Shooting in Las Vegas

882,726 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Builder93 said:

Agnzona said:

Kind of strange he used guns. As a pilot with access to planes just think what he could have done.
This is actually a good point.

This whole thing is really weird. I'm sure as time moves forward, there will be some major details that are not being shared.
A small civil aviation plane wouldn't have been able to do as much damage.
TxTarpon
This photo is heartbreaking.

Link instead of photo per Shartshooter's Request
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Presley OBannons Sword
that's brutal.
TxTarpon
Just people wanting to have a good time.
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

Sharpshooter
Builder93
AG
TxTarpon said:

That really is gut wrenching. Can you imagine the anger it takes to commit these acts?
backintexas2013
AG
Big difference between a politician and an internet poster but please carry on.
Sharpshooter
AG
TxTarpon said:

Take it down. Not because we need to avoid the face of evil, but out of respect for the dead.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Sharpshooter said:

TxTarpon said:

Take it down. Not because we need to avoid the face of evil, but out of respect for the dead.
ok well you quoted it and...

EDIT - removed offending remark. apologies.....my intention wa to say you quoted it so remove your propagating of the photo..... which I see you have now and I am doing the same to my posts.
Builder93
AG
aTmAg said:

Builder93 said:

Agnzona said:

Kind of strange he used guns. As a pilot with access to planes just think what he could have done.
This is actually a good point.

This whole thing is really weird. I'm sure as time moves forward, there will be some major details that are not being shared.
A small civil aviation plane wouldn't have been able to do as much damage.
I would disagree. A twin engine plane descending straight into a tight crowd would be devastating.
AggiePops
Quote:

Disappointing that the guy offed himself. At the very least he should have gone down with 20-30 rounds in him from the SWAT team. Far better (never happen, but would be nice) if they took him alive and gave him, along with skinning knives, iron bars, lit cigarettes, etc. to the families of the people he gunned down. Only problem would be making it last long enough for him to suffer at least 58 deaths in one.

why do people feel that they need to make this huge, over the top statements on what they wish would happen to the guy to prove how REALLY REALLY mad you are about it?
It's called venting. Or, blowing off steam, if you'd prefer. Obviously, doesn't make the actual situation even the tiniest bit better. Could always vent by breaking something - fewer repairs this way.
backintexas2013
AG
I would bet yes it's fake.
TxTarpon
Or disassociation.

He was not up close seeing faces and forcing people on their knees like the Columbine, Pulse or San Bernadino (censored) shooters.

-BarronVonAwesome

IDAGG
AG
Here is some new info:

Quote:

At least 20 rifles were found in the hotel room of the gunman in the Las Vegas mass shooting, a law enforcement official confirmed,

Quote:

Among the weapons authorities discovered were two rifles with scopes on tripods positioned in front of the two windows that had been broken out, one of the law enforcement officials said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/us/las-vegas-shooting.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-abc-regionion=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region
Sharpshooter
AG
BernArnold said:

Sharpshooter said:

TxTarpon said:

ok well you quoted it and.....your username....ummmm....
That is quite chicken ***** Do not conflate the two you mindless idiot.
Agnzona
Sure he could have made it a giant Molotov cocktail and flown it right into the crowd.
TxTarpon
We don't know if they are dead, but as a general rule Hearst Newspapers would not post of image of them if they were confirmed dead.

-BarronVonAwesome

Sharpshooter
AG
TxTarpon said:

We don't know if they are dead.
Does it really matter?
FriscoKid
AG
does this look like him?

Sharpshooter
AG
FriscoKid said:

does this look like him?

Wow, where did you find that?
cbr
AG
blindey said:

cone said:

Quote:

Freely available to all US citizens.
freely available is now being defined extraordinarily expensive
Seriously this. If you can get your NFA stamp, you have to be looking at north of what? $30k for something that is in good working order? And even then, how do you address the overheating situation in the barrel?
a legal m249 bagged and not fired is north of $80k, and it takes a lot of screening, time and red tape to end up with one... a citizen cannot just go buy one even if they have $80k to blow.

i expect if you take the time to make some shady connections you can get an illegal cheaper, but i dont know that.

if so,
Squadron7
AG
Sharpshooter said:

FriscoKid said:

does this look like him?

Wow, where did you find that?

I think the 4chan WeapAut guys found that.
White Liberals=The Worst
FriscoKid said:

does this look like him?

All I've really seen so far are pics from younger days and then the one where his eyes are closed and he's about to do a shot. I'd like to see a more recent photo in order to make a comparison. That guy looks like an older, more effeminate version of the guy taking a shot.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Sharpshooter said:

BernArnold said:

Sharpshooter said:

TxTarpon said:

I didn't conflate them...I simply mentioned it also. It stood out to me. Didn't say they were comparable...

If you are actually a sharpshooter, served in the military maybe, good for you. On most days I wouldn't even notice or think twice.

i was merely pointing out that you quoted it - meaning you should EDIT your post because you propagated it....then I noticed your username.....

Apologies if you thought I was comparing them.

Anonymous Source
S
FriscoKid said:

does this look like him?

not really, but who knows?
Gig 'Em
swimmerbabe11
Sharpshooter
AG
BernArnold said:

Sharpshooter said:

BernArnold said:

Sharpshooter said:

TxTarpon said:

I didn't conflate them...I simply mentioned it also. It stood out to me. Didn't say they were comparable...

If you are actually a sharpshooter, served in the military maybe, good for you. On most days I wouldn't even notice or think twice.

i was merely pointing out that you quoted it - meaning you should EDIT your post because you propagated it....then I noticed your username.....

Apologies if you thought I was comparing them.

Thank you. Your first point of quoting it was quite valid and I immediately edited it. Your second point is what bothered me so, but I accept your apology. By the way, Sharpshooter is a reference to a notorious insect that screws up wine grape vines.
oleander89
AG
FriscoKid said:

does this look like him?

Gonna need a lot more than a guy that kinda maybe looks like him. There's lots of disinfo on /pol/ these days.
Cy_Tolliver
How did those 4chan guys identify the bike lock assaulter from just his eyes? Surely if they can do that, they can match up these pics .
White Liberals=The Worst
swimmerbabe11 said:

Humans can commit acts of unspeakable horror, but the good that we are capable of can be extremely moving. I get a bit misty eyed reading that. For every psychopathic killer, there are numerous people like this out there.
oleander89
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

How did those 4chan guys identify the bike lock assaulter from just his eyes? Surely if they can do that, they can match up these pics .
They had a lot more than just his eyes. They used several identifying features to compare him holding the bike lock to him without his face covered.
FriscoKid
AG
I'm not saying it is him. I was just curious what you guys thought.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
What a hero
Zombie Jon Snow
Sharpshooter
AG
BernArnold said:

Ok let's move on..... although it was also in this quoted post you replied to and your original reply to me....my bad. But you should edit those too although it is buried in the nested quotes now thankfully.
Thanks for the heads up. Edited.
First Page Last Page
Page 30 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.