Prayer Request Thread

27,799 Views | 241 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by PabloSerna
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
supply chain is stressful right now. Prayers for you.

I had a super super fun anxiety attack the other day out of nowhere..just hit me in the middle of nothing. I get you for sure. I've found my best recovery tool is to take a bath or just sit in the shower. I dunno what works for you.
Frok
AG
I play guitar, music is the great relaxer for me.

Got even more stress piled on me at work today. 2022 is gonna be interesting.....
dermdoc
AG
Prayers continue
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
swimmerbabe11
my hair is turning grey. the end. I mean, there are things.. but really, I thought I'd have a break this month..turns out one more month at least until things lighten up a little.
dermdoc
AG
Prayers for all.

Even for hair.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
swimmerbabe11
My mom is having some health issues and in lots of pain.
Meanwhile my brother might be going through the most stressful time of his life and I just wish I could do more to help.
I'm not currently in a position where I can do very much to help and I hate it.
Please pray for my family.
dermdoc
AG
Prayers sent.
BluHorseShu
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Meanwhile my brother might be going through the most stressful time of his life and I just wish I could do more to help.
Prayers
UTExan
swimmerbabe11 said:

Wow, sorry.
Prayers lifted for ya'll.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Frok
AG
As someone who's been dealing with massive stress and anxiety as well I get it. Prayers lifted up.
BBRex
AG
I accidentally clicked on the R&P and saw this thread at a time when I could actually use some prayers. I found out recently I have prostate cancer, and I'm having surgery Thursday. The doc thinks it was detected early, and so there's a good chance this surgery will be all the treatment I need. I'm praying he's right and that this surgery goes well. Thanks, y'all.
Frok
AG
And I just happened to click on this right when you posted.

That's scary and I will certainly say a prayer right now for you.

Glad you caught it early, praying all goes well.

UTExan
Prayers for your surgery and recovery offered up.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
dermdoc
AG
Prayers lifted for complete healing.
BBRex
AG
Hey y'all, I'm doing well. The doctor said that the procedure went well with no complications. Thank y'all so much for your prayers. I have a month or so of healing to go, and it will be a while before I'm back to my old self. Or at least close.
Frok
AG
BBRex said:

Hey y'all, I'm doing well. The doctor said that the procedure went well with no complications. Thank y'all so much for your prayers. I have a month or so of healing to go, and it will be a while before I'm back to my old self. Or at least close.

Thanks for the update, glad it went well
dermdoc
AG
Great news. Praise the Lord!
swimmerbabe11
a dear friend of mine passed, leaving behind a 4 year old and an 18 month old. Please pray for his wife.
dermdoc
AG
Prayers lifted.
Frok
AG
Just now saw this, praying now.
swimmerbabe11
bump cause everybody needs prayers, including me.

How can we pray for each other today?
dermdoc
AG
Prayers for all.

A long time Texags poster, Pooh Ah, aka Ben, is on hospice for terminal brain cancer.

Please lift he and his wife Julie up in prayer.
TSJ
AG
I could use prayers for peace in my marriage.
dermdoc
AG
TSJ said:

Prayers
88Warrior
TSJ said:

Prayers for you and your spouse.
akm91
AG
TSJ said:

Done
UTExan
TSJ said:

Praying.
TheGreatEscape
I pray that your word goes out and accomplishes a peace for all on this thread that you alone receive the glory.
Amen.
MSFC Aggie
AG
I request prayers for my wife, who has been battling cancer for about 3 years now. Past few months have been very difficult on her/us. Please keep her in your prayers/thoughts.

Thanks....God bless.....and BTHO cancer
dermdoc
AG
MSFC Aggie said:

I request prayers for my wife, who has been battling cancer for about 3 years now. Past few months have been very difficult on her/us. Please keep her in your prayers/thoughts.

Thanks....God bless.....and BTHO cancer
Prayers for your wife. And you.
UTExan
Prayers lifted and ongoing for you both.
PabloSerna
AG
Will add in TexAgs R&P board to my prayer intentions!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.