Priest and 2 Dominatrices arrested for sex on an altar

5,267 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GMaster0
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good grief

https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/10/09/priest-and-two-dominatrices-record-themselves-having-group-sex-on-the-altar-at-louisiana-church-police/?fbclid=IwAR0fwuCqJ8klF-fq859oSxMdN0Atd3b9l7eAMekcsQp_CtNdvMHNV5xwKtE
Post removed:
by user
americathegreat1492
I mean....depending on how you define magic, a lot of things can be considered spells.
jrico2727
AG
I imagine there was a exorcism and a reconsecration, far from casting spells.
UTExan
AstroAg17 said:

Quote:

After Clark's arrest, Archbishop Gregory Aymond went to the church and "performed a ritual to restore the altar's sanctity,"

Casting spells has to be the weirdest thing Catholics do.

If you go back to Genesis 6, desecrating God's creation through illicit sexual activity is an old theme in Satanic ritual.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Redstone
AG
This was surely demonic. The priesthood has been thoroughly compromised through clergy subjugating their will to lust, solipsism, selfishness. Vatican City is a cesspool of corruption.

This has happened several times in the 2,000 year history of the Church, but it's quite bad now. (Remember St. Peter, an ordained priest from the Last Supper, denied Christ directly multiple times before repenting.)

Demons are real.

Priests can be under demonic influence, which can happen to anyone should they be invited in, as this one likely did.

PRAY. Watch these.

&

Star Wars Memes Only
jkag89
A Window into Hell in New Orleans and a Call to Repair and Rebuild with Vigilance at Virtue
by Kathryn Jean Lopez - National Review
Quote:

We need a healthier society, we need a healthier priesthood. As with politics, we each need to realize our power here. I fully expect there to be more of these stories, not less. They have to come to light for truth and justice and healing. At the same time, believers who believe really, truly believe do penance. Do reparation. And yes, even if you didn't desecrate an altar. We Christians are all part of the Body of Christ. Beg God for His mercy for all our sins. It's His Church, and problems which seem insurmountable can only be helped by His grace and our faithfulness to what He asks of us.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
jrico2727 said:

I imagine there was a exorcism.... far from casting spells.

Agree to disagree.
Redstone
AG
"Spells" are a mockery of prayer, exactly as Luciferians also mock much else (ie wear red shoes, have a "sacrifice")

And of course words matter spiritually.....combined with intention, you are subjugating your will to something, hopefully Christ.
jrico2727
AG
One is a Christ given ability the other is diabolical.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
jrico2727 said:

One is a Christ given ability the other is diabolical.

I'd say both are made up, so plenty similar.
boboguitar
AG
At least they were consenting adults.
jrico2727
AG
The preisthood is biblical and established by Christ, he gave them the power to exorcise demons. Did Christ cast spells when he excorised demons?
Ag_of_08
AG
jrico2727 said:

I imagine there was a exorcism and a reconsecration, far from casting spells.

Sounds exactly like a purification and blessing that most pagan faiths use. Except for the difference in deity(s) invoked, they likely used the same basic phraseology.

Those traditions pre-date the catholic church as well.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
jrico2727 said:

The preisthood is biblical and established by Christ, he gave them the power to exorcise demons. Did Christ cast spells when he excorised demons?

So if Christ gave them the powers to cast out demons why are they also not given the power to perform miracles?

Call me when a priest can perform a miracle like the Apostles did. Not something that can't be proven nor disproven (transubstantiation).

Until then, might as well be saying hocus pocus or abracadabra.
jrico2727
AG
Yes the priesthood of Aaron and the Levites.
jrico2727
AG

Christ gave them the power to change bread and wine into his body and and blood, but don't use it. It can be proven just look at the history of the true presence in the true church. To say the real presence cannot be proven is to call Christ a liar. For he said this my body and this is my blood.

There are miracles every day such as the forgiveness of sins in the confessional, but lets throw that out since you cannot see it. No one ever said blessed are those who believe and do not see. Or we can look at modern day Saints like Padre Pio who preformed miracles. The proof is out there for you friend, but you choose not to believe. Just for fun attaching a video on Eucharistic miracles since you cannot see transubstanciation.

Ol_Ag_02
AG
jrico2727 said:

Christ gave them the power to change bread and wine into his body and and blood, but don't use it. It can be proven just look at the history of the true presence in the true church. To say the real presence cannot be proven is to call Christ a liar. For he said this my body and this is my blood.

There are miracles every day such as the forgiveness of sins in the confessional, but lets throw that out since you cannot see it. No one ever said blessed are those who believe and do not see. Or we can look at modern day Saints like Padre Pio who preformed miracles. The proof is out there for you friend, but you choose not to believe. Just for fun attaching a video on Eucharistic miracles since you cannot see transubstanciation.

You cannot prove transubstantiation, period, end of story. The point of miracles was to prove that Jesus was divine. That's why Jesus turned the water into wine, and not "the water into wine that still looks and tastes exactly like water, but it's wine, I promise."

Read a little about Padre Pio. He sounds schizophrenic.

"Padre Pio reported engaging in physical combat with Satan and his minions, similar to incidents described concerning St. John Vianney, from which he was said to have sustained extensive bruising."
Zobel
AG
You didn't actually answer his question.

