not far away...
akm91
AG
Ok, so now we see how the premise how the dots are connected from DoJ, Fusion GPS and the FBI.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum
akm91 said:

Ok, so now we see how the premise how the dots are connected from DoJ, Fusion GPS and the FBI.
The dots are connecting, but I wonder about the timelines. Remember, now we know there were long standing friendships/relationships between the principal characters.

We are led to believe the following timelines apply (see previous list):
1) Fusion GPS was hired by the DNC law firm on 4/12/2016.
2) Nellie Ohr was hired by Fusion GPS on 5/15/2016.
3) Fusions GPS hired Steele on 6/16/2016.
4) The first installment of the 'dossier' was released by Steele on 6/20/2016.
5) Steele gives the first installment of the 'dossier' to the FBI (Strzok?) on 7/05/2016.
6) First FISA application for Trump Campaign surveillance denied on 7/05/2016.
7) FBI begins investigation of DNC server 'hack' on 7/25/2016 (led by Strzok).
8) FBI begins formal investigation into Trump-Russian collusion on 7/30/2016 (led by Strzok).

The were certainly other issues circulating in the background such as Hillary's e-mails & WikiLeaks, but the above is the reputed timeline of the scenario under consideration.

My question is: When did the conspirator's sign in blood on the dotted line? When was the conspiracy hatched to bring down Trump? Who was the mastermind? Or was it 'by Committee'?
Tailgate88
AG
This is going to make one hell of a movie one of these days.
drcrinum

First McCabe, now Ohr. Whose next? Seems the guilty don't want to go on the record. Subpoena time.
Rockdoc
AG
drcrinum said:

First McCabe, now Ohr. Whose next? Seems the guilty don't want to go on the record. Subpoena time.

Testify? Forget that and go right to subpoena. Congress needs to grow a pair.
drcrinum

From /pol/...For those who like conspiracy theories...not 'Q' related.
aggiehawg
AG
Rockdoc said:

drcrinum said:

Testify? Forget that and go right to subpoena. Congress needs to grow a pair.
Contempt of Congress.

Means nothing, other that gets a non-appointed Civil Servant fired without all of the other bureaucratic crappola, IMO.
Just an Ag
AG
Interesting. . Between spousal privilege and taking the 5th I assume he did not have much to say.
backintexas2013
AG
So I am sure it's no big deal that he didn't show up. This means nothing at all. DOJ and FBI are upstanding groups who should not be questioned.
GCP12
AG
McCabe is still scheduled for today. We'll see...
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

McCabe is still scheduled for today. We'll see...
Is it closed or open session?
GCP12
AG
Closed
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Closed
Dang it!
GCP12
AG
As much as I'd like to watch, this is probably better for the actual investigation
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

As much as I'd like to watch, this is probably better for the actual investigation
Disagree. Have open session first and if there are matters he refuses to address in an open session, adjourn and then go into a closed session. But this Strzok mess includes him and was made public by DOJ. Nothing classified there.
akm91
AG
Have to agree with aggiehawg here (not that I've disagreed much in the past).
GCP12
AG
Fair enough. I trust Nunes to ask all the right questions and actually get answers in a closed door setting.
Rockdoc
AG
They're not going to get answers. Do they ever? This whole process is a joke.
GCP12
AG
Will post the article in ~15 minutes
akm91
AG
Probably naming the congress critters that used the slush fund to settle sexual harassment charges.....
GCP12
AG
Paine(true pundit) has been on the FBI stuff. Most of his stories have come from FBI sources. Whether he really has those sources or not is up to people to believe, but that is what he's been posting.
akm91
AG
Well in that case...... /popcorn
Tailgate88
AG
GCP12
AG
I have his twitter account open on my computer. I'll post it as soon as it's posted lol
aggielostinETX
AG
GCP12
AG
Well, we know the subject...

ETA: Dammit Deats!
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.