Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,169,287 Views | 49206 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Foreverconservative
End Of Message
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It really is happening. Expose them all.
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
coyote68 said:

It appears Obama and some of his close associates may have been deeply involved in spying on Donald Trump the candidate and Donald Trump the POTUS. Hilary was heavily favored to win.

Serious question. Why would Obama risk everything? Same question applies to Rosenstein and Mueller. Those guys are playing with fire. They could be looking at jail time.

Blackmail. Impeachment. Iran. Coverup kickbacks. Outright stupidity. ?????

There is something I'm missing in all this.
Risk free toxic brew .... 100% Clinton POTUS ... 100% Trump was dirty ... 100% friendly media ... 100% friendly deep state. What could possibly go wrong?

Uh oh, Trump won?
Uh oh, Mike Rogers did what?
Uh oh, Strzok was texting who?
Uh oh, why is Priestap so quiet?
Uh oh, who's Huber?
RoscoePColtrane
Keep laughing *****, your time in the barrel is coming

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
These idiots on the left actually think that Wittes and crew are some kind of authority on constitutional law. They literally hang on his every word

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Wittes is in legal jeopardy already as he was a Comey confidant and went on record with op-eds and posts on his blog indicating he had access to classified material. Now maybe he can just say, "I lied," about all of his written efforts but would anyone believe that? That would mean he's lying to a federal agent. Guess he can try to claim attorney client privilege but there is that pesky crime/fraud exception.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
End Of Message
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Well, it's accurate...just not in the way that deserves recognition.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

lol, if they knew anything Trump had done wrong, it would have been leaked immediately and the impeachment proceedings would have begun.
RoscoePColtrane
Let's see how long it takes the left to turn on Rosey since he's responding to Trump's tweet and expanding the investigation with Horowitz. They've been polishing his knob for the past year and change, now we will see how quick they flip on him.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is a delusional tweet. Does ted lieu believe that the doj is holding damaging information from Mueller? This is the embodiment of TDS.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Bobcat06
AG
drcrinum said:

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/the-inspector-generals-report-will-expose-the-msm-as-treasonous/

Quote:

The Inspector General's Report Will Expose the MSM as Treasonous

One of the more notable differences between Watergate and the metastasizing scandals involving the FBI, our intelligence agencies, and the Obama administration -- subjects of the soon-to-be-released inspector general's report -- is that the media exposed Watergate. They aided and abetted the current transgressions.

By providing a willing and virtually unquestioned repository for every anonymous leaker (as long as he or she was on the "right" side) in Washington and beyond, the press has evolved from being part of the solution to being a major part of the problem. Gone are the days of the true "whistle-blower." Here are the days of the special interest provocateur, shaping public opinion by passing on half-truths and outright lies to their favorite reporter. One might then even call the media, in Orwell's words, "objectively pro-fascist," functioning much in the manner of Pravda and Izvestia during that famous author's time, covertly or overtly pushing the party line in the most slavish and orthodox manner while feigning "objectivity."

CNN, NBC, the Washington Post and The New York Times -- misinforming the public as it hasn't since the days of their great Stalin-excuser Walter Duranty (still pictured on their Pulitzer wall of honor) -- are particularly egregious in this regard. But there are many others.

And the current scandal is far, far worse than Watergate, which, bad as it was, was the coverup of a completely unnecessary buffoon-like break-in during an election that was already won in a landslide. What is being exposed now is an attempt by our highest law enforcement agency working in concert with our intelligence agencies and, evidently, the blessing of the former administration itself to block the candidate of the opposing party, even to defraud and spy on him, that is to, as others have said, "set him up." And then, if they were unsuccessful, make it impossible for him to govern. In addition, in all probability, the same players conspired to make certain Hillary Clinton was not indicted for a crime for which virtually any other American would have done jail time....

PJ Media throwing the NYT, CNN, WaPo & NBC under the bus??? It's over folks. The media are starting to turn on the principal propagandists.

I have repeatedly predicted that after all this shakes out, many MSM outlets will be found to taken payments from the DNC (probably laundered thru Fusion GPS and Perkins Coie) to run "sponsored content".

If so, they are not merely eating crow; they are complicit.

Their continued obfuscation of facts like a guilty party covering their tracks only reinforces my belief in that prediction.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Let's see how long it takes the left to turn on Rosey since he's responding to Trump's tweet and expanding the investigation with Horowitz. They've been polishing his knob for the past year and change, now we will see how quick they flip on him.
I don't think that was Rosenstein's order to Horowitz. That was Sessions.
coyote68
RoscoePColtrane said:

What was Rosey's response?

Thanks!!!
FTAG 2000
AG
My guess is politically and legally that Brennan is the fall guy for obama and Clinton.

The desperation we see out of him daily in his tweets is the sign of a guy who knows he's facing the firing squad when this all breaks.
aggiehawg
AG
AG 2000' said:

My guess is politically and legally that Brennan is the fall guy for obama and Clinton.