When Jesus sent out the Twelve, and told them to "heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons" was He instructing them to cast out spells? Did Christ cast out demons by magic?
Ag_of_08
AG
jrico2727 said:

Yes the priesthood of Aaron and the Levites.

I was thinking more every witchcraft tradition of every flavor that exists. The only think that changes are the specifics...
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Zobel said:

You didn't actually answer his question.

When Jesus sent out the Twelve, and told them to "heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons" was He instructing them to cast out spells? Did Christ cast out demons by magic?

I truly don't understand what you are asking me. Do I think Apostles practiced magic, no. I think they were ordained by Christ to perform miracles in order to spread the word.

I think anyone today that claims they can perform miracles is most likely delusional, psychotic, or living a lie to further the faith.

This is especially true for "exorcists". It's made up witchcraft, hence casting spells.
jrico2727
AG
So Christ can change water into wine ,but cannot change wine into his blood and bread into his flesh? These are words spoken directly by him, especially that one must eat his flesh and drink his blood to obtain eternal life. If Christ performed miracles to prove his divinity to say those who pefrom miracles in his name are insane or liars is to doubt Christ. For he said in John12
Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father.
And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Zobel
AG
Now hang on, let's be a little more systematic here.

So you believe that when Christ cast out demons, He was truly doing it by the power of His speech. Which means you believe in both Christ and demons, and that He has power and authority over them.

You also accept that Christ did give the Apostles that authority and its power over demons, and that this was not magic spells. So you believe that normal, mortal humans can be given power over demons through the Spirit.

So why do you then disbelieve in exorcisms? And how do you discern the difference between a real exorcism - which you believe exists, at least in history and in theory - and witchcraft?

How can invoking the Name of the Lord be witchcraft?

By the way, it wasn't just the Twelve but also the seventy who cast out demons (see Luke 10) and also those not of the direct disciples (Mark 9). And the Lord says others still will drive out demons (Matthew 7).
Ol_Ag_02
AG
jrico2727 said:

So Christ can change water into wine ,but cannot change wine into his blood and bread into his flesh? These are words spoken directly by him, especially that one must eat his flesh and drink his blood to obtain eternal life. If Christ performed miracles to prove his divinity to say those who pefrom miracles in his name are insane or liars is to doubt Christ. For he said in John12
Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father.
And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Didn't say that.
Metaphor.

Let's see a priest, or anyone for that matter, go raise someone for the dead, or regrow a limb. You know, a miracle.

Transubstantiation isn't real. It's not a miracle. By its very design it is intended to pressure people into obeying the clergy. If only the clergy have this ability to perform "this miracle", and only "this miracle" they perform can provide you salvation. Well, where else is the uneducated lay person to go. The printing press went a long way to eliminating that power and control.
jrico2727
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

jrico2727 said:

Didn't say that.
Metaphor.

Let's see a priest, or anyone for that matter, go raise someone for the dead, or regrow a limb. You know, a miracle.

Transubstantiation isn't real. It's not a miracle. By its very design it is intended to pressure people into obeying the clergy. If only the clergy have this ability to perform "this miracle", and only "this miracle" they perform can provide you salvation. Well, where else is the uneducated lay person to go. The printing press went a long way to eliminating that power and control.

You need to revist John 6, did Christ start a lie? Was Christ trying to extort people into submission by sacrificing him self as the lamb of God? Christ let those who refused to believe in the Eucharist walk away. Salvation is a free choice.
Post removed:
by user
Star Wars Memes Only
Star Wars Memes Only
craigernaught
AG
How does such an interesting story inspire such a dull thread?
Zobel
AG
The title is a joke in search of a punchline. Haven't been able to come up with it yet.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Apparently, the altar has been burned and replaced with a newly consecrated altar.

desecration of altar was "demonic"
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Zobel said:

Now hang on, let's be a little more systematic here.

So you believe that when Christ cast out demons, He was truly doing it by the power of His speech. Which means you believe in both Christ and demons, and that He has power and authority over them.

You also accept that Christ did give the Apostles that authority and its power over demons, and that this was not magic spells. So you believe that normal, mortal humans can be given power over demons through the Spirit.

So why do you then disbelieve in exorcisms? And how do you discern the difference between a real exorcism - which you believe exists, at least in history and in theory - and witchcraft?

How can invoking the Name of the Lord be witchcraft?

By the way, it wasn't just the Twelve but also the seventy who cast out demons (see Luke 10) and also those not of the direct disciples (Mark 9). And the Lord says others still will drive out demons (Matthew 7).

Okay. I finally understand what you meant earlier. My use of the word "witchcraft" threw you off. I don't necessarily think exorcisms performed today's are "witchcraft" per se, I just think they're fake and detrimental to "the possessed" since it's attributing mental illness to demons.

I should've used the word magic or theatrics. I just lumped it all under witchcraft since that's just as fake and made up as these exorcisms are.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
AstroAg17 said:

Apparently they had the altar removed and burned.

Good call.

I dont necessarily think thats exclusively a religious angle, I'm pretty sure burning is standard OPs for anything that has been used for a dominatrix threesome.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.