Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,447,019 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Long Live Sully
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GCP12 said:

The important part of this story is his involvement in the email investigation. Good for Mueller though. I continue to have faith in Mueller at this point

Good for Mueller? Ha. He has been exposed. He had no choice.

You might rethink that faith.
GCP12
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

GCP12 said:

The important part of this story is his involvement in the email investigation. Good for Mueller though. I continue to have faith in Mueller at this point

I'll rethink it when he gives me reason to. We have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Trump knows more than anyone else outside of Mueller. For some reason, Mueller has been able to stay out of Trump's line of fire. I think that's an important detail.
BenFiasco14
AG
gazelle01 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

But the libs told us this was a completely clean and non partisan "investigation"?
Yes, he was REMOVED from the investigation last summer, after it barely had even begun, yet this somehow proves the investigation was partisan?!

Great analysis, OP.
The team is comprised of a huge boat load of Clinton and DNC donors. Your ilk told us nothing to worry about! It's going to be completely fair and non partisan!

Now whatddya know, ducks are quacking. Why? Because they're ducks. This is a witch hunt.
Long Live Sully
AG
Mueller's prosecutorial record is worse than Baylor's record this year.
Rockdoc
AG
GCP12 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

GCP12 said:

I'll rethink it when he gives me reason to. We have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Trump knows more than anyone else outside of Mueller. For some reason, Mueller has been able to stay out of Trump's line of fire. I think that's an important detail.
Trump has to leave Mueller alone, line of fire or not. It would be political suicide to do anything else.
CrazyDayDuck
Rockdoc said:

This is a joke. Mueller has many of these guys on his staff. This one happened to get caught.

Exactly

Mueller is nothing less than a tool of The Swamp. He put together a team of ultra liberals. One got caught.

F Mueller and F all of his Swamp-loving defenders.
FrontPorchAg
I have a lot of dislike for Trump but this whole thing is a sham. It's time to end it.
GCP12
AG
bmks270
AG
GCP12 said:

Deep state has a face!
GCP12
AG
Rockdoc said:

GCP12 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

GCP12 said:

Trump has to leave Mueller alone, line of fire or not. It would be political suicide to do anything else.
I'm not saying he would be firing him. I'm saying he would be tweeting about him by name. Trump gives no ****s when it comes to how things are supposed to happen. If he thought Mueller was going after him unjustly, he would be calling him out. He's practically the only guy in DC trump hasn't called out by name. I think that's telling. Of course I could be wrong, but I think people should let this play out a little. Trump interviewed Mueller the day before he was appointed SC for a job he couldn't even have. I think trump has a very good idea of what is going on and I don't think he hates it.
Rockdoc
AG
GCP12 said:

Rockdoc said:

GCP12 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

GCP12 said:

I'm not saying he would be firing him. I'm saying he would be tweeting about him by name. Trump gives no ****s when it comes to how things are supposed to happen. If he thought Mueller was going after him unjustly, he would be calling him out. He's practically the only guy in DC trump hasn't called out by name. I think that's telling. Of course I could be wrong, but I think people should let this play out a little. Trump interviewed Mueller the day before he was appointed SC for a job he couldn't even have. I think trump has a very good idea of what is going on and I don't think he hates it.
Good points.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
HSFootballAg24 said:

Why do you feel the need to say stuff like that? There's is quite a bit of people on the right who would be considered degenerates too. It goes both ways.

Sure but 2 things.

Between Hollywood and NY and DC the score is about 100-4 right now with the libs solidly In the lead. So there's that.

And secondly a lot of the liberal degenerates implicated here recently are the same ones that have been condescendingly telling us how to live our lives for years in the media and in politics and through their lib agenda films. They have a huge platform in all media and have been cramming it down our throats.

Comeuppance is divine. F them.

GCP12
AG
Quote:

Good points.
Trust me, I completely understand why people are weary of Mueller and this whole ordeal. I fully recognize that this could be a total witch hunt against trump. I just think that both Flynn and Manafort lead more to the swamp than they do trump. Unless trump literally colluded with Russia to steal the election, what can Flynn really give Mueller? He knows a lot more about Obama and his administration than he does trump. Manafort leads directly to the podestas. What can he possibly lead Mueller to on trump? Again, it would have to be election rigging. If election rigging with Russia was happening, Obama would've known about it and it would've gotten out before the election. If they get team trump on some process crimes, so be it.
drcrinum
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/fbi-officials-role-in-clinton-email-investigation-under-review.html

Quote:

FBI official's role in Clinton email investigation under review

Two senior Justice Department officials have confirmed to Fox News that the department's Office of Inspector General is reviewing the role played in the Hillary Clinton email investigation by Peter Strzok, a former deputy director for counterintelligence at the FBI who was removed from the staff of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III earlier this year, after Mueller learned that Strzok had exchanged anti-Trump texts with a colleague.

