Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,440,067 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"On advice of the FBI General Counsel, I must refrain from addressing that question" 17 times
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
VegasAg86 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

PS "I decline to answer that question on advice from counsel."

Didn't he say he wouldn't take the 5th?
He also said his bias didn't effect his job or the investigation
Code 7 10-42
Ellis Wyatt
coyote68 said:

Comey was not going to survive the OIG email report.

Rosey is not going to survive the OIG fisa report.

Mueller is not going to survive the Federal Judges, Uranium 1, the conspiracy to take down an elected a president.

Each are temporary roadblocks meant to derail Trump and the conservative movement. They will be very fortunate to stay out of prison and keep their law license.
Maybe I'm just slow, but I've thought you were a troll for a long time. I'm sure of it now.
Rocky Rider
AG
VegasAg86 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

PS "I decline to answer that question on advice from counsel."

Didn't he say he wouldn't take the 5th?

Just another stall tactic. Not sure it helps them much but clearly closing all this out now won't go well for the libs so keep stalling and pray for a miracle.
RoscoePColtrane
This right here tells you all you need to know about today's hearing.

Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Ellis Wyatt said:

coyote68 said:

Comey was not going to survive the OIG email report.

Rosey is not going to survive the OIG fisa report.

Mueller is not going to survive the Federal Judges, Uranium 1, the conspiracy to take down an elected a president.

Each are temporary roadblocks meant to derail Trump and the conservative movement. They will be very fortunate to stay out of prison and keep their law license.
Maybe I'm just slow, but I've thought you were a troll for a long time. I'm sure of it now.

I say this respectfully. If believing there was/is a conspiracy among leftists, liberals to undermine our Constitution by giving Hilary a free pass on her criminal behavior and at the same time take down an elected POTUS, then yes, I'm a troll.
RoscoePColtrane
I had almost forgotten we have another trial to begin in a few days, July 3rd, if not given another reset.

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/20/marc-thiessen-overlooked-bombshell-ig-report.html

Quote:

Marc Thiessen: The overlooked bombshell of the IG report

....In fact, the overlooked bombshell of the report is the inspector general's confirmation that classified information contained in Clinton's emails was in fact compromised by foreign intelligence services, and that Clinton had recklessly emailed President Barack Obama using her unsecured personal email from the territory of a hostile foreign adversary....

Short interesting read about OIG findings on HRC's email server.
fasthorse05
Correct me, but isn't the trial anti-climatic, as they've already reached an agreement regarding findings, sentence, etc.?

Just wondering.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
mrad85
AG
I'm finding all this nonsense frustrating.

It's gonna take Trump to intervene before anything of substance will occur. Even then, I'm afraid there aren't enough white hats to carry the water to get justice of any kind.

RoscoePColtrane
fasthorses05 said:

Correct me, but isn't the trial anti-climatic, as they've already reached an agreement regarding findings, sentence, etc.?

Just wondering.
Honestly, they have been so dark on that I have no clue.

Here's the docket to date

Last filing

Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
mrad85 said:

I'm finding all this nonsense frustrating.

It's gonna take Trump to intervene before anything of substance will occur. Even then, I'm afraid there aren't enough white hats to carry the water to get justice of any kind.
Pretty much. We're at the tipping point. It's now trench warfare and Trump has the only tank on the battlefield.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Exactly. The statue of limitations on HRC are conveniently running out. Some of her classified emails have past it, some have not yet. Fire that insider Sessions and get a damn Outsider in there.
Prosperdick
AG
I'm really starting to believe that the FISA OIG will have lots of fireworks contained in them BUT a black hat will write the executive summary and explain it all away. The libs will rush to their media outlets and microphones to proclaim it was all above board and that proves there was probable cause for a Russian collusion investigation.

