Shooting in Las Vegas

883,018 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SeattleAgJr said:

CJS4715 said:

AG 2000' said:

hillary's tweets today.... you have to be some kind of piece of **** to be *****ing about unrelated legislation today not even 24 hours after this attack.

And to top it all off she's a complete idiot about silencers.

Why is this loser so involved in current politics anyway? Don't remember this from Romney.
Even her own party hates her.

She really seems to think they will welcome her in 3 years.
She wasn't welcome 9 years ago, and if it wasn't for her friends in the dem party someone else that was actually deserving would have been the nominee.
AggieWonWon
FPSDoug started only posting after Trump won..
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
ballchain said:

IDAGG said:

Hillary already tweeting about standing up to the NRA and how much more awful it would have been if he had a silencer. About what I would expect from that loser.

Pretty sure a suprrssor will fail pretty quickly, and it will be be audible.
MooreTrucker
AG
CJS4715 said:

AG 2000' said:

hillary's tweets today.... you have to be some kind of piece of **** to be *****ing about unrelated legislation today not even 24 hours after this attack.

And to top it all off she's a complete idiot about silencers.

Why is this loser so involved in current politics anyway? Don't remember this from Romney.
Because she and her sheep were SOOOOOO sure that she'd be the Prez and she just cannot stay out of the spotlight that they feel she deserves.
MooreTrucker
AG
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

ballchain said:

IDAGG said:

Hillary already tweeting about standing up to the NRA and how much more awful it would have been if he had a silencer. About what I would expect from that loser.

And even *I* know that a silencer isn't really all that "silent", and I don't know anything about guns except shotguns.
AggieHank86
AG
There is an ENTIRE THREAD about Hillary's stupidity.
Wizard

ballchain said:

IDAGG said:

Pretty sure you can hear the suppressor. 130dB is loud as fucc and obvious gunfire.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy

ballchain said:

IDAGG said:

Nah, suppressor's completely muffle the sound 100%, or maybe make just a small "zzzzzt" sound. They also work forever. I've seen a bunch of Steven Seagal films.
VaultingChemist
AG
RadAg14 said:

They just praised it fwiw

Jeff Zeleny, Senior White House Correspondent for CNN made the TelePrompTer remark before the speech. CNN's news panel did praise the speech afterwards.
AggiePetro07
AG
Suppressed, supersonic ammo is still loud.
SeattleAgJr
Ervin Burrell said:

Yes, he did. Along with probably half of this board.
Prove where I said I "hope and prayed"

you should get a ban.

[I MADE IT EASY ON ME, I GAVE BOTH OF YOU TIME OFF. -STAFF]
CanyonAg77
AG
Still waiting on the link/quote to the post where SeattleAgJr was "hoping and praying" the shooter was Muslim.
SeattleAgJr
CanyonAg77 said:

Still waiting on the link/quote to the post where SeattleAgJr was "hoping and praying" the shooter was Muslim.
and before mr chciken**** claims I deleted anything,, staff is more than free to chime in and prove him wrong.
even with the posts I deleted in real time as new changed up until 5am this morning.
ProgN
Quote:

In a surprising development, the Islamic State's news agency Amaq has claimed responsibility for the concert attack, alleging that Stephen Paddock converted to Islam "months ago". There is no evidence for these claims. This despite police in Las Vegas stating there is no link to international terrorism. Of course, with Paddock dead from an alleged self-inflicted gunshot wound, it will be impossible to confirm or deny this allegation.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/who-was-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-and-what-was-his-motive
The Collective
AG
It's almost like HRC wants to do the NRA's work for them by politically attacking an item that wasn't even involved in this attack.
AggiePetro07
AG
The girlfriend is part Indonesian. Largest Muslim nation by population.

cone
AG
something doesn't add up

the brother says the shooter wasn't a gun guy as far as he knew. no military background.

but he's armed to the teeth and at the very least modded a bunch of semi-auto rifles, set up cameras, scouted vantage points, transported the guns, and reloaded large mags with no problems or major interuption

so something is missing here
TexasAggie_02
AG
NAP Violator said:

This looks a little weird.

i think those flashes there are just a reflection of something else, you can clearly see the windows busted out below. The circled window there appears to be intact.

