Priest and 2 Dominatrices arrested for sex on an altar

5,407 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GMaster0
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am not sure I understand your position just yet.

Do you think demonic possession is real?

Do you think blessing of things is real?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Zobel said:

I am not sure I understand your position just yet.

Do you think demonic possession is real?

Do you think blessing of things is real?

Now, no.
Inanimate objects? No. People. Yes.
HossAg
AG
You don't see demonic possession anymore because society finally realized that it's called "mental illness".
jrico2727
AG
They are actually on the rise, and this is after they exhaust medical and psychological evaluations first
Redstone
AG
Please spend the hour, friends

HossAg
AG
Oh yeah, I'm sure the hospitals go with "demon possessed" on their charts.
jrico2727
AG
I will pray that you will never have to find out.
Star Wars Memes Only
HossAg said:

You can find the ICD-10 codes for paranormal encounters, released on April 1st, 2015, here:

Zobel
AG
So when did demonic possession end? And why?

As for objects how do you read acts 19:11-12? Or Deut 28:5?

Or 2 Chron 29:4-6? Or Hebrews 9:21?
HossAg
AG
dargscisyhp said:

HossAg said:

You can find the ICD-10 codes for paranormal encounters, released on April 1st, 2015, here:

Ol_Ag_02
AG
Zobel said:

So when did demonic possession end? And why?

As for objects how do you read acts 19:11-12? Or Deut 28:5?

Or 2 Chron 29:4-6? Or Hebrews 9:21?

Okay. Shouldn't be too hard to prove this still happens. Let's get a handkerchief blessed by a priest or the Pope and we can head on down to MD Anderson and get to work!
Zobel
AG
You didn't answer the question. There is a incongruity in your position. Can you rationalize it?
ramblin_ag02
AG
Zobel said:

The title is a joke in search of a punchline. Haven't been able to come up with it yet.

Rosed are red
Willpower can falter
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Zobel said:

You didn't answer the question. There is a incongruity in your position. Can you rationalize it?

Here's my point. There was a time and place for miracles and miraculous objects. It was a gift bestowed from God, through Christ, to his immediate followers in order to prove that he was the Messiah.

Anyone now professing to perform miracles, or to possess miraculous tokens as mentally ill, uneducated, or a flat out fraud. Period.

Again, let's see someone regrow a limb, raise the dead, immediately cure cancer, turn water into wine (not unprovable transubstantiation), walk on water, feed 5000, etc.

The inherit mystical nature perpetuated by the Catholic Church creates a predisposition for its adherents to find the miraculous in the rare and uncommon.

I don't ever hear of any Catholics believing the miracles performed by other religious groups. Who come it's only your team?
Serotonin
AG
Countless miracles happen every year for Christians around the world. Countless prayers have been answered.

You seem to be applying a level of skepticism to miracles today that you do not apply to miracles recorded in the Bible.

Or, restated, you have:
  • 100% faith in Christian miracles described nearly two millennia ago
  • 0% faith in Christian miracles described today

I think Zobel's point is: How do you reconcile these two beliefs?
Star Wars Memes Only
ramblin_ag02 said:

Zobel said:

The title is a joke in search of a punchline. Haven't been able to come up with it yet.

Rosed are red
Willpower can falter
ROFL!
Zobel
AG
You still didn't even try to answer the question. You said you believed in demon possession and that both Christ and others did real exorcisms.

Did demons stop possessing people?

(I'm not catholic)
PabloSerna
AG
Serious question for y'all:

Who is more at risk (their soul) with this defiling act?

a. The parishioners of Ss. Peter & Paul
b. Bishop Aymond
c. Jesus
d. The participants (Clark, Cheng, Dixon)

Redstone
AG
The 3 defilers very deliberately subjugated their will to evil, even if they are atheists. They quite literally invited demons into their lives.

A re-consecrated space is fundamentally different from that.
Ag4coal
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Zobel said:

Here's my point. There was a time and place for miracles and miraculous objects. It was a gift bestowed from God, through Christ, to his immediate followers in order to prove that he was the Messiah.

Anyone now professing to perform miracles, or to possess miraculous tokens as mentally ill, uneducated, or a flat out fraud. Period.

Again, let's see someone regrow a limb, raise the dead, immediately cure cancer, turn water into wine (not unprovable transubstantiation), walk on water, feed 5000, etc.

The inherit mystical nature perpetuated by the Catholic Church creates a predisposition for its adherents to find the miraculous in the rare and uncommon.

I don't ever hear of any Catholics believing the miracles performed by other religious groups. Who come it's only your team?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biography.com/.amp/news/mother-teresa-miracles-saint

Here's a small taste. There are many, many like this. Look at the miracles for those recently canonized, and you will find all sorts of stuff to at least give you pause on your current position
Star Wars Memes Only
Redstone said:

They quite literally invited demons into their lives.

How did they invite demons into their lives? Is it just because of the sex, or is there something specific about BDSM, or is it the location of the sex that invites demons?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Serotonin said:

Countless miracles happen every year for Christians around the world. Countless prayers have been answered.