I hope I'm wrong but that's what I'm guessing will happen. I was expecting a lot of agents who supposedly flipped to provide damning evidence of wrongdoing but that certainly wasn't the case with the last OIG (unless it was all suppressed).
pacecar02
Rosy and Wray are about to testify
no sig
scottimus
AG
Watching now!

Good opening from Chairman Goodlate

Laying down the wood.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
scottimus
AG
Nadler pissed the committee didn't follow the rules! WOMP WOMP

Sounds like he doesn't want them to testify!

"What is the great emergency that demands this hearing?"
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
drcrinum

Interesting letter submitted by Carter Page.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Rosenstien smiling and laughing at all this. Not sure if he is the joke, or all of this "investigating" self-promotion stuff is, or both of it.
scottimus
AG
Body language between Rod and Wray looks bad.

They just went to recess after opening statements from the Chair and Ranking member, and Rod was all smiles bouncing around people surrounding him, except Wray. Wray, didn't even lift an eyebrow towards him and kept his face in his papers and didn't even look at Rod as he walked off.

Hmm.
Long Live Sully
AG
That looked so weird. Does this amuse Rosenstein?
scottimus
AG
It looks like it!
aggiehawg
AG
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Rosenstien smiling and laughing at all this. Not sure if he is the joke, or all of this "investigating" self-promotion stuff is, or both of it.
So did Comey. Like he was untouchable.

Wray just looks to me like he's thinking, "Why the hell are you asking me anything? I wasn't there at the time and the guy sitting to my left is my direct boss."
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/996916810208432133.html

Seems like surveillance on the Trump Campaign/Administration was a family affair. Stroke's wife was likely involved in surveillance of Kushner via the SEC. Interesting read.
Rockdoc
AG
Watching Rosenstein yuk it up and having a great time while on break. This looks like a man who thinks he is untouchable. This infuriates me to think he may be because of Sessions.
Long Live Sully
AG
Rockdoc said:

Watching Rosenstein yuk it up and having a great time while on break. This looks like a man who thinks he is untouchable. This infuriates me to think he may be because of Sessions.
If I was Sessions I would fire him just for how that looks.

One day there will be a reckoning where the people will have to rid ourselves of weasels like him.
Rockdoc
AG
I'm kinda old. I wanted to see it before I die.
We fixed the keg
AG
I honestly don't know what is p*ssing me off more....watching Mr Happy glad handing and walk around like this is all a joke, or having to listen to Nadler's opening statement.

These people.....seriously? The charges and evidence could not be more serious. I don't see what, in any of this, is funny. The first question should be, "Mr. R, you seem to be having a good time today, do you find this fun? Do you find this amusing?"
RoscoePColtrane
To watch the left just set there in the committee chamber, and refuse to go to the floor to vote on H. Res. 970, a resolution to formally compel the DOJ to turn over all remaining documents within 7 days, is going to be their doom. Resist resist resist.
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
Hawg, I'm thrilled see you're apparently okay after the Omaha disaster last night.

I'm sure counseling and quantities of liquor were involved. That foul ball was a killer.

The folks who send my over the edge are the Dems on the committee. Nadler (Mr. Jowls), et al; have the nerve to act like this is taking up their time. Dems are about as useful as a peep hole at a retirement home!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
BMX Bandit
Cow Hop Ag said:

Rockdoc said:

One day there will be a reckoning where the people will have to rid ourselves of weasels like him.
If you was Sessions, you'd know you don't have the power to fire him.
RoscoePColtrane
Rockdoc
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Rockdoc said:

If you was Sessions, you'd know you don't have the power to fire him.

But you'd have the power to sit him down and lick envelopes.
tsuag10
AG
God, Rosey is a worm.

I'm trying to keep an open mind here, but he is so damn smug.
GCP12
AG
What I have gotten from the hearing so far...

Rosenstein would like to "assure Congress and the American people that he's a good guy and nothing that the FBI or DOJ has done or will do is nefarious."

Welp, good enough for me. Let's all move on
First Page Last Page
Page 501 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.