Celine Dion promoting androgynous satanic line of child's clothing

5,090 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Eliminatus
cr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Orko said:

PacifistAg said:

FightinTexasAggie08 said:

PacifistAg said:

Yeah, you've gone through a lot of usernames. In all seriousness, I still do recommend that your "friend" should be honest with "his" wife.

No reason to live a life riddled with guilt.

No, you're just dumb. And guilt is an appropriate response when you've done something wrong. People dont need to turn to drugs or teenage prostitutes to make themselves forget the bad they've done, they do need to own it.

I guess that's one way to justify lying to your wife daily. But, yes, guilt tells us when we've done something wrong. It's not something we need to live with. I've made mistakes, but I sought forgiveness instead of concealing and lying. I don't forget my mistakes, but I'm not having to bear guilt for them either. They're forgiven.

Oh man. There I go again talking about my personal experiences. I should have talked about my "friend" instead.
I just want to point out the irony that Pacifist will twist the story of the adulteress that Jesus saved from stoning for any social leftist purpose he sees fit. However, when it comes to a man (either Bustup or his friend) who sinned, felt guilt, repented, and presumably did not commit adultery again... well, that is just unforgivable. Pacifist, you are exactly who I thought you were.

Even if Bustup was talking of himself, the fact that he has repented and is yelling to the world, "Repent! For the Kingdom of God is near!" is no black mark upon his person. He is the type that Paul would not have wanted purged from the Church. Only unrepentant sinners, and those who didn't recognize their sin as sin at all, were to be kicked out. If not, Paul would have self-eliminated from Christianity.

It is you, Pacifist, who is playing the role of the Jew holding the stone. Just like them, your piety seems to show itself with fervor only when it suits your purpose of shouting down committed Christians. Otherwise, any degeneracy under the sun is okay with you. Your vile philosophy disgusts me. There is no room for the repentant in your "church", only the unrepentant degenerate.
canadiaggie
AG
Solo Tetherball Champ said:

Orko said:

However, being that it is Christian, it would look nothing like a Muslim Theocracy. The differences are laughably obvious to someone who is religious and apparently undetectable to someone who isn't.
Of course. In a Muslim Theocracy, all of the people would be brown. You wouldn't have any of those people in your civilization,

All will be welcome in the Imamate of Mankind.

I only partially kid. I don't want an Imamate of Mankind, but all would be welcome. Except Sunnis.
Eliminatus
AG
Don't need to be religious to think this is incredibly damaging AND damning.

Quote:

celinununu is a joint partnership between iconic performer cline dion, and iris adler and tali milchberg, co-founders and designers of the kids fashion brand nununu. together, these fierce female forces have created a new children's clothing brand that breeds equality and freedom of spirit, serving as a platform for a new humanistic education.

celinununu liberates children from the traditional roles of boy/girl, and enables younger people to grow on values of equality with the freedom strengthen their own power of personality based on mutual respect.

the brand flows on the axis between the values of education and empowering dialog. we believe that an educational experience is possible through children's clothes, because fashion builds concepts deep within our minds and changes thought patterns. it can create equality, and grow the emotional intelligence that drives the practice of responsibility, freedom, and flexibility of thought.

people, and for that matter little people, express themselves through clothes. we would like to enable them to be who they are, so that their choices are driven by their own true essence and free spirit, beyond stereotypes or any norm.

the dialogue between clothes and creativity/art amplifies the discussion about a humanistic education, which is gender-free, strengthens the power of personality, and gives the spirit space to grow. this is the education that fashion can instill, based on the concept of equality and respect for mankind.

celinununu empowers these forces of creativity and imagination, inspiring the freedom of the spirit and an empowering dialog for all.

because everything is possible, equally.

Don't give a damn about joining the mental browbeating of how many books we have read on the HRE.

This is the danger we face as a new generation is raised as political and societal playthings of an already morally bankrupt generation. I don't even really hate the peddlers in this case. (Ok, yes I do) $80 for a t-shirt? If it sells, then kudos to them I guess. And that's what bothers me most. Those who actually buy this crap for the kids.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.