You seem to be applying a level of skepticism to miracles today that you do not apply to miracles recorded in the Bible.

Or, restated, you have:

I literally just answers this above.
Redstone
AG
Subjugate the human will to lust in the context of a very deliberate desecration.

Ol_Ag_02
AG
Ag4coal said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

Zobel said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biography.com/.amp/news/mother-teresa-miracles-saint

Here's a small taste. There are many, many like this. Look at the miracles for those recently canonized, and you will find all sorts of stuff to at least give you pause on your current position

If the woman in the story's cancer is the shining example that got St Teresa to be beatified then the process to verify a miracle is even more laughable than I thought it was.

" It should be noted that some doctors have disputed the inexplicable nature of Besra's recovery, saying she could have been cured by the medicine she'd been taking. However, apparently, medication could not have caused the mass to go away as quickly as it did."

So doctors gave the woman medicine, she prayed, and got well faster than intended. That does truly sound like a miracle. Give me a break. Walk on water, grow a limb, raise the dead. You know, perform a miracle, not find an uncommon occurrence.

This is so dumb. I remember when Mother Teresa died. The call to give her sainthood was immediate and extremely loud. As if, the Pope saying yup she's in heaven, gives any credence to whether she's actually in heaven. If you can't see that the second she died they were going to find something "Miraculous" to justify her sainthood you're the ultimate goal tender.

It's transparent.
Star Wars Memes Only
Redstone said:

Subjugate the human will to lust in the context of a very deliberate desecration.

So just to be clear, if this wasn't done in a church then demons would not be invited?
Ag4coal
Your prerogative. You're obviously cherry picking, like not addressing the second miracle, but that's fine. There are many, many, many examples. Read them however you want, but read them. There are massive amounts of these stories that aren't possible to explain with modern medicine. If you think Jesus and the apostles came and performed miracles, then it all went away, feel free. But it feels like you are radically limiting God's power because you haven't been able to personally witness it.
Redstone
AG
Possible.

References:

Video I posted above
And:
Star Wars Memes Only
That's a significant time commitment, which I don't really want to make. Could you distill it down some?

Specifically, what are demons, what do you mean by inviting demons into their lives, and what did the priest/dominatrices do to extend this invitation? Is it the sex act itself, the specifics to this sex act (BDSM), the place where it took place, or something else altogether?

(On an unrelated note, I find it somewhat amusing that one of the dominatrices calls herself a "Satanatrix," whatever that means.)
Serotonin
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Serotonin said:

Or, restated, you have:

I literally just answers this above.
No you didn't. Your post above describes your beliefs (you hold miracles as false unless they meet a physical standard like growing a limb or some kind of third-party verification).

My question is: Why not apply that same standard to the Bible? How do you have faith that God acted in the world a long time ago through miracles but no longer acts in the world through miracles?
dermdoc
AG
I am not a Catholic but believe in demons and miracles. And this act certainly appears demonic to me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
And I have a hard time understanding believing in good supernatural(God) and not believing in bad supernatural(Satan and demons).
Zobel
AG
Forget the terms miracles and whatnot.

You said you believed that demons possessed people, and that Jesus Christ and others performed exorcisms that were not magic or witchcraft.

Did demons stop possessing people? Or do you believe they ever did?
Redstone
AG
dar,

Quote:

Specifically, what are demons,

Fallen angels. They retain their faculties and hierarchy. For example, an angel whose job was to encourage chastity now encourages lust. Christ continues to punish them when those they torment turn to prayers of deliverance, and this suffering can be a means of salvation (after, of course, this massive wake-up call of possession, "perfect" possession, or harassment).

Quote:

what do you mean by inviting demons into their lives,

An invitation. This can happen in many ways - including playing around with a board. It is a portal, an opening. Sometimes, however, a harassment could be allowed to demonstrate the glory of God. Exorcists have detailed several ways, the most frightening of course being a deliberate Luciferian ceremony of invitation (like much else in Luciferianism, this is a mockery, in this case of prayer).

Quote:

and what did the priest/dominatrices do to extend this invitation?

Acts of desecration. Remember what a Catholic altar is.

Quote:

Is it the sex act itself,

Partly. Remember that sex can be a gift from God in context. The point is intention. 1

Star Wars Memes Only
Thank you for indulging me.

If I may, a few more questions.

Does any sex outside of a marriage invite demons into your life, since it's (I imagine) a desecration of one's body? Are there physical consequences to having invited demons into your life, or is it purely spiritual?
Quad Dog
AG
Outsider question:
If you blame devious sexual acts like this and other worse ones performed by priests on demons and devils, does that absolve humans of their own actions and free will? Can you even solve a problem caused by demons and prevent it from happening again?

What I'm thinking is that if you are so focused on blaming demons that you can't even approach the real problem and real solutions that could prevent it from happening. I'd think that improving and changing how priests are selected, trained, overseen, observed, and investigated would have a more tangible reduction in these kind of acts than blaming demons and doing nothing else.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.