Who's your most hated non-villain character from a tv series?

6,000 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Equinox
EclipseAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

zap said:



Ross is an all-time sitcom character.

Agreed.

Phoebe was the annoying one.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
See I thought Rachel was the annoying one.

Late seasons Joey was also riculously flanderized but still entertaining.

And slander on Chandler will not be tolerated.
powerbelly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

See I thought Rachel was the annoying one.

Late seasons Joey was also riculously flanderized but still entertaining.

And slander on Chandler will not be tolerated.


They are all ****ing annoying
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Friends all became caricatures after season 2 or 3.
DG-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My daughter absolutely loves Friends, bless her heart. So, every holiday when she's home she likes to watch holiday episodes of various sitcoms. Mainly The Office - which I love and gladly watch with her - and Friends - which I tolerate for her. One of my all-time least favorite Friends episodes is the Thanksgiving one where they all go out and play touch football. Sheesh - like sticking needles in my eyes.
You're from down South,
And when you open your mouth,
You always seem to put your foot there.
Sooper Jeenyus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gemma Teller Morrow

Did no one watch SOA?
MOAggieFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rusty from Major Crimes - never understood why this talentless actor playing an annoying self-absorbed character was ever written into the script. That's a firm fast forward for me whenever I see his extremely punchable face or hear his whiny voice.
taxpreparer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Frank Burns from MASH.
Max Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

zap said:



Ross is an all-time sitcom character.

But then he went on to be this guy



And everyone hated that mofo.

True, but they also credited that shared hatred for bringing the company closer together.
cr06gis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any female character not named Helen Mirren in a Sheridan tv show/movie fits this bill. They are all insufferable.
Mayor West
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lily Adrin

Jack Ruby
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sea Speed said:

Did no one seriously say Janice and liv from the sopranos yet, or did I just miss it?


Janice? Absolutely agree.

Livia? She doesn't count. She was the biggest villain of the entire series. BY FAR. Even after her death. Reminded me of this scene when Hugh (Carm's father) went completely nuts at her wake:

00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sue Ellen was annoying although JR was scum.
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Admittedly it's been a long time since I have watched it, I just remember absolutely hating her. Had a visceral reaction every time Janice was on screen as well. She was terrible. Probably my most hated character ever.
NE PA Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sea Speed said:

Admittedly it's been a long time since I have watched it, I just remember absolutely hating her. Had a visceral reaction every time Janice was on screen as well. She was terrible. Probably my most hated character ever.


At some point while The Sopranos was at peak popularity, I sat basically facing Aida Turturro (the actress that played Janice) in a Manhattan restaurant. I was annoyed that I couldn't stop seeing Janice having dinner.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." - J.S. Mill
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Most annoying character ever…

I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
Average Joe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
powerbelly said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

See I thought Rachel was the annoying one.

Late seasons Joey was also riculously flanderized but still entertaining.

And slander on Chandler will not be tolerated.


They are all ****ing annoying

Agreed. The only sitcom that might be more overrated than Friends is Seinfeld.
UnderoosAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
zap said:





To borrow the description from Peter Griffin, she looks like a foot.
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Average Joe said:

powerbelly said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

See I thought Rachel was the annoying one.

Late seasons Joey was also riculously flanderized but still entertaining.

And slander on Chandler will not be tolerated.


They are all ****ing annoying

Agreed. The only sitcom that might be more overrated than Friends is Seinfeld.



TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Average Joe said:

powerbelly said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

See I thought Rachel was the annoying one.

Late seasons Joey was also riculously flanderized but still entertaining.

And slander on Chandler will not be tolerated.


They are all ****ing annoying

Agreed. The only sitcom that might be more overrated than Friends is Seinfeld.


Wrong. Seinfeld is great, friends is terrible.
surfandturfsbisa96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Going old school- Helen Crump on The Andy Griffith Show. She was always grumpy and it seemed Andy got grouchy after meeting her. Every girlfriend he had before her would have been a better choice.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TyHolden said:

Most annoying character ever…



I must have missed Jar-Jar's TV series.
powerbelly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's in a lot of episodes of the clone wars TV show
One Eyed Reveille
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
powerbelly said:

He's in a lot of episodes of the clone wars TV show

Just like I said in the 4th post.
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I don't care about your feelings OP. I'm not going to let fandom replace reason, thought, and history"
Garrelli 5000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Elizabeth Keen from The Blacklist. My wife and I rooted for her death for multiple seasons.



Willa Givens in City Primeval. She's not he only reason the show sullied the legacy of Justified, but she's a damn good start.



The other chick from The Pitt doesn't hold a candle to this one's obnoxious delivery in Season 2.



Daniel-Son's daughter in Cobra Kai is one of several horrible actors on the show.



I'm not picking on women. I'll come back w/some dudes that ruin shows either w/their character or delivery.
Staff - take out the trash.
Whos Juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gabe in Silicon Valley
Equinox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If we're talking Friends it's this hussy, and it's not even close.

 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.