Shooting in Las Vegas

882,757 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Debt
His twitter?

https://twitter.com/THEPADS
Carlo4
AG
Any reports as to a motive? Did not see anything.

This was a guy living the good life in a retirement community with a golf course.
Jock92
AG
The Debt said:

His twitter?

Who does he follow?

EDIT:this guy looks like he's from Missouri based on his Twitter follows.
Betoisafurry
Jesus Christ
Tom Hagen
AG
PDEMDHC said:

This was a guy living the good life in a retirement community with a golf course.

Has to be some mental health issues. I hope they release what prescription drugs he was taking.
Sapper Redux
St. Louis sports and one conspiracy theory guy I've never heard of.
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Jock92 said:

The Debt said:

His twitter?

Who does he follow?
Are we sure this is the guy?

A bunch of sports teams in Kansas City/St Louis. Some local news anchors. Notre Dame. Mizzou football.

Nothing remotely political/radical/religious/whatever.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cone
AG
ex-military?

any lead on that?
BenFiasco14
AG
Horrible way to wake up. I feel sick...
The Debt
The Debt
People are saying this might be him. But he looks a few decades shy of the 64yo reported earlier

scottimus
AG
Saw that live! Crazy if she tried to warn them. No one would ever take her seriously.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Almost looks NA to me
scottimus
AG
That's s def not the pic I've seen floating around.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
Ol Whats his Face
sts7049
AG
these days people need to take that kind of stuff more seriously, unfortunately. you can't just chalk up a lady walking around rambling that to just another harmless weirdo.
Bunk Moreland

Wow. Patrons using barricades as stretchers to bring victims out
nomad2007
AG
Definitely not the same guy in the picture that's been on the news.
Betoisafurry
Wonder if he works at and/or stole the gun(s) from of those places you can shoot auto weapons? Ton of those places in vegas.

Feel like throwing up
Love Gun
They're saying he's a Vegas resident. Anything on the voter registration?
Cancelled
AG
What kind of evil is this?
The Fife
What warning? Does it have anything to do with this guy because from what I've seen I'm not quite tying the two together.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
queso1 said:

What kind of evil is this?

The human kind has been going on since Cain and Abel
oneeyedag
Built platforms in the room and had cameras outside looking for PD.
Love Gun
Quote:

Stephen Craig Paddock, 64, has lived on Babbling Brook Court in Mesquite, Nevada, since June 2016. He previously lived in Reno, Nevada, from 2011 to 2016, and also had an address in Melbourne, Florida, from 2013 to 2015. He has also lived in Henderson, Nevada, and several locations in California since 1990. He was born April 9, 1953.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo said details about Paddock's background are still being determined by investigators. A family member told NBC News they would be releasing a statement through police on Monday. NBC News reports that Paddock was married and going through a divorce or otherwise splitting up with his wife, though it was not clear who that woman is. NBC also said it is not known if the martial issues played any role in the shooting.

Clark County court records show that Paddock sued a Las Vegas strip hotel in 2012. He filed the lawsuit against Cosmopolitan Hotels & Resorts Inc. in September 2012. The case was dismissed with prejudice on October 3, 2014. Records show he was suing for "Negligence Premises Liability." Details about the case were not immediately available.

Also saw that 2 cops are KIA.

bjork
Madman said:

/Pol reporting he belonged to anti trump groups and was a registered pedo just like the repub baseball practice shooter.
Why are people staring this?

4chan are idiots. Here's your pedo suspect: http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/news/crime/grantham-man-jailed-after-downloading-indecent-images-1-4075911

He's British.
wxguy95
AG
PDEMDHC said:

His motive is he is insane.

It wasn't because he was a neo-con or a neo-lib. It wasn't because Trump did something or Obama did something. His belief system to justify this doesn't make yours less or more credible because of what side of the fence he thought he was on.

He was insane and detached from reality.
BombayAg
How terribly sick
Cancelled
AG
I can understand someone killing for political or religious reasons. This type of violence, I cannot understand.
Phat32
AG
People are really going to struggle with this if they can't slot it into a political motivational and dismiss it thusly.

News flash - some people are just evil because of evil.

Just horrible.
Presley OBannons Sword
wxguy95 said:

PDEMDHC said:

His motive is he is insane.

It wasn't because he was a neo-con or a neo-lib. It wasn't because Trump did something or Obama did something. His belief system to justify this doesn't make yours less or more credible because of what side of the fence he thought he was on.

He was insane and detached from reality.
I think it is unwise to label all of the people who do these kinds of things as insane. I think these acts are a direct result of radicalization on all sides, be it left wing mainstream media, right wing bloggers, or Islam. Everyone is being intentionally pitted against everyone else, and to blame insanity is a cop-out. Just one man's opinion. Jonathan Moxon is just one man.
45-70Ag
AG
400 transported to hospitals.
Love Gun
bjork said:

Madman said:

/Pol reporting he belonged to anti trump groups and was a registered pedo just like the repub baseball practice shooter.
Why are people staring this?

4chan are idiots. Here's your pedo suspect: http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/news/crime/grantham-man-jailed-after-downloading-indecent-images-1-4075911

He's British.

Uh, no. Did you even bother reading that article?

45 years old in 2012 =/= 64 years old in 2017
Cancelled
AG
Who is Johnathon Moxon?
First Page Last Page
Page 5 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.