The desperation we see out of him daily in his tweets is the sign of a guy who knows he's facing the firing squad when this all breaks.
I think Brennan either has early dementia. Alzheimers or Parkinsons. His delusions are getting the best of him and he has gumball disease on twitter.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

This expansion directly involves the campaign, and Sessions is recused from anything campaign related, I betting it's Rosey. Someone posted a statement I'll have to try and find, I questioned the veracity but I'll try to find it.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Hoochie momma somebody's pissed off! Fire it up Trump!
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Quoted from the WaPo:

The Deputy Attorney General issued the following statement:
Quote:

"If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it and take appropriate action. The U.S. attorney would be consulted if evidence of criminal conduct was found."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/justice-department-calls-for-inquiry-after-trump-demands-probe-into-whether-fbi-infiltrated-or-surveilled-his-campaign/2018/05/20/636a05a0-5c7d-11e8-b2b8-08a538d9dbd6_story.html?utm_term=.ba0916798aa1
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

This expansion directly involves the campaign, and Sessions is recused from anything campaign related, I betting it's Rosey. Someone posted a statement I'll have to try and find, I questioned the veracity but I'll try to find it.
It also includes the transition and while Trump has been POTUS. If Sessions punted that one, he deserves to be fired. His dumb recusal has caused all of this mess.
RoscoePColtrane
And The New York Times...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/20/us/politics/trump-mueller.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
Quote:

"...in ordering up a new inquiry, Mr. Trump went beyond his usual tactics of suggesting wrongdoing and political bias by those investigating him, and crossed over into applying overt presidential pressure on the Justice Department to do his bidding, an extraordinary realm where past presidents have hesitated to tread...

Legal experts said such a presidential intervention had little precedent, and could force a clash between the sitting president and his Justice Department that is reminiscent of the one surrounding Richard M. Nixon during Watergate, when a string of top officials resigned rather than carry out Nixon's order to fire a special prosecutor investigating him."

"I can't think of a prior example of a sitting president ordering the Justice Department to conduct an investigation like this one," said Stephen I. Vladeck, a professor at the University of Texas School of Law.

"That's little more than a transparent effort to undermine an ongoing investigation."
The MSM is in full defense mode...Operation Mockingbird 2.0
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Too Late Magpie

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

"...in ordering up a new inquiry, Mr. Trump went beyond his usual tactics of suggesting wrongdoing and political bias by those investigating him, and crossed over into applying overt presidential pressure on the Justice Department to do his bidding, an extraordinary realm where past presidents have hesitated to tread...
Guess the Times shouldn't have published those articles, eh? They opened that can of worms about illegal spying on the Trump campaign.
Hogties
AG
Sessions' appointment was Trump's worst decision of his term. Has resulted in a neutered DOJ in the middle of what looks like the biggest political crises since the founding. Sessions needs to go for the good if the country.

I'm much more concerned about use of the spying apparatus of the federal government to go after political opponents than I am about weed. Sessions is the wrong man at the wrong place at the wrong time. Get someone in there who isn't neutered from the get go.
Ellis Wyatt
RoscoePColtrane said:

Too Late Magpie

Like the left has accepted the results of the election?
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Too Late Magpie

No he'll just fire those who say no.

None of the Articles of Impeachment against Nixon had anything to do with the Saturday Night Massacre.

Jeebus! Times reporters have unfettered access to the archives of their paper. You'd think they would do some background research before blathering and making a fool of themselves.
techno-ag
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

And The New York Times...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/20/us/politics/trump-mueller.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
Quote:

Legal experts said such a presidential intervention had little precedent, and could force a clash between the sitting president and his Justice Department that is reminiscent of the one surrounding Richard M. Nixon during Watergate, when a string of top officials resigned rather than carry out Nixon's order to fire a special prosecutor investigating him."

"I can't think of a prior example of a sitting president ordering the Justice Department to conduct an investigation like this one," said Stephen I. Vladeck, a professor at the University of Texas School of Law.

"That's little more than a transparent effort to undermine an ongoing investigation."
The MSM is in full defense mode...Operation Mockingbird 2.0
Idiots. He's asking for an investigation, not trying to squash one.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

It was Rosenstein's

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/rod-rosenstein-asks-doj-inspector-general-to-review-possible-trump-campaign-infiltration

Quote:

Rod Rosenstein asks DOJ inspector general to review possible Trump campaign infiltration

...Rosenstein made the request shortly after a tweet from President Trump saying that he would "officially" ask "that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes."

In a statement, Rosenstein said: "If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it and take appropriate action." The attorney general, Jeff Sessions, has recused himself from Russia-related matters....

Prosperdick
AG
Rockdoc said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Too bad that tweet is 4 years old but he had plenty of salty ones today.
Rockdoc
AG
Prosperdick said:

Rockdoc said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Too bad that tweet is 4 years old but he had plenty of salty ones today.
Yep I screwed the pooch on that one!
First Page Last Page
Page 386 of 1406

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.