I've enjoyed conversing with you folks but it may be time for me to leave

3,344 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AggieRain
M1Buckeye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Apparently only A&M fans are supposed to post at TexAgs.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3229113
Rongagin71
AG
If you want an invite from an Aggie, you are invited to participate in TexAgs.
But Even an old Ag like me sometimes needs a thick skin to do it.
M1Buckeye
Rongagin71 said:

Thanks. Unless management interjects into that thread and publicly states that I am welcome, I will depart this wonderful community.
dermdoc
AG
M1Buckeye said:

Rongagin71 said:

Thanks. Unless management interjects into that thread and publicly states that I am welcome, I will depart this wonderful community.
Would hate to see you leave over that, but to be honest, most posters on here have had as bad or worse posted about them.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dilettante
Ohio football is trash and so are the fans. I'd be in favor of a ban on them all, but luckily most of them can't figure out how to use the internet.
PacifistAg
AG
M1Buckeye said:

Rongagin71 said:

Did I miss something on that thread? I just noticed one negative comment about you being a Buckeye fan. Out of a dozen or so posts.
craigernaught
AG
Stop being so overdramatic.

Post here if you want. If you don't, leave. No one cares that you went to another school. There's lots of people here that didn't go to A&M. You're welcome to post here.

I hate Ohio State and every school in the slow league. Except Maryland. They're cool.
Zobel
AG
Best flag ever
Quad Dog
AG
I think if you are going to come to another universities forum, then you should expect to get some trash talk. So get some thicker skin.

Also, if you are going to make a post in a board about A&M Football, you should actually mention A&M football. A post mostly about the SEC should belong in the SEC Country board.

But I think you put me on ignore, so you won't see this. So maybe you should just keep ignoring everyone that annoys you until it's just you posting to yourself.
PacifistAg
AG
M1Buckeye said:

Rongagin71 said:

Btw, are you honestly demanding that the moderators of this site interject and issue a public statement after one person talked trash about your school on the football board?

Uh....
Solo Tetherball Champ
M1Buckeye said:

Oh, you're a buckeye?

Go back to where you came from, ya sleazy carpetbagger.
Dilettante
Oh man, he's going to need a handwritten letter of apology from Liucci or he's not going to grace us with his incoherent rambling anymore.
747Ag
AG
M1Buckeye said:

We are who we are.
Star Wars Memes Only
Dearest M1Buckeye,

You are the greatest thing I have seen on the internet. The Buckeyes are amazing, while the Aggies are only second-best. Your posts are the most brilliantly written I have ever seen. My thoughts have never been so provoked. This website was mediocre until you came, now it is the greatest website in the universe. Please, please, do not let a couple of Aggies jealous of your greatness drive you away from this site. My world would be hollow without reading your posts on a daily basis. This site would go from amazing to abject. I would cry so hard at night that this sort of puling would not have been seen since the last time a girl rejected me. On behalf of Aggies everywhere, I do ever so humbly apologize for the brazen and totally uncalled for comment from my Aggie brother or sister.

Will you please stay? Pretty please?

Thanks for reading and considering,

Darg

Dilettante
I didn't know the word puling.

Also it has to be a mod. You're not a mod, are you?
Star Wars Memes Only
Dearest mods,

Please see my above template for apology.

Thanks,

Darg
Zobel
AG
Dilettante said:

That's new for me too.

Darg, how is that pronounced?

pooling
pulling
or rhymes with mewling (would be most apropos)
Star Wars Memes Only
Rhymes with mewling.
Zobel
AG
UTExan
M1Buckeye said:

Rongagin71 said:

Don't do that. Someone talks trash about Utah I just drag out the Torbush gif. I started here for the football and moved on to other forums.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
PacifistAg
AG
Dilettante said:

I, too, just learned the word puling. See Buckeye, if you weren't here, we wouldn't have greatly expanded our vocabulary. All credit goes to you.
747Ag
AG
M1Buckeye said:

Rongagin71 said:

Seriously, though... we have weirdos from all sorts of schools here: t.u., tceh, Baylol, Okie Lite, corndogs, and more. And that football board... heh! But yeah, all are welcome...

747Ag
AG
PacifistAg said:

Dilettante said:

I, too, just learned the word puling. See Buckeye, if you weren't here, we wouldn't have greatly expanded our vocabulary. All credit goes to you.
Golly... I read it as Pullig (Corey)... and went on an early 90's flashback.
c-jags
Quad Dog said:

I think if you are going to come to another universities forum, then you should expect to get some trash talk. So get some thicker skin.

Also, if you are going to make a post in a board about A&M Football, you should actually mention A&M football. A post mostly about the SEC should belong in the SEC Country board.

But I think you put me on ignore, so you won't see this. So maybe you should just keep ignoring everyone that annoys you until it's just you posting to yourself.
weird place to come with this complaint.

i post on tigerdroppings. i'm on their movie/tv board, their politics board, their general, their health, and the SEC Rant. while not a troll, i'm pretty open to speak my mind or kindly make fun of cajun culture there.

however, i've posted on the Tiger Rant board, but i don't talk trash there at all, i only may say something about XOs or the game at the time, but it's not the proper place to come and talk smack as a fan.

probably being a known buckeye fan starting a thread badmouthing the SEC reffing when the Buckeyes backdoored their way into the B10CG last year is not the best move.
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

probably being a known buckeye fan starting a thread badmouthing the SEC reffing when the Buckeyes backdoored their way into the B10CG last year is not the best move.
Not to mention, on a site affiliated with the very team that got snubbed for the playoffs because the B10 decided to change the rules to cater to the Buckeyes.
c-jags
PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Not to mention, on a site affiliated with the very team that got snubbed for the playoffs because the B10 decided to change the rules to cater to the Buckeyes.
M1Buckeye
As only A&M fans are welcome to post in this community I will respect those wishes and depart from you. God bless you all and see you in Heaven!
Quad Dog
AG
Sorry, only A&M fans are allowed in heaven too.
Potcake
AG
AggieRain
AG
Man. It is good to see a thread that brings everyone together for a change...
one MEEN Ag
AG
Do you go by darg? Every time I read your name I just say 'Darcy-ship'. In my head canon, the G is silent.
Dilettante
Yeah, I do. I think of it as darg-skizzip.
AggieRain
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

Do you go by darg? Every time I read your name I just say 'Darcy-ship'. In my head canon, the G is silent.

Read his name backwards...
one MEEN Ag
AG
AggieRain said:

one MEEN Ag said:

If you chant it three times at midnight, it summons a frictionless inclined plane to haunt you.
PacifistAg
AG
AggieRain said:

one MEEN Ag said:

I NEVER KNEW THIS!!!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.