Happy Pride Month

20,482 Views | 421 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Sapper Redux
one MEEN Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just as a sidenote, the miraculous healing story that sticks out the most to me was the former handyman at the camp I used to work at. He is a gruff dude that enjoyed sarcasm and hardwork over anything touchy feely or talking about emotions. He was asked to go join on a mission trip with the group, but he knew at his age he couldn't stand up to the task. He had a really bad shoulder with chronic pain that had withstood all types of treatment. His objection to going on the mission trip was that he'd slow everyone down and that he couldn't help out in the best way possible (through leading and doing labor projects) because his shoulder was in so much pain. He couldn't be sleeping on the ground at night properly without his shoulder locking up. The mission group kept asking him and he kept saying no, which was tough for him.

As he was working through his pain, pride, and the frustration of his failing body he said he laid in bed one night and said, 'God, if you heal my shoulder, I'll happily go on this mission trip.' And he said that next morning was the first morning he woke up without pain in years.

Old tough guy can't tell the story without crying and giving glory to God.
Sapper Redux
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AGC said:

Sapper Redux said:

What, precisely, would a logically consistent position look like to you?

Who cares? What would make that particular position better than any other position?
Got it. Can't actually answer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.