Shooting in Las Vegas

884,287 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
White Liberals=The Worst
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggiePetro07 said:

After he fell he could have easily knocked it off the couch or maybe it was leaned up on the couch and he kicked it.
He could have knocked the AR on a bipod off a couch nowhere in sight and it could have landed perfectly over his left ankle? It just seems odd. Maybe he was sitting crouched with his leg under the AR when he popped himself but odd that his legs are straight imo.

AggiePetro07
AG
usmcbrooks said:

AggiePetro07 said:

After he fell he could have easily knocked it off the couch or maybe it was leaned up on the couch and he kicked it.

And it landed perfectly on the bipod across his body?

Or it was like that at his feet and he fell straight back after the CNS poke from a .357.
usmcbrooks
The Debt said:

Ag In Ok said:

Yup. He stopped apparently. Thank God he did.
He stopped because the spy cams he set up told him police were coming. What meticulous actions for a guy that 'just snapped"

Another conspiracy theory. What if those cams were set up to watch for LE while a weapons deal was going down?
AggiePetro07
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

AggiePetro07 said:

He could have knocked the AR on a bipod off a couch nowhere in sight and it could have landed perfectly over his left ankle? It just seems odd. Maybe he was sitting crouched with his leg under the AR when he popped himself but odd that his legs are straight imo.

I meant chair. Sorry. The upholstered piece of furniture.
usmcbrooks
AggiePetro07 said:

usmcbrooks said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Or it was like that at his feet and he fell straight back after the CNS poke from a .357.

Small window to put your leg through during a death tremor.
White Liberals=The Worst
oldarmy1 said:

I love how thespians think that somehow their degrees in drama and performing arts make them qualified to lecture educated Americans on domestic policy.

You're a f-ing drama dweeb who just happens to be attractive.
AggiePetro07
AG
usmcbrooks said:

AggiePetro07 said:

usmcbrooks said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Small window to put your leg through during a death tremor.

Not if you have said weapon in your left hand holding a pistol in your right hand. Set weapon down at your feet and drop the hammer.
usmcbrooks
I still think he knocks it over. Notice the other rifle with a bipod is flat on the deck?

Edit to add:

Someone said look how flat he his, I noticed that as well. You usually don't take the Nestea Iced Tea plunge when you take one to the head.
StEdsCOOG
usmcbrooks said:

StEdsCOOG said:

What confuses me about the suicide pic is where the gun is located. There is a blood trail that goes from the gun to the body and across his shirt to the chest area. Is that not a gun shot wound to the chest?

Nice catch, but look at his eyes, he definitely took one in the mouth.
Yah, not disputing that one. I wonder if when the initial response team went up and engaged, if they might've hit him in the chest and that's why he went ahead and offed himself. Have they said what the time span was between the initial engagement and the breach? If it took SWAT over an hour to breach, why did he unload for only 9-11 minutes when he still had all that ammo left?
sts7049
AG
i just looked at the photo of this turd on the floor and turns out i'm wearing the exact same brown shirt he appears to have on. does that mean i'm part of the conspiracy?
usmcbrooks
I have a problem with way the brass is laying. Most AR's have this little thing called a brass deflector located at the back of the ejection port, so the hot brass doesn't kick back on the shooter. It usually kicks forward and to the right. If he was firing out of the window, I would like to see how much brass was outside on the ground. 75-80% of the brass calls we did after firing was right on the firing line or just past it.
StEdsCOOG
sts7049 said:

i just looked at the photo of this turd on the floor and turns out i'm wearing the exact same brown shirt he appears to have on. does that mean i'm part of the conspiracy?
Either that or your clothes are out of style.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Haven't visited this thread today. Looks like my pantry has been raided for tinfoil.
oneeyedag
usmcbrooks said:

I have a problem with way the brass is laying. Most AR's have this little thing called a brass deflector located at the back of the ejection port, so the hot brass doesn't kick back on the shooter. It usually kicks forward and to the right. If he was firing out of the window, I would like to see how much brass was outside on the ground. 75-80% of the brass calls we did after firing was right on the firing line or just past it.

Was his barrell out the window, or slightly back inside the room?
usmcbrooks
oneeyedag said:

usmcbrooks said:

Was his barrell out the window, or slightly back inside the room?

Good question. I would think he would lose his los if he was inside the room. It appears none of the furniture was moved.
ThatOneAg
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Possibly a note.

who?mikejones
AG
ThatOneAg said:

Explain
Burnsey
AG
ThatOneAg said:

Back with a DeLorean bro. Hasn't aged a day. I call bs on your Reynolds headgear.
GCP12
AG
ThatOneAg said:

Yes! These are my favorite!
IDAGG
AG
libertyag said:

IDAGG said:

I read somewhere today that the shooting itself lasted about 9 minutes.

