Our video

468 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Win At Life
Win At Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why we do what we do. This was prepared by our friends in Israel. I think it came off quite well. Sanctify YHWH in your hearts, and be ready always to give an answer to every man who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.

Shalom.
Win At Life
AG
Shamelessly bumping my own post. Perhaps agie95 needs to what it as much as anybody

It's only 6 minutes long.
PacifistAg
AG
Thanks for sharing that. I've seen this debate play out over this board on multiple occasions, and while I have not found the Messianic Jewish perspective to be compelling, at least compared to the arguments against it, I am thrilled for these people who could have very easily walked away from the faith altogether. I consider them brothers and sisters, even in our disagreement.

Also, I do want to thank you for the grace and humility you show on this subject around here. That approach is infinitely more effective than a harsh and accusatory tone.
Win At Life
AG
It does seem many struggle with showing others love, joy, peace, patience and kindness no matter which banner or doctrine they claim to follow.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.