Shooting in Las Vegas

883,473 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
cbr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm just commenting on the reports If true, that's odd.
agsalaska
AG
cbr said:

I'm just commenting on the reports If true, that's odd.
Yea I understand that. I was referring to the narrative, not your comment. I agree with you.
mazzag
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

Didn't see it on this thread yet - seen a few serious, not tinfoil hat people, thoughts about shooter body and wounds - he didn't off himself but the way he fell with guns around him, he accidentally shot himself. Not too far fetched if he had an escape plan, knew security guard had blown his cover and was rushing and panicked.

Someone way back many pages thought that he didn't off himself. But accidentally shot himself wasn't brought up. That's interesting though. If it's the same gun he used to shoot the security guard, that he wounded and didn't kill maybe he thought the gun jammed, took a look at it and bang...
His plan was long thought out, his gun experience not so much from what's been revealed.
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Accidentally picking up a revolver and shooting yourself in the face seems like the most far fetched theory yet.
tsuag10
AG
The scenario that would have to play out to accidentally shoot yourself in the head with a long gun has to be about the same as winning the lottery. Also, if something went wrong with the gun, he would just grab one of the others that he had ready.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that there is nearly 0% chance he shot himself with anything but a pistol. It's just pretty far fetched.

Plus, the picture of him dead shows a revolver laying on the ground. So there are 2 options: he shot himself with the revolver, or someone else made it look that way.
AggielandPoultry
AG

Intense starts around the 2:50 mark.
AgsinGA
AG
One point I just noticed, the brother says he did not need help and says he is ar and stops. Was he going to say Army, which would explain. Great deal regarding planning.

Not a conspiracy guy but just heard this and wanted to post.
Rapier108
Others think he was going to say "arms dealer."
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
I think he was going to say army of one. He was talking about how independent he was. Alternatively, to go along with conspiracy, his brother could've been saying "He was and ar..ms dealer"
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
It was "army of one"
libertyag
AG
HoustonAg15 said:

Accidentally picking up a revolver and shooting yourself in the face seems like the most far fetched theory yet.
I picked up a knife once and beheaded myself. Strange things can happen.
texrover91
AG
Not to be conspiratorial, but, I was curious as to how he got blood on his shirt

Aggie Bus Operator
Some one said a few pages back an "anchor" shot
stetson
AG
HoustonAg15 said:

Has the FBI checked for any links been Paddock and Hillary?
tsuag10
AG
texrover91 said:

Not to be conspiratorial, but, I was curious as to how he got blood on his shirt

And blood on the revolver too, I think....
Maybe he cut himself busting out the windows. Makes sense.
Aggie Bus Operator
Where are you seeing this pic?
tsuag10
AG
drcrinum said:

For the conspiracy minded...and if you want to see a leaked photo of the dead shooter;

http://gotnews.com/report-atf-now-believes-hotel-security-guard-helped-paddock-plan-las-vegas-massacre-staged-cover/

Also, a couple of theories about the shell casings on top of the blood: either LEOs kicked them around as they were clearing the room, or someone else shot Paddock.
The first theory makes sense except someone else on this thread pointed out that if LEOs kicked the casings into the blood, they would have rolled and you would see blood on them....
Very interesting, and I'm not typically a conspiracy theorist...
texrover91
AG
tsuag10 said:

texrover91 said:

I haven't seen any wider angle pics with the revolver - anyone have a link?
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Shot was from the front, so my inside sources say authorities ruled out GCF quickly.
ABATTBQ11
AG
drcrinum said:

For the conspiracy minded...and if you want to see a leaked photo of the dead shooter;

http://gotnews.com/report-atf-now-believes-hotel-security-guard-helped-paddock-plan-las-vegas-massacre-staged-cover/

Doesn't hold water if his prints aren't on any of the weapons. You either get gunpowder residue and finger prints, or no powder residue and no fingerprints.
ABATTBQ11
AG
tsuag10 said:

drcrinum said:

Also, a couple of theories about the shell casings on top of the blood: either LEOs kicked them around as they were clearing the room, or someone else shot Paddock.
The first theory makes sense except someone else on this thread pointed out that if LEOs kicked the casings into the blood, they would have rolled and you would see blood on them....
Very interesting, and I'm not typically a conspiracy theorist...

Or they were on the floor and blood pooled around them. You know, it being a liquid and all.
tsuag10
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

drcrinum said:

Doesn't hold water if his prints aren't on any of the weapons. You either get gunpowder residue and finger prints, or no powder residue and no fingerprints.

Yeah, that article is either total crap or its right on. Not a lot of gray area if the security guard has GSR and/or prints on weapons.
ABATTBQ11
AG
tsuag10 said:

texrover91 said:

Maybe it came from the hole in his head...
usmcbrooks
Zoom in on the revolver (supposed suicide weapon) it appears there is no shells in the cylinder.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I'm going with total crap
texrover91
AG
Ah see the gun now -

That guy doesn't look the chubby 63 year old with a gizzard in the other pics

texrover91
AG
I see brass in the cylinder
tsuag10
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Or they were on the floor and blood pooled around them. You know, it being a liquid and all.

Good point.

ABATTBQ11 said:

Maybe it came from the hole in his head...

But how did it get down on his shirt?
Edit: Unless he cut himself breaking the windows
n_touch
texrover91 said:

Ah see the gun now -

That guy doesn't look the chubby 63 year old with a gizzard in the other pics

Said he had recent weight loss. Depression or illness has not been determined
DirtyMikesBoys
AG

Two single gunshots at 3:26 and 3:37
B$Weigem
AG
HoustonAg15 said:

That's interesting.. makes you think about 1) him being shot dead or 2) him offing himself and then a security guard giving the double tap (which would be absurd given he blew a hole in his head)
unmade bed
HoustonAg15 said:

Seems like those were the last shots. Maybe those were the 2 that hit the jet fuel tanks? When they didn't explode he decided to eat a bullet.
tsuag10
AG
I thought that too at first, but shots inside the room wouldn't be as loud as the shots with the muzzle aimed out the window. Those last shots were loud, almost like they were from a bigger caliber than the previous rapid fire.
B$Weigem
AG
Was there gunfire before people in this video started to walk away? I Can't tell.

Edit: nvm sounds like 3 single fired shots.
mazzag
AG
What the hell is wrong with these people? I'd make like Jim Belushi and flatten myself against that sign?
First Page Last Page
Page 84 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.