Shooting in Las Vegas

882,513 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unfortunately all the laws in the world cannot stop evil people from doing evil things.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
The Fall Guy said:

prisschris said:

Just got back from LV. You wouldn't know anything had happened except for a #VEGASSTRONG banner on Mandalay.

Why the sad face? What do you want them to do, dwell on it? That's what's great about that town. Life goes on. People have to keep working and make a living.

I was there 2 days after the shooting. When Trump came on that Wed ypu would bot know he was even there. By that Friday the place was rocking.
this is why I'm skeptical about conspiracy theories per se so much as powerful Vegas insiders wanting this to blow over to keep the cash cow from getting slaughtered.

Ever been to Vegas at Christmas? Other than some decorations being put up, you'd barely know the difference.

If this story was prevalent in the media every day, visitors would drop and the real money in Vegas would take a hit. My guess is that the public and private actors - who all understand that reality - are happy to do whatever is possible to leave Vegas up-and-running and keep the story out of sight (and out of mind).
PorkEatingCrusader
IDAGG said:

Chad Thunder said:

There are so many coincidences about this shooting that when added up look like a huge conspiracy theory.
Not really. No.
You're a colossal moron if you think this shooting wasn't something much deeper! I.e no lobby footage (because he was never there!) among many other cover ups. The facts that are there do not support your theory of just happenstance.
IDAGG
AG
PorkEatingCrusader said:

IDAGG said:

Chad Thunder said:

There are so many coincidences about this shooting that when added up look like a huge conspiracy theory.
Not really. No.
You're a colossal moron if you think this shooting wasn't something much deeper! I.e no lobby footage (because he was never there!) among many other cover ups. The facts that are there do not support your theory of just happenstance.
I have to assume you are being sarcastic. For a minute I almost thought you were serious.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Did ya'll miss this.........ummm talk about something "odd".....

Vegas gunman Paddock owned the unit at Reno shooting site, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/29/vegas-gunman-owned-unit-at-reno-shooting-site-report-says.html
Rapier108
Means nothing whatsoever.

The incident in Reno was a domestic situation gone bad.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Premium
AG
BernArnold said:

Did ya'll miss this.........ummm talk about something "odd".....

Vegas gunman Paddock owned the unit at Reno shooting site, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/29/vegas-gunman-owned-unit-at-reno-shooting-site-report-says.html

So what do conspiracy theorists say? Could swat have tracked and cornered a 2nd shooter?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
just odd at the very least...
PorkEatingCrusader
IDAGG said:

PorkEatingCrusader said:

IDAGG said:

Chad Thunder said:

Not really. No.
I have to assume you are being sarcastic. For a minute I almost thought you were serious.
I'm terrible at trolling!
GCP12
AG
administrative errors
Guy robs bellagio, we see footage the next day

https://i.redd.it/7aum55mt8z001.png

Hm. Some things ***ky.
thirdcoast
AG
Do we know how he busted holes in windows to shoot out of?

Hammer, chair, other object....

"A government big enough to take what you have is ok, as long as it promises to give you what you want" -Left
Dengus
AG
Pretty sure there was a hammer in one of the pictures
Sid Farkas
AG
I haven't checked in on this thread in a while...not sure if this sentiment has been prev posted...siap

It's notable that none of the families of the deceased are raising hell (eg forming a victims alliance and making the rounds on cable news)

Could it be:
1. Mandalay Bay, seeing potentially billions in lawsuits, has proactively (collectively?) signed potential litigants to NDA's in anticipation of a generous payout and wanting to minimize public 'meddling'
2. Notoriously compliant LVPD, (and to some degree Fed law enforcement) will do the bare minimum as far as communication with the public in order to protect the image of Mandalay Bay and LV...and to some degree law enforcement itself, from a public media circus
3. Root cause of the shooting (eg motive and logistics) are already known, but won't be released publicly until after the settlement

Seems like an Occam's Razor-ish explanation to me
teecoy
AG
http://www.dailywire.com/news/24188/vegas-matt-walsh#

All good questions...will we ever learn any more??
gonemaroon
AG
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gunman-open-fires-reno-condo-stephen-paddock-lived-article-1.3664213

What the hell is this?
Rapier108
gonemaroon said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gunman-open-fires-reno-condo-stephen-paddock-lived-article-1.3664213

What the hell is this?

Nothing. That shooting was a domestic situation gone bad. It was not a mass shooting or even attempted mass shooting.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TAMUallen
AG
gonemaroon said:

What the hell is this?

That seems very normal.

I'm sure the FBI/Las Vegas LEOs will make everything perfectly transparent and clear in one year.

That's normal right? A one year delay on anything official after being lied to with misinformation?
Rossko
AG
What is a realistic expectation of when to expect any facts or explanation to come out of this situation regarding what happened or believed motive(s)? One year? Never?
Sharpshooter
AG
Rossko said:

What is a realistic expectation of when to expect any facts or explanation to come out of this situation regarding what happened or believed motive(s)? One year? Never?
FOIA takes awhile. Be patient.
cbr
AG
There are still innocent people with lives ruined in Waco, no way info on whatever happened here will be out anytime soon.
TexasAggie_02
AG
32nd floor reopened, still no new news on the case

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25512/open-three-months-after-deadliest-shooting-us-emily-zanotti?
Punked Shank
AG
Heavily discounted?

I'd pass on staying in that hotel
Rossko
AG
How likely is it that MGM will be held liable in those lawsuits claiming they should've noticed something strange going on?
Cy_Tolliver
coastsrs said:

Heavily discounted?

I'd pass on staying in that hotel
I stayed at Mandalay before all this happened. Its a sh*tty hotel. I had no hot water for the first two days i was there and they did nothing. Even though all their attractions are only open during the warm months, they do nothing extra in the off months. It's not the worst hotel ever but if I'm paying nearly 300 a night for a room i expect at least ph*cking hot water when I shower.
itsyourboypookie
Just read the shooters emails have been released
Madman
AG
Has this been posted yet

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4349486-Warrants-1.html

Unsealed documents

I havent read them yet but supposedly they say Paddock was an arms dealer. Had full auto weapons not bumpsotcks.
Madman
AG
Just skimmed it and not sure I am understanding everything. It does mention bumpstocks as being discussed in an email exchange with Paddock and another person. But it seems to read that Paddock was offering them for sale.
ABATTBQ11
AG
That would actually explain a lot...
ellebee
Well I guess they did get to test them out...
Madman
AG

"Target" refers to Paddock the email address shown is to his client it seems. Also note that Paddock says he has a huge amount of guns for sale in the Vegas area and the email date in July is long before the October shooting.
Roy coy
AG
Channel 2 in Houston said Paddock may have been emailing himself from 2 different email accounts.

Because that makes perfect sense and is completely normal.

I heard some chatter that a few Mandalay Employees have talked off camera about not having a clue who Campos is. And that everyone knew of/who the security guards were. Employees have been told not to mention incident or will be terminated.

Madman
AG
Well if he was emailing himself (not that I believe that) he was at least planning something in July that occurred in October.
ABATTBQ11
AG
For this to be some kind of conspiracy, the number of people involved would have to be incredibly wide ranging. I'm just not seeing the plausibility of it.
Ernest Tucker
AG
Paddock is part of lib deep state and setting the stage for gun control narrative. Too bad he was as sloppy as podesta with his emails

Edit: I'm not really this crazy, just trying on my tin foil hat.
First Page Last Page
Page 137 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.