A source close to the matter said the OIG probe, which will examine Strzok's roles in a number of other politically sensitive cases, should be completed by "very early next year."

House investigators told Fox News they have long regarded Strzok as a key figure in the chain of events when the bureau, in 2016, received the infamous anti-Trump "dossier" and launched a counterintelligence investigation into Russian meddling in the election that ultimately came to encompass FISA surveillance of a Trump campaign associate....

Strzok himself briefed the committee on Dec. 5, 2016, the sources said, but within months of that session House Intelligence Committee investigators were contacted by an informant suggesting that there was "documentary evidence" that Strzok was purportedly obstructing the House probe into the dossier....

...purportedly obstructing the House probe into the dossier... Hmmm..... And he was on Mueller's Team.
bmks270
AG
drcrinum said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/fbi-officials-role-in-clinton-email-investigation-under-review.html

Quote:

Two senior Justice Department officials have confirmed to Fox News that the department's Office of Inspector General is reviewing the role played in the Hillary Clinton email investigation by Peter Strzok, a former deputy director for counterintelligence at the FBI who was removed from the staff of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III earlier this year, after Mueller learned that Strzok had exchanged anti-Trump texts with a colleague.

A source close to the matter said the OIG probe, which will examine Strzok's roles in a number of other politically sensitive cases, should be completed by "very early next year."

House investigators told Fox News they have long regarded Strzok as a key figure in the chain of events when the bureau, in 2016, received the infamous anti-Trump "dossier" and launched a counterintelligence investigation into Russian meddling in the election that ultimately came to encompass FISA surveillance of a Trump campaign associate....

Strzok himself briefed the committee on Dec. 5, 2016, the sources said, but within months of that session House Intelligence Committee investigators were contacted by an informant suggesting that there was "documentary evidence" that Strzok was purportedly obstructing the House probe into the dossier....

...purportedly obstructing the House probe into the dossier... Hmmm..... And he was on Mueller's Team.

This guys role at this point is irrelevant. What difference does it make applies here. Comey came out and made all the evidence of law breaking public in his press conferences. The FBI had plenty to nail Clinton and Weasel Comey didn't do a damn thing about it. Some investigator having a bias? Who cares they got all the evidence they needed despite this guys bias. I seriously don't give a **** about this guy and his bias. Comey is the one in charge and deemed Clinton not guilty despite all the evidence and lawlessness he made public.
drcrinum
bmks270 said:

drcrinum said:

This guys role at this point is irrelevant. What difference does it make applies here. Comey came out and made all the evidence of law breaking public in his press conferences. The FBI had plenty to nail Clinton and Weasel Comey didn't do a damn thing about it. Some investigator having a bias? Who cares they got all the evidence they needed despite this guys bias. I seriously don't give a **** about this guy and his bias. Comey is the one in charge and deemed Clinton not guilty despite all the evidence and lawlessness he made public.

I'm interested in the dossier. The FBI was involved with the dossier as early as June 2016 and used it for obtaining FISA warrants, one of which was apparently denied. The FBI was also paying for the dossier...it's just a question of when. Was the FBI coordinating with Fusion GPS? I think the dossier is a key to uncovering political espionage between the Obama Admin & the DNC/Hillary Campaign versus the Trump Campaign as well as the Trump Presidency. The FBI has been stonewalling providing any info on the dossier to the House Intel & Senate Judiciary Committees. Now we learn that the FBI agent primarily responsible for investigating the dossier was in Hillary's Camp and was reputedly stonewalling (per an informant) releasing any info the the Committees. To me there is a lot of smoke, and I believe this chap's role is very relevant. Hopefully the IG's probe will open the doors.
nai06
AG
Deats said:

nai06 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

captkirk said:

drcrinum said:

Why are libs consistently degenerates?
It is the same thing. Not an millimeter of daylight between the two definitions.

Joe Barton says hi

Whataboutism?

Am I doing that right?

Man you really got me if I ever crowed about that stupid term on here.

I think the batter statement is that politicians regardless of political doctrine appear to be prone to being degenerates.
BenFiasco14
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Libs???
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
nai06 said:

Deats said:

nai06 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

captkirk said:

drcrinum said:

It is the same thing. Not an millimeter of daylight between the two definitions.

Joe Barton says hi

Whataboutism?

Am I doing that right?

