Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,447,469 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Good work by Mueller

He had to, but knew all along how anti-Trump and pro-Hillary the guy is.
drcrinum

https://truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

Quote:

SPY vs SPY: Mueller Yanks Comey's Immunity Deal; Falling Out Between Former FBI Bosses Puts Comey in Danger

There has been a reported falling out between U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller and ex-FBI Chief James Comey in recent weeks which leaves Comey potentially vulnerable to possible criminal charges, according to Justice Department and FBI sources.

The stakes have changed in the sweeping Russia collusion investigation that has spread far beyond the 2016 presidential election timeline.

Any immunity agreement that was previously on the table protecting Comey is now off the table, according to multiple DOJ sources. For months since he was fired by President Donald Trump in June, Comey has been testifying and acting like a major D.C. player with little to worry about.

But at some point in recent weeks, that has changed based on new information about Comey's tenure at FBI which has been uncovered during Mueller's probe, sources said.

Perhaps this is one reason why Comey has taken to social media to quote scripture and post nature pictures, including one photo of him standing alone amid corn stalks in a field during a sunset in Iowa.

A high-ranking DOJ veteran in June said they were confident Mueller has granted a complete get-out-of-jail-free-card deal for Comey: a coveted immunity deal in exchange for cooperating as a key witness.

Now, however, that official and others say there has been a seismic shift that dissolved any agreements between the two former FBI directors. And it appears Comey has shared this development with his inner circle as well, sources confirmed.

Lawyers for the Justice Department may rescind any immunity agreement if circumstances in a case change after the agreement is negotiated.

As Special Counsel, by law Mueller is permitted to strike immunity agreements without having to get approval for the Attorney General of anyone at Justice. Also he is not obligated as Special Counsel to inform Justice about who is under immunity.

Multiple anonymous sources...and the True Pundit as well...but this would certainly fit when combined with the OIG Investigation/Review, the revelations about Strzok, and the Flynn immunity deal. Interesting times.
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

https://truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

Quote:

SPY vs SPY: Mueller Yanks Comey's Immunity Deal; Falling Out Between Former FBI Bosses Puts Comey in Danger

There has been a reported falling out between U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller and ex-FBI Chief James Comey in recent weeks which leaves Comey potentially vulnerable to possible criminal charges, according to Justice Department and FBI sources.

The stakes have changed in the sweeping Russia collusion investigation that has spread far beyond the 2016 presidential election timeline.

Any immunity agreement that was previously on the table protecting Comey is now off the table, according to multiple DOJ sources. For months since he was fired by President Donald Trump in June, Comey has been testifying and acting like a major D.C. player with little to worry about.

But at some point in recent weeks, that has changed based on new information about Comey's tenure at FBI which has been uncovered during Mueller's probe, sources said.

Perhaps this is one reason why Comey has taken to social media to quote scripture and post nature pictures, including one photo of him standing alone amid corn stalks in a field during a sunset in Iowa.

A high-ranking DOJ veteran in June said they were confident Mueller has granted a complete get-out-of-jail-free-card deal for Comey: a coveted immunity deal in exchange for cooperating as a key witness.

Now, however, that official and others say there has been a seismic shift that dissolved any agreements between the two former FBI directors. And it appears Comey has shared this development with his inner circle as well, sources confirmed.

Lawyers for the Justice Department may rescind any immunity agreement if circumstances in a case change after the agreement is negotiated.

As Special Counsel, by law Mueller is permitted to strike immunity agreements without having to get approval for the Attorney General of anyone at Justice. Also he is not obligated as Special Counsel to inform Justice about who is under immunity.

Multiple anonymous sources...and the True Pundit as well...but this would certainly fit when combined with the OIG Investigation/Review, the revelations about Strzok, and the Flynn immunity deal. Interesting times.

Uh Oh...
Long Live Sully
AG
Not that I don't want this to be true, but I doubt it. The swamp creatures stick together. No way Mullethead turns on James Scummy.
Rockdoc
AG
Be very careful of fake news. It probably goes both ways.
GCP12
AG
Something to consider... The Dems always accuse their opponents of what they are doing. Could this obstruction push be in response to the forthcoming OIG report?
captkirk
AG
Grain of salt and whatnot:

Rapier108
Wouldn't be a surprise given the fact pretty much Mueller's entire team are known to be Democrat part hacks and big time Clinton donors.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ervin Burrell
AG
Rockdoc said:

"Probably?"
backintexas2013
AG
Rockdoc said:

True. Truepundits isn't a great source but seems neither is ABC.
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

GCP12
AG
Quote:

A supervisory special agent who is now under scrutiny after being removed from Robert Mueller's Special Counsel's Office for alleged bias against President Trump also oversaw the bureau's interviews of embattled former National Security advisor Michael Flynn, this reporter has learned. Flynn recently pled guilty to one-count of lying to the FBI last week.

