Demonic Argentine harlots celebrate infanticide with legalization

5,792 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AG @ HEART
FalconAg06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Of abortion.

Star Wars Memes Only
UTExan
This way they don't have to bother with the horrible inconvenience of taking the morning after pill.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
diehard03
What does it say about us when we label God's creation in this way?
PabloSerna
AG
I don't get labeling people as "demonic" and "harlots". I would say misguided and deceived.

I understand that this is a sad day for Argentina which is just the latest Latin American country to accept the lie that a new birth, a human baby, is a burden and impediment for women.

+++

In reading a little bit of the background, they have been pushing for this type of legislation for 30+ years. Many of the people who supported this law mistakenly think having access to this medical procedure (free and in a hospital) is a step towards women gaining more control over their bodies and improving their lives.

The Pope weighed in, tweeting: "The Son of God was born an outcast, in order to tell us that every outcast is a child of God." This is significant because it shines a light on the real issue facing young people, particularly young women, who find themselves pregnant and unmarried. The lie is the same as it ever was - that a child is a burden and will be an outcast. He states clearly that they are "a child of God." This is the crucial aspect that is a basis, in my opinion, about how abortion will end.

Planned Parenthood plays on this theme quite a bit and lays it on thick. When my then girlfriend (now wife) and I visited PP in Bryan, we were told about how difficult it would be for two 20 year old students to provide for a newborn, let alone finish college. The answer it would seem, is to terminate this pregnancy and wait until things are better, like after college, when we both have jobs, and are most likely married.

Lies, lies, and more lies. The fact of the matter is, very few relationships survive an abortion! Also, how presumptuous to think, "OK God, I've got everything under control, give me a baby now." Lest we think we can conceive a life on our own without resorting to artificial means? Not to mention that most couples resort to abortion as a last line of birth control. Abortion can have a devastating effect on a women's body when abortion is chosen as an answer to an unwanted pregnancy. Most couples never intended to have a child at the time of conception. So naturally their predisposition about having a child is skewed against the wonderful gift God has blessed them with - surprisingly no doubt! For newly married couples this is likely not the case. The news of new baby is a welcomed and a joyous event!

For older couples, it can be a trying moment. After our first baby, my wife got on the pill and I would use condoms or just "pull out" as they say - because we had bought into the lie. Seven years went by before baby #2 arrived. It was only because, we stopped believing the lie and trusted God. We choose to be open to the gift of life! After validating our marriage in the Church - it was just a year later when baby #2 came along. Two years after that, baby #3. Three years later, baby #4. After that, God blessed us with a child almost every two years until baby #8, about 12 years ago. Were there difficulties - sure. However, it is a matter of belief in God if you ask me - Does God give life or do we?

We followed the Natural Family Planning method the Catholic Church recommends for new couples. It begins with the basic understanding that God is the God of life. We are co-creators when we open up our marriage to God and the gift of life. We did abstain at times, and learned so much more about ourselves and the reproductive cycle. It deepened our marital love and our relationship with God! He never abandoned us and I can say without hesitation that it was a turning point in my faith journey.

I write all this to point out plainly that the end to abortion will not come from the courts or the legislature. It will come from a better understanding about the gift of life. It will end when good people come together to support new life because of the intrinsic value it brings to a society regardless of how it came into being. Undoubtedly it will be because man has rejected the lie and believed in the truth. The truth is God.

+pablo

dermdoc
AG
Great post
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PabloSerna
AG
Thanks Dermdoc. Abortion is the preeminent problem of our time, maybe of all time. What I feel is that many good Christians are locked into "access control" and missing the bigger picture - the value of life. Christianity has a great insight into the value of life, because our God is the God of Life. It all flows from there.

Here's an excerpt of what many mistakenly believe about life, liberty, and how that begins - with our bodies:

"This victory comes after decades of feminist advocacy and a women's movement that has demanded its issues be understood as interconnected and overlapping. The message of Argentinean feminists: You can't separate out the right of a woman to decide what happens to her reproductive system from the right of a woman to decide what happens to the rest of her body and the rest of her life -- that is, there are connections between abortion rights and the right to live free from violence, the right to go to school, the right to be paid fairly, the right to political representation and the right to chart one's own course."

+++

Never underestimate to cunningness of the devil. Lucifer has wrapped up abortion with freedom. This is a lie however - because they choose to frame freedom with the ability to decide - who lives and who dies. Who is valuable and who is not as valuable. This is where I differ from many of my Christian brothers and sisters. I realize that we need to change people's hearts about the value of life. All life. I have come to this understanding because abortion is a rejection of the will of God. It is a partial lie to say "unwanted" pregnancy because while a new mother or father may not want this child - God has willed it into the world. If God, all knowing and all loving, has chosen to give life to this mother and father - how then can it be a burden. God does not give life to put people down - but to raise them up! Therefore a child is a gift and must be supported at all levels.

