Demonic Argentine harlots celebrate infanticide with legalization

5,802 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AG @ HEART
diehard03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

"Christians" defending degeneracy every time I come to this board lately. I miss when it was mostly nerdy. God help us.

Such pearl clutching. I don't see any Christians defending degeneracy here.

If anything, we'd like to see less Christian-led degeneracy...
Post removed:
by user
SirDippinDots
You are correct. Demon possessed or demonically deceived would have been more accurate.
PabloSerna
AG
From the NCR article, "Abortion is Planned Parenthood's priority, and Americans should not provide the organization with more than a half-billion dollars every year. Instead, policymakers should direct those funds to the thousands of centers that provide health care to women without entangling those services with abortion on demand."

Also from the same article, "Johnson has declared that 'we aren't shying away from being an abortion provider. Abortion is health care and fundamentally, freedom begins with being able to control your own body."

+++

This is what we as Christians and people of good will are up against. The lie starts with redefining what true freedom is, in this case - the license to kill. Whereas the understanding we have about true freedom is in service to others; from GAL 5:13

"For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love"

I believe one of the ways abortion will end, is when good overcomes evil, when we place a greater value on life - all life - from conception to natural death. I think for many of us here, it is much easier to understand that life is a gift from God. However, for many of our brothers and sisters, this is not so obvious. They probably believe the lie that life begins at birth and not a second earlier. How else can the various types of late term abortions be explained. Partial birth abortion above all - is inexplicably horrific!

Advocating for the death of abortion providers, doctors, nurses, and organizations like NARL, Planned Parenthood, and the like - I don't believe is the way Jesus would go about it. We must overcome this evil with good. The good is simple - life. Life is good. All life, everywhere, and no matter how it came about, is good and life must be supported with the greatest amount of effort at every level of our community.

For me it was a simple understanding about how life comes into being. I asked myself this question, "If God wills life into being, who am I to stand against it?" I have come to believe that God gives life to lift people up, not put them down. When I hear that someone is expecting a baby, I make sure to say something like, "How wonderful!" or "Awesome baby!" - anything to congratulate them on the great blessing that is a new life.

We as followers of Christ need to rejoice in new life and encourage/support large families. At one time, a large family was seen as a blessing - a full quiver! (PS 127:4-5). If we are weary of having a large family or of telling our children to hold off having a family for the sake of a career - then we are no different than Planned Parenthood. We must be open to life in a holy marriage. I also think we need to make every effort to place children with loving parents and help families who struggle to make ends meet because of the high costs of childcare.

God doesn't make mistakes right? How can there be too many children then? How can we say "over population" as if there is a set amount? If we invest in families as much as we invest in war - I believe organizations like Planned Parenthood will go out of business on their own. We need to change people's heart, in order to end abortion.

+pablo
Post removed:
by user
Catag94
AG
Pablo, you can continue as long as you wish. Thank you, and God bless your family.

I noticed two of the girls jumping around in the forefront of the video seemingly have words written on their arms (probably not permanent tattoos). I believe they say, "Ninas! No Madres!" I completely agree with your views on how many (most) don't seek the truth (GOD), but buy into lies. I would add that it's not just that they see this law as adding to their "freedoms" and that they don't value life as a gift from God, but it is also that they seek "freedom" to chase their carnal desires, serving only themselves with compete disregard for God. Those "Girls! Not Mothers!" were/are, in my opinion, also in the forefront of the group of people for whom Jesus prayed to the Father in saying, "Forgive them, for they know not what they do". Its truly saddening. And its even more saddening to contemplate just how many fertilizations may have occurred that night and in the following days that will result in abortion!

Enjoyed your posts sir.
AG @ HEART
FalconAg06 said:

diehard03 said:

Quote:

Yawn, John the Baptist called God's creation broods of vipers, and flipped tables in righteous indignation. Its calling a spade of spade, which i understand hardens back to a time of objectivism and not relativism

The fact that you are trying equate these 2 two things is evidence that you don't really care for the souls who are wrongly celebrating here.

Carry on.

Explain your point, Christ called Judas the Son of Perdition and said it was better had he not been born. Christ loved more perfectly than I could ever hope to love, yet still whirled the lash, literally, when needed.

I'm not claiming to be Christ, just wondering why the focus has turned yet again to "how dare you" rather than "how dare the people holding a naked public dance to celebrate infanticide"
reminds me of Voddie Baucham and our new found 11th commandment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.