I think the batter statement is that politicians regardless of political doctrine appear to be prone to being degenerates.
quit trying to hijack this thread.
Rockdoc
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

drcrinum said:

Quote:

Libs???
What if all the shoes were on the other feet. Reverse the roles of dems and R's. Can you imagine the outcry?
MelvinUdall
Guy's he left halfway through the investigation. [/gazelle]
drcrinum

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-nunes-blows-up-threatens-contempt-after-fbi-stonewalls-house-on-russia-investigator-demoted-for-anti-trump-bias/article/2642387

Quote:

Byron York: Nunes blows up, threatens contempt after FBI stonewalls House on Russia investigator demoted for anti-Trump bias

House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes has issued an angry demand to the FBI and Department of Justice to explain why they kept the committee in the dark over the reason Special Counsel Robert Mueller kicked a key supervising FBI agent off the Trump-Russia investigation.

Stories in both the Washington Post and New York Times on Saturday reported that Peter Strzok, who played a key role in the original FBI investigation into the Trump-Russia matter, and then a key role in Mueller's investigation, and who earlier had played an equally critical role in the FBI's Hillary Clinton email investigation, was reassigned out of the Mueller office because of anti-Trump texts he exchanged with a top FBI lawyer, Lisa Page, with whom Strzok was having an extramarital affair. Strzok was transferred to the FBI's human resources office an obvious demotion -- in July.

The Post reported that Strzok and Page exchanged text messages that "expressed anti-Trump sentiments and other comments that appeared to favor Clinton."

Word of the messages and the affair were news to Nunes, even though the committee had issued a subpoena that covered information about Strzok's demotion more than three months ago. The committee's broadly worded subpoena for information related to the so-called Trump dossier went to the FBI and DOJ on Aug. 24. In follow-up conversations on the scope of the subpoena, committee staff told the FBI and DOJ that it included information on the circumstances of Strzok's reassignment.

On Oct. 11, Nunes met with deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein. In that meeting, Nunes specifically discussed the committee's request for information about Strzok.
In an Oct. 31 committee staff meeting with the FBI, bureau officials refused a request for information about Strzok.
On Nov. 20, the committee again requested an interview with Strzok. (Three days earlier, on November 17, Strzok met with the Senate Intelligence Committee.)
On Nov. 29, Nunes again spoke to Rosenstein, and again discussed Strzok.
On Dec. 1, the committee again requested to speak with Strzok.

After each occasion, the FBI and DOJ did nothing. Now, in what appears to be an orchestrated leak, both the Post and Times published the reason for Strzok's demotion, along with concerns that the revelation might help President Trump. "Among federal law enforcement officials, there is great concern that exposure of the texts they exchanged may be used by the president and his defenders to attack the credibility of the Mueller probe and the FBI more broadly," the Post reported. The Times reported that "the existence of the text messages is likely to fuel claims by Mr. Trump that he is the target of a witch hunt."

"By hiding from Congress, and from the American people, documented political bias by a key FBI head investigator for both the Russia collusion probe and the Clinton email investigation, the FBI and DOJ engaged in a willful attempt to thwart Congress' constitutional oversight responsibility," Nunes said in a statement Saturday afternoon.

As a result, Nunes said he has instructed committee staff to draw up a contempt of Congress citation for Rosenstein and for FBI Director Christopher Wray. The chairman promised to take action on the citation before the end of December unless the FBI and DOJ meet all the committee's outstanding demands.

A coverup by the FBI/DOJ...the Swamp exposed once again.

drcrinum

drcrinum

So Strzok was the one who actually cleared Hillary for Comey. Tsk! Tsk!
drcrinum

drcrinum

nai06
AG
blindey said:

nai06 said:

Deats said:

nai06 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

captkirk said:

drcrinum said:

Joe Barton says hi

Whataboutism?

Am I doing that right?

quit trying to hijack this thread.

That's awesome coming from a person who loves to drop into threads just to tell people how great/smart/right about something he is when nobody really cares. I responded to someone who directly quoted me. Lighten up Francis.
Rockdoc
AG
What exactly does a contempt citation encompass? Why do we think these people will come clean now? I envision Hillary's wiping cloth in action.
ellebee
What in the actual ****
BMX Bandit
in this context, will likely mean Rosenstein and Wray will be ordered to appear before congress and explain themselves.
drcrinum

aggielostinETX
AG
So did Trump know all this he is letting us come out organically so that it doesn't have his finger prints on it?
FTAG 2000
AG
This guy needs to spend the next 30 years in a federal PMITA penitentiary.
OldFashioned
Donald Trump and crew are under pressure because of moronic moves they've made themselves.

If Mueller finds evidence that holds up in a court of law, we might see an impeachment and jail sentence for obstruction of justice.

Looking forward to what comes next.
dellgriffith
AG
OldFashioned said:

Donald Trump and crew are under pressure because of moronic moves they've made themselves.

If Mueller finds evidence that holds up in a court of law, we might see an impeachment and jail sentence for obstruction of justice.

Looking forward to what comes next.

LOL!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Last Page
Page 2 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.