Edit to add:

Quote:

Lombardo said today, "We received the call at 10:08 p.m. The best of our estimates... he continued to fire ... for approximately nine minutes."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-massacre/story?id=50246458
I had asked earlier about how long he was firing the weapons. Thanks for the information. Wonder why he didn't try to escape? I suppose he booked the room in his name and if so, escape would have done him little good. If he planned on suicide by cop, he would have confronted them to have that happen. If he planned of offing himself, then wonder why he didn't after the 9 minutes.
I have't see a timeline so it will be interesting when the investigation posts one but think about this:

1) Call comes in to 911 about mass shooting.
2) Perp shoots for 9 minutes.
3) Hotel security guard comes down hallway perp sees him on camera and shoots through the door wounding security guard in the leg.
4) SWAT team breaches the hotel room door an hour plus a few minutes after the original call comes in.

So what if the hotel security guard that got shot went to his door about nine minutes after the shooting started? Did he distract the shooter enough that the shooter thought more cops were coming as back up really soon? If so is that why he only shot for 9 minutes? If so, the security guard saved a metric crap ton of lives.

I suppose we won't know until they publish a timeline, but Jeebus, what if the perp had kept firing on the crowd for an hour (or even 20 minutes) instead of 9 minutes? Holy crap

White Liberals=The Worst
StEdsCOOG said:

usmcbrooks said:

StEdsCOOG said:

What confuses me about the suicide pic is where the gun is located. There is a blood trail that goes from the gun to the body and across his shirt to the chest area. Is that not a gun shot wound to the chest?

Yah, not disputing that one. I wonder if when the initial response team went up and engaged, if they might've hit him in the chest and that's why he went ahead and offed himself. Have they said what the time span was between the initial engagement and the breach? If it took SWAT over an hour to breach, why did he unload for only 9-11 minutes when he still had all that ammo left?
This is what I am trying to make sense of. Why did he have a change of heart and stop shooting so early with targets still out there and a bunch of full mags?
GCP12
AG
Quote:

Explain
They use some of the same actors for all the conspiracies. Not saying I believe it, but theyre using it to prove these are all false flags
Dengus
AG
IDAGG said:

libertyag said:

IDAGG said:

I read somewhere today that the shooting itself lasted about 9 minutes.

Edit to add:

Quote:

Lombardo said today, "We received the call at 10:08 p.m. The best of our estimates... he continued to fire ... for approximately nine minutes."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-massacre/story?id=50246458
I had asked earlier about how long he was firing the weapons. Thanks for the information. Wonder why he didn't try to escape? I suppose he booked the room in his name and if so, escape would have done him little good. If he planned on suicide by cop, he would have confronted them to have that happen. If he planned of offing himself, then wonder why he didn't after the 9 minutes.
I have't see a timeline so it will be interesting when the investigation posts one but think about this:

1) Call comes in to 911 about mass shooting.
2) Perp shoots for 9 minutes.
3) Hotel security guard comes down hallway perp sees him on camera and shoots through the door wounding security guard in the leg.
4) SWAT team breaches the hotel room door an hour plus a few minutes after the original call comes in.

So what if the hotel security guard that got shot went to his door about nine minutes after the shooting started? Did he distract the shooter enough that the shooter thought more cops were coming as back up really soon? If so is that why he only shot for 9 minutes? If so, the security guard saved a metric crap ton of lives.

I suppose we won't know until they publish a timeline, but Jeebus, what if the perp had kept firing on the crowd for an hour (or even 20 minutes) instead of 9 minutes? Holy crap

Exactly. Why did he stop shooting after 9 min? What did he do for those other 50 min? Did security run away after he was shot?
Dengus
AG
Also why have we not seen a single second of hotel cam footage?
Charpie
AG
Gosh this thread.
White Liberals=The Worst
ThatOneAg said:

They really look nothing alike.
Charpie
AG
The only thing that looks alike is her nose
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

StEdsCOOG said:

usmcbrooks said:

StEdsCOOG said:

This is what I am trying to make sense of. Why did he have a change of heart and stop shooting so early with targets still out there and a bunch of full mags?
Were there other people in the room? Forcing him to do this? Or was he actually not the shooter? A blackmarket gun transaction gone foul. Tinfoil city. I don't think is an isolated incident. The "loner."
GCP12
AG
To me, the top left and the right ones look similar. I don't think the bottom left one looks the same
Rapier108
Charpie said:

Gosh this thread.
It's like reading InfoWars on crack.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
White Liberals=The Worst
GCP12 said:

To me, the top left and the right ones look similar. I don't think the bottom left one looks the same
The girl on the right doesn't look anything like either on the left to me. I was wondering why the hell she was even included in that image.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
ThatOneAg said:

They spend several hundred thousand dollars on redundant rifles galore, but only have the funds for a few crisis actors?
DannyDuberstein
AG
This thread is like the Outdoor board's reetarded cousin.
Rapier108
Dengus said:

Also why have we not seen a single second of hotel cam footage?
Because the police and FBI have it and are going through every second of it.

They'll release it when they're done.

And if it nukes all of the conspiracies by showing only one shooter and no one else, will that be enough, or will it shift to claims that the video was altered?

Given the hysteria, it will be the latter.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
First Page Last Page
Page 53 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.