(I could go on - I have lived this for decades!)

+pablo
FalconAg06
diehard03 said:

What does it say about us when we label God's creation in this way?

Yawn, John the Baptist called God's creation broods of vipers, and flipped tables in righteous indignation. Its calling a spade of spade, which i understand hardens back to a time of objectivism and not relativism
FalconAg06
PabloSerna said:

I don't get labeling people as "demonic" and "harlots". I would say misguided and deceived.

I understand that this is a sad day for Argentina which is just the latest Latin American country to accept the lie that a new birth, a human baby, is a burden and impediment for women.

+++

In reading a little bit of the background, they have been pushing for this type of legislation for 30+ years. Many of the people who supported this law mistakenly think having access to this medical procedure (free and in a hospital) is a step towards women gaining more control over their bodies and improving their lives.

The Pope weighed in, tweeting: "The Son of God was born an outcast, in order to tell us that every outcast is a child of God." This is significant because it shines a light on the real issue facing young people, particularly young women, who find themselves pregnant and unmarried. The lie is the same as it ever was - that a child is a burden and will be an outcast. He states clearly that they are "a child of God." This is the crucial aspect that is a basis, in my opinion, about how abortion will end.

Planned Parenthood plays on this theme quite a bit and lays it on thick. When my then girlfriend (now wife) and I visited PP in Bryan, we were told about how difficult it would be for two 20 year old students to provide for a newborn, let alone finish college. The answer it would seem, is to terminate this pregnancy and wait until things are better, like after college, when we both have jobs, and are most likely married.

Lies, lies, and more lies. The fact of the matter is, very few relationships survive an abortion! Also, how presumptuous to think, "OK God, I've got everything under control, give me a baby now." Lest we think we can conceive a life on our own without resorting to artificial means? Not to mention that most couples resort to abortion as a last line of birth control. Abortion can have a devastating effect on a women's body when abortion is chosen as an answer to an unwanted pregnancy. Most couples never intended to have a child at the time of conception. So naturally their predisposition about having a child is skewed against the wonderful gift God has blessed them with - surprisingly no doubt! For newly married couples this is likely not the case. The news of new baby is a welcomed and a joyous event!

For older couples, it can be a trying moment. After our first baby, my wife got on the pill and I would use condoms or just "pull out" as they say - because we had bought into the lie. Seven years went by before baby #2 arrived. It was only because, we stopped believing the lie and trusted God. We choose to be open to the gift of life! After validating our marriage in the Church - it was just a year later when baby #2 came along. Two years after that, baby #3. Three years later, baby #4. After that, God blessed us with a child almost every two years until baby #8, about 12 years ago. Were there difficulties - sure. However, it is a matter of belief in God if you ask me - Does God give life or do we?

We followed the Natural Family Planning method the Catholic Church recommends for new couples. It begins with the basic understanding that God is the God of life. We are co-creators when we open up our marriage to God and the gift of life. We did abstain at times, and learned so much more about ourselves and the reproductive cycle. It deepened our marital love and our relationship with God! He never abandoned us and I can say without hesitation that it was a turning point in my faith journey.

I write all this to point out plainly that the end to abortion will not come from the courts or the legislature. It will come from a better understanding about the gift of life. It will end when good people come together to support new life because of the intrinsic value it brings to a society regardless of how it came into being. Undoubtedly it will be because man has rejected the lie and believed in the truth. The truth is God.

+pablo

Orthodox and compassionate, not surprised by the 2nd but very surprised by the first. Well said Pablo. There may be hope for you
Post removed:
by user
diehard03
Quote:

Yawn, John the Baptist called God's creation broods of vipers, and flipped tables in righteous indignation. Its calling a spade of spade, which i understand hardens back to a time of objectivism and not relativism

The fact that you are trying equate these 2 two things is evidence that you don't really care for the souls who are wrongly celebrating here.

Carry on.
FalconAg06
diehard03 said:

Quote:

The fact that you are trying equate these 2 two things is evidence that you don't really care for the souls who are wrongly celebrating here.

Carry on.

Explain your point, Christ called Judas the Son of Perdition and said it was better had he not been born. Christ loved more perfectly than I could ever hope to love, yet still whirled the lash, literally, when needed.

