Our cities smallpox large are overreaching their authority

32,263 Views | 189 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by BonfireNerd04
agneck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thankyou Governor Abbott for saying this. City regulations diminish greatly property rights. Tree ordinances for one. Now cities such as NewBraunfels have implemented water quality runoff regulations from developments that cost a bunch of money and city staff admits that the public benefits from these regulations cannot be determined. Every city regulation should be defined by cost to property owners versus benefit to the public. If you cannot measure benefit to public then a new state law should be enacted to eliminate it. Our cities are enacting ordinances that look like California.
SW-14
lead
John Francis Donaghy
SW-14
AG
I too am glad Governor Abbott agrees our cities smallpox large are overreaching their authority. How could any rational person disagree?
John Francis Donaghy
SW-14 said:

I too am glad Governor Abbott agrees our cities smallpox large are overreaching their authority. How could any rational person disagree?

We wouldn't have to worry about smallpox large if we had a border wall!

/Trumpers
Long Live Sully
AG
And that my friends is authentic frontier gibberish

John Francis Donaghy
SW-14 said:

Smallpox large is just the latest tactic from the left to destroy white european culture!

/Alt-Righters
John Francis Donaghy
SW-14 said:

ACCESS TO SMALLPOX LARGE IS A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT!

/Lefties
John Francis Donaghy
SW-14 said:

It's not the government's responsibility to take any action on smallpox large. Let the free market take care of it.

/BigRob
superunknown
AG
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
John Francis Donaghy
SW-14 said:

What did anyone say about smallpox large being a bad thing?

/Tanya
FriscoKid
AG
I agree.
Leggo My Elko
AG
Don't know about other cities, but New Braunfels specifically has historically been the victim of floods 72', I believe one in the 80's, 98', 02', 10' or 11' and also considering the amount of the money generated by people traveling to enjoy the clear clean cool rivers. It is most definitely in the public and economic interests of the city to portect the rivers and potential flood run off when managing new development.

Not all cities have the economic and flood related risks when considering runoff but New Braunfels does.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Cow Hop Ag said:

spaceman
AG
superunknown said:

When. Or yes I and the now they do ... moreover, been near to the want.
FriscoKid
AG
TexjbA&M said:

Don't know about other cities, but New Braunfels specifically has historically been the victim of floods 72', I believe one in the 80's, 98', 02', 10' or 11' and also considering the amount of the money generated by people traveling to enjoy the clear clean cool rivers. It is most definitely in the public and economic interests of the city to portect the rivers and potential flood run off when managing new development.

Not all cities have the economic and flood related risks when considering runoff but New Braunfels does.

Really? Let them decide what they want to do in their city. No reason the governor should get involved.
CanyonAg77
AG
Lots of times, I can decide what Autocorrect did to a thread.....not this time.

Smallpox Large forever!

Oh, and to channel Dave Berry, Smallpox Large would be a great name for a rock band.
lead
amercer
AG
This thread.
88planoAg
AG
spaceman said:

superunknown said:

When. Or yes I and the now they do ... moreover, been near to the want.

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
lead
Can't stop laughing
dmart90
AG
I can't tell if I'm supposed to be sad or mad. Anyone got a coin?
Long Live Sully
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Could be right, but who can tell?
FriscoKid
AG
It's true though.

APHIS AG
agneck said:

Thankyou Governor Abbott for saying this. City regulations diminish greatly property rights. Tree ordinances for one. Now cities such as NewBraunfels have implemented water quality runoff regulations from developments that cost a bunch of money and city staff admits that the public benefits from these regulations cannot be determined. Every city regulation should be defined by cost to property owners versus benefit to the public. If you cannot measure benefit to public then a new state law should be enacted to eliminate it. Our cities are enacting ordinances that look like California.
And I wonder where do the people that bring forth these ordinances come from?
agneck
Obviously the only people on this thread owns no property except for the house and lot it sits upon. Therefore you don't understand property rights and the assault that comes from city regulations that will cost you lots more money when you want to upgrade your living quarters.
Hey Nav
AG
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Did OP just get sh*tfaced, post a thread on TA, then pass out? What a wild and whacky Friday night.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BenFiasco14
AG
Smallpox large is the reason why my property taxes are so Damn high
John Francis Donaghy
BenFiasco14 said:

Smallpox large is the reason why my property taxes are so Damn high
Cancelled
AG
Ha ha. Op needs to visit the AA thread on h&f
Synopsis
Synopsis

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.