Squadron7
AG
Has Hillary ever not had a purely political response to anything?
scottimus
AG
I smell IsIs
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
Houston Lee
AG
cone said:

something doesn't add up

the brother says the shooter wasn't a gun guy as far as he knew. no military background.

but he's armed to the teeth and at the very least modded a bunch of semi-auto rifles, set up cameras, scouted vantage points, transported the guns, and reloaded large mags with no problems or major interuption

The brother doesn't really have a relationship with his evil brother and probably doent know what the heck he is talking about. He admitted to not being very close with him.
Cy_Tolliver
Possible he's crazy and this chick manipulated that craziness.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
late response
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
Cy_Tolliver said:

i think they might have said the chick isn't even being considered an accomplice anymore
DannyDuberstein
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

The girlfriend is part Indonesian. Largest Muslim nation by population.

interesting
cone
AG
true

but you typically know if someone is a "gun guy"

i.e. the type of guy who can and would mod an AK

that's just my assumption
MooreTrucker
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

jpb1999 said:

Ervin Burrell said:

SeattleAgJr said:

Ervin Burrell said:

SeattleAgJr said:

workplace violence.

we can never know the reason behind this.

Whoops.

At least you got to politicize a massacre though.
Damn, I must be a Lib.

Not like they ever do, without all the facts, or to score points.

Oh wait....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/democrats-immediately-call-for-gun-control-after-las-vegas-shooting/
Yep, the main type of guns he used are illegal already.

Damn, sorry to ruin your narrative.
My narrative? Where did I say once mention gun control or guns in general?

All I did was call out your idiotic post that was hoping and praying it was a Muslim who did this.

Your rebuttal to me calling you out for a premature assumption is to 1) assume I'm a liberal (which I'm not), and 2) act like I gave some long rant about gun control (which I didn't).

Laughable.

He didn't hope and pray it was a Muslim
Yes, he did. Along with probably half of this board.
I wouldn't be praying for something like that, but I'd almost hope that it was a Muslim thing, rather than just random crazy evil. At least if it's Muslim there's a reason for it.
MelvinUdall
IDAGG said:

You know what is funny. Everyone of these idiots are from the Northeast, with the exception of Kaine who is from Virginia, or maybe Mars actually. Nine Dem politicians are quoted in the article. All nine from the NE (and Virginia). Should't the title of the article read: "One region of the country calls for national gun control"

Quote:

Angry Democrats Demand Action on Gun Control After Las Vegas Shooting
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/angry-democrats-demand-action-guns-after-las-vegas-shooting-n806561

Until we know how he was able to obtain these weapons, it is illogical to suggest action on gun control. If the weapons were obtained illegally or converted illegally, no amount of gun control would have prevented this, none.
Cloud
Instead of more gun control, why don't we just make murder illegal? That would solve all of this nonsense.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

no amount of gun control would have prevented this, none.
100% ban on gun ownership....which is what these folks want.

You know, other than their hired bodyguards.
aTmAg
AG
AggieHank86 said:

There is an ENTIRE THREAD about Hillary's stupidity.
One thread cannot contain that much stupidity.
Cy_Tolliver
Very Tolerant Nice Guy said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

i think they might have said the chick isn't even being considered an accomplice anymore

you can put crazy ideas in someone's head without actually helping them act on those ideas.
Bobcat06
AG
cone said:

something doesn't add up

This

The amount of prep for an attack like this would have taken months. Where did he get the training to modify guns and set up camera systems if he wasn't in the military?

Also, what was with the girl warning people at the concert that they were going to die? I thought his girlfriend (who had to be aware of his prep work) was out of the country. Was there someone else who was also knowledgeable? If so, why didn't they tell the police?
MelvinUdall
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

no amount of gun control would have prevented this, none.
100% ban on gun ownership....which is what these folks want.

You know, other than their hired bodyguards.

I know what their goal is, but I hate when politicians on BOTH sides use an event like this to proclaim that we need a new law. Let the investigation occur and then comment on what this new law would have done to prevent what occurred.
AG @ HEART
Demon 8 said:

Many people here are saying it was a 7.62 or an AK have not heard an AK fired in anger before. The best way to describe it, in my opinion, would be a woodpecker. You're not killing anything at 600 yards with it either.

I honestly believe it was an AR with a bump fire stock and several drum mags. And, no, it wasn't a damn SAW gun.

Kinda sounds like popcorn, ar's have a thumping sound.
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.