I'm not claiming to be Christ, just wondering why the focus has turned yet again to "how dare you" rather than "how dare the people holding a naked public dance to celebrate infanticide"
Star Wars Memes Only
FalconAg06 said:

I'm not claiming to be Christ, just wondering why the focus has turned yet again to "how dare you" rather than "how dare the people holding a naked public dance to celebrate infanticide"
Because your OP is provocative, not conversation-inducing. The OP is high on flair, but totally lacking in substance, and the attention is far more easily drawn to the diction because of it. If you want to talk about abortion, or this law in particular, you're going to have to put something out there to interact with beyond name-calling. This isn't the politics board.
FTACo88-FDT24dad
AG
Abortion is from the pit of hell. Period. All the pseudo-Freudian psycho babbling that tries to soften the intrinsic and abject EVIL of abortion as anything other than the cold-blooded, intentional murder of an unborn human being is unadulterated Barbara Streisand. Abortion is the blood sacrifice of the most innocent and vulnerable on the altar of so-called personal "freedom" and autonomy.

We must be compassionate and loving to the unwed mother who is staring down a road of fear and hardships, but I will not hold back one iota of truth in calling it what it is: EVIL OF THE WORST KIND, UNPARALLELED IN HISTORY. In our "judeo-christian" country 60,000,000+ entirely innocent and perfectly vulnerable babies have had their tiny skulls punctured and their little limbs torn apart and sucked out of the wombs of the same person who is supposed to love and protect them.

If that makes someone uncomfortable, good. I intend for anyone who thinks about abortion to be as uncomfortable as someone who thinks about the Holocaust.
diehard03
Quote:

Explain your point, Christ called Judas the Son of Perdition and said it was better had he not been born. Christ loved more perfectly than I could ever hope to love, yet still whirled the lash, literally, when needed.

Darg hit it well in the overall sentiment. But I will explain further.

Your post is not to lament the passing of the bill or even to cry over the lost children to come under this law. Your post was to call out the "harlots" and those celebrating. You also make no attempt to understand how someone can cheer such a thing. I, too, think that abortion is evil and abhorrent...but when someone cheers on evil activity, it's upon us to try and understand why. Why? Because they are creations of the Most High as well. Unless you have some evidence of demonic possession, I believe calling them demonic harlots would fail the "known by love" test.

To address the mores specific nature of the posts, you are equating Christ (and others) calling out self-righteous acts of piety by "believers". You are correct in that He deals with them more harshly than the world. He seems to treat the world as "they know not what they do". One might even say He deals with them compassionately.

Again, abortion is bad and this law passage is not a good thing. But lets dispense with name calling of those who celebrate it. It's not a good look for us.
diehard03
Quote:

We must be compassionate and loving to the unwed mother who is staring down a road of fear and hardships, but I will not hold back one iota of truth in calling it what it is: EVIL OF THE WORST KIND, UNPARALLELED IN HISTORY.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"[a] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."[b]
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

This doesn't mean "don't call out abortion". This means call out the act, not hurl insults on the one who celebrates it.

Also understand that many of those celebrating will never get an abortion. They have confused the issue with women's rights. Let's not pretend that everyone is going get knocked up and line up at the clinic this week.
PacifistAg
AG
diehard03 said:

Quote:

Darg hit it well in the overall sentiment. But I will explain further.

Your post is not to lament the passing of the bill or even to cry over the lost children to come under this law. Your post was to call out the "harlots" and those celebrating. You also make no attempt to understand how someone can cheer such a thing. I, too, think that abortion is evil and abhorrent...but when someone cheers on evil activity, it's upon us to try and understand why. Why? Because they are creations of the Most High as well. Unless you have some evidence of demonic possession, I believe calling them demonic harlots would fail the "known by love" test.

To address the mores specific nature of the posts, you are equating Christ (and others) calling out self-righteous acts of piety by "believers". You are correct in that He deals with them more harshly than the world. He seems to treat the world as "they know not what they do". One might even say He deals with them compassionately.

Again, abortion is bad and this law passage is not a good thing. But lets dispense with name calling of those who celebrate it. It's not a good look for us.
jrico2727
AG
Is it less of a murder either way? They may be mistaken, but either way it's an abhorrent action.
Post removed:
by user
FalconAg06
They are definitely demonic, and most likely harlots, I stand by both of those 100%. This isn't some nuanced article of faith someone can be ignorant of, it's the knowledge that abortion ends the life of a child. These women are dancing naked in the streets, while projecting demonic images on the capitol building. It is mind boggling to me that when presented with this information, the knee jerk result is "why are you saying they're bad".

diehard03
Quote:

They are definitely demonic, and most likely harlots, I stand by both of those 100%. This isn't some nuanced article of faith someone can be ignorant of, it's the knowledge that abortion ends the life of a child. These women are dancing naked in the streets, while projecting demonic images on the capitol building. It is mind boggling to me that when presented with this information, the knee jerk result is "why are you saying they're bad".

This just confirms your lack of caring for these souls. Again, abortion is evil...AND I can't comprehend how much you care about an unborn baby but completely disregard the life that can bring it to birth.