FBI agent Peter Strzok was one of two FBI agents who interviewed Flynn, which took place on Jan. 24, at the White House, said several sources. The other FBI special agent, who interviewed Flynn, is described by sources as a field supervisor in the "Russian Squad, at the FBI's Washington Field Office," according to a former intelligence official, with knowledge of the interview.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

On Saturday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "Fox & Friends," Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz argued that former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's guilty plea is a "show of weakness" for Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Dershowitz said, "Well, the last thing any prosecutor wants to do is to have to indict his primary witness for lying. Because if you indict your witness for lying, it really means he's not useful as a witness, he has no credibility. I'm sure the prosecutor was trying to indict him for some scheme or conspiracy that involved other people in the White House, but there is nothing there, and he had to, finally come down and indict him for lying, which makes him a useless witness. So, this is not a show of strength by the prosecutor. It's a show of weakness. It's a show that they really have nothing on anybody above of Flynn and that Flynn made the terrible mistake about lying about something he could have told truth about. Because the two things he lied about were perfectly lawful and perfectly proper for somebody to do during the transition. And so, I think it really reflects a weakness, not a strength in Mueller's prosecution."

GCP12
AG
This guy gets around
captkirk
AG
GCP12 said:

This guy gets around
Everything the degenerate worked on is tainted and needs to be investigated
GCP12
AG
This guy is having a tough week
TAMU1990
AG
Boomerang- poor dems.
backintexas2013
AG
He probably intimidated Comey. Comey was such a little *****.
Long Live Sully
AG
GCP12 said:

So this scumbag was involved in Hillary's emails, the Russian dossier, Anthony Weiner's computer review, the Flynn investigation, Hillary's interview and what else?

If this was an honest FBI there's no way in the world this single person would have been involved in all of those issues.

What is the likelihood that this would fall to one person to handle unless it was corrupt?

It just pisses me off and they can all kiss my redneck backside.
schmendeler
AG
why do you assume that because he doesn't like trump that he must love Hilary? I don't like either.
William K. Klingaman
this is much less important than someone lying to the FBI about a non-crime
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
schmendeler said:

why do you assume that because he doesn't like trump that he must love Hilary? I don't like either.
when you're stuck goaltending with a wet noodle
GCP12
AG
schmendeler said:

Deflect all you want. The FBI is a **** show
captkirk
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

GCP12 said:

So this scumbag was involved in Hillary's emails, the Russian dossier, Anthony Weiner's computer review, the Flynn investigation, Hillary's interview and what else?

If this was an honest FBI there's no way in the world this single person would have been involved in all of those issues.

What is the likelihood that this would fall to one person to handle unless it was corrupt?

It just pisses me off and they can all kiss my redneck backside.
He wasn't just involved. He was pretty much in charge of each of these investigations
captkirk
AG
schmendeler said:

He was pro Hillary. Nice try. The evidence is in the texts under review
captkirk
AG
Ag with kids
AG
schmendeler said:

Because it's been reported that he sent anti Trump AND pro Clinton texts...
BenFiasco14
AG
Rockdoc said:

Yep Thomas Ford is gonna personally perp walk him to prison. It will be his shining moment. He waiting in the bushes right now.
Where has he run off to?
Rapier108
BenFiasco14 said:

Rockdoc said:

Yep Thomas Ford is gonna personally perp walk him to prison. It will be his shining moment. He waiting in the bushes right now.
Where has he run off to?
I used to think he was never going to return after getting exposed as a fraud, but I think he's one of the more recently joined res libs.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
GCP12
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Rockdoc said:

Where has he run off to?
I saw him post on the football board. I decided not to call him out
captkirk
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Rockdoc said:

Where has he run off to?
He probably suffered a nervous breakdown and had to go an an extended "vacation"
bobbranco
AG
Who is the colleague on the receiving end?

Comey?
BenFiasco14
AG
GCP12 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Rockdoc said:

Where has he run off to?
Oh really? I wouldn't have been able to resist. Recently?
bobbranco
AG
schmendeler said:

This matter appears to be ballooning into obstruction of justice at the topmost levels of the FBI
BenFiasco14
AG
GCP12 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Rockdoc said:

Where has he run off to?
He hasn't posted in politics since may LOL

https://texags.com/account/profile/35429
First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.