I've enjoyed conversing with you folks but it may be time for me to leave

3,258 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AggieRain
Star Wars Memes Only
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dilettante said:

Yeah, I do. I think of it as darg-skizzip.

Oops, wrong account.

But yea, I normally think of it as darg-skizzip. Just shorthanded it this one time.
one MEEN Ag
AG
dargscisyhp said:

Dilettante said:

Oops, wrong account.

But yea, I normally think of it as darg-skizzip. Just shorthanded it this one time.
Is it just you and me here? Are you also Aggrad08? You been star juicing the pro-agnostic posts?
Spyderman
AG
Lets roll.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Rongagin71
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

dargscisyhp said:

Dilettante said:

Oops, wrong account.

Is it just you and me here? Are you also Aggrad08? You been star juicing the pro-agnostic posts?
Well, that answers some questions. Kinda.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Rongagin71 said:

one MEEN Ag said:

dargscisyhp said:

Dilettante said:

Oops, wrong account.

Go to any thread where its a deep dive into ethics, Christianity, or abortion. After the second page, the thread turns into a team of 3 or 4 people on each side just starring their team's best posts. And with the low bar of only three stars requiring it to turn blue, it can sway opinion about what is a good post or not pretty effectively.

Just something I've noticed on these threads, not that I have proof of darg-delante doing any of this.

AGC
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

Rongagin71 said:

one MEEN Ag said:

dargscisyhp said:

Dilettante said:

Oops, wrong account.

Go to any thread where its a deep dive into ethics, Christianity, or abortion. After the second page, the thread turns into a team of 3 or 4 people on each side just starring their team's best posts. And with the low bar of only three stars requiring it to turn blue, it can sway opinion about what is a good post or not pretty effectively.

Just something I've noticed on these threads, not that I have proof of darg-delante doing any of this.

So he was quoting interstellar to himself in the other thread?
kurt vonnegut
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

dargscisyhp said:

Dilettante said:

Oops, wrong account.

I don't think darg and Dillettante are the same. . . . at least they've interacted together in a way that certainly suggests they are not. Recent example being in the 'God Doesn't Exist' thread where Dillettante says that darg is acting like the atheist MQB.
UTExan
one MEEN Ag said:

Rongagin71 said:

one MEEN Ag said:

dargscisyhp said:

Dilettante said:

Oops, wrong account.

Or it becomes personal when forum posters point out they are Christ-followers and hurl their judgments against those with differing opinions. Kind of like the Middle Ages when "anathematizing" was a thing. Beyond page 2 it is rarely a productive exercise on most threads unless it is a prayer request or which coffee to buy for the after-church gathering.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
one MEEN Ag
AG
Your church doesn't provide coffee? You gotta up your church game if you wanna compete with the newest protestant churches. They're basically coffee shops that peddle Jesus.

After church conversations are explicitly reserved for deciding which Jason's deli to go to and why tipping should only be 10%.
Dilettante
Tipping shouldn't exist.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Dilettante said:

Tipping shouldn't exist.
Are you sure you're not baptist? There's a Luby's in waco that hasn't seen a tip from a local in 40 years.
Dilettante
I think I have a Baptist username or two. I'll have to check the spreadsheet.
UTExan
one MEEN Ag said:

Your church doesn't provide coffee? You gotta up your church game if you wanna compete with the newest protestant churches. They're basically coffee shops that peddle Jesus.

After church conversations are explicitly reserved for deciding which Jason's deli to go to and why tipping should only be 10%.

TBH, we are cheap and buy Costco stuff. Budget, you know.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
The Lone Stranger
I have been posting here(mostly on the r &p section) for years. People have insulted, dogged, and chewed me out. That's the way it is whether you are an aggie or a huskie(hbu) like me. However, no one, ever, I mean ever, acted like I shouldn't be here cuz I wasn't part of the Aggie collective. I have been attacked for being a conservative protestant more than anything else.

And, Dude, as previously stated, use some regeneration cream to thicken your skin.

The Lone Stranger
AggieRain
AG
kurt vonnegut said:

one MEEN Ag said:

dargscisyhp said:

Dilettante said:

Oops, wrong account.

I don't think darg and Dillettante are the same. . . . at least they've interacted together in a way that certainly suggests they are not. Recent example being in the 'God Doesn't Exist' thread where Dillettante says that darg is acting like the atheist MQB.

They aren't. Darg is a redneck, gun-toting Indian genius who is also an awesome poster. Dill is a former youngster turned wiser and all around gifted scientific mind. Aggrad is just a mean curmudgeon. And also smarter than me, dammit!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.