Again, I just can't wrap my mind around calling a creation of the Most High a demonic harlot and God being ok with that.
Star Wars Memes Only
FalconAg06 said:

These women are dancing naked in the streets, while projecting demonic images on the capitol building. It is mind boggling to me that when presented with this information, the knee jerk result is "why are you saying they're bad".

This is the response you expected, isn't it?

Post removed:
by user
Zobel
AG
Do you think it's ever appropriate to say someone is demonic or a harlot?
Star Wars Memes Only
Yea, where's the nudity, so I definitely don't look at that timestamp and skip over it instead?
Post removed:
by user
Zobel
AG
I think most modern Christians are mistakenly monotheistic. Or, at least, their monotheism is so absolute that it leads to a dismissal of anything supernatural other than God. The Israelites were not monotheistic, more henotheistic - with the nuance that while there were other gods, only the God of Israel is properly God.

The scriptures are clear that the gods of other nations are demons, and service to these gods is a real worship to real things. We moderns tend to say - oh Zeus, oh Apollo...these are silly tribalistic imaginings. But St Paul echoing many places in the Law, Psalms, Prophets, doesn't say that when people sacrifice to idols they sacrifice to imagination. He says the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to nothing.

Abortion is the sacrifice of a life to achieve freedom, or economic success, or any one of a myriad of rationalizations. It is no different than the sacrifice of the pagans on demonic altars to achieve economic success, victory, or a good harvest. It is demonic, in my opinion. Not that these people are drawing upside crosses on things or pentagrams - this isn't some childish thing. Nor was ancient pagan worship practice. But again the scriptures are clear, there is only one real choice available to us and that is who we will serve - God or Sin, and subsequently the demons. The word "serve" is synonymous with worship - latreia - and is where we get our word idolatry (idol + latreia, literally to serve/worship an idol). Abortion is demonic par excellence.
Post removed:
by user
FalconAg06
dargscisyhp said:

Yea, where's the nudity, so I definitely don't look at that timestamp and skip over it instead?

I didn't post the nudity for obvious reasons, but its there i can dm it to you if you're really interested
Post removed:
by user
diehard03
Quote:

Do you think it's ever appropriate to say someone is demonic or a harlot?

To answer your question directly, probably not. I think one should take greater care in dealing with the people that God want us to take care of.

It's also not really presented in a tone of sadness for them making the wrong choice, but rather righteous indignation. I'm sure our resident atheists will agree that we don't need more of that.

diehard03
Quote:

I didn't post the nudity for obvious reasons, but its there i can dm it to you if you're really interested

Don't be pedantic. You posted something and then referenced other sources to make your point, rather than it being part of your original post.

it's really confusing.
FalconAg06
diehard03 said:

Quote:

Don't be pedantic. You posted something and then referenced other sources to make your point, rather than it being part of your original post.

it's really confusing.

This is dumb, thats you're not allowed to post nudity on texags. If I claimed they had child porn you shouldn't question why I didn't post it.
Zobel
AG
AstroAg17 said:

What's the test for determining whether something is demonic or caused purely by bad human actors?
That's like saying how do you see if something is wet or has water on it. Bad human actors are in service of sin, whether they know it or not. Freedom exists in a constrained way - we choose our master. After that it narrows.
Quote:

I feel like you're using sacrifice in a very liberal way. It is a sacrifice in some sense, but it's not an offering. To say that there is no difference between abortion and a sacrifice as a request for action is wrong, I think. Abortion is just an action that has a desired effect. I think a sacrifice implies an additional piece, that you are taking some action in the hopes that a third party will cause a desired effect.

There is also a definition of sacrifice where there is no third party. For example, if you sacrifice your weekend for your job. But that's not the definition you're using. You're mixing the two in an unclear way.
Again, the idea of this third party is what is obscured. The pagans worshipped gods, but these gods were gods of things. Mars wasn't only a divine person, he was War, personified. Anything a person sacrificed to have some achievement in war was sacrificed to Mars, and understood that way. We tend to be far too literalist when looking at how pagans thought and worshipped. Yes, they had explicit quid pro quo sacrifices. They also understood things in a broader sense, to serve or worship a concept the way we would say someone devoted themselves to their craft. That is worship service. We've so narrowly confined the idea of worship that it basically to most people means singing a song, or some ritual that definitely involves candles. That's not how it was understood until relatively recently (past two centuries or so).

Consider the words of scripture: Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only. This is not redundant.

Those babies are offered to the gods of freedom, economic benefit, womans' rights, that own individual's idol of self-interest, whatever the case may be. People can worship themselves, not in the silly shallow way of colloquial narcissism, but in the very real way of placing them selves at the peak hierarchy of their worldview. It's still demonic.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.