Reacher Season 4

8,545 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Duckhook
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dude won a fist fight with someone The Mountain thinks is a bit oversized last season and now he gets his ass kicked by two 80 lb Asian chicks. Neagley would give him all sorts of *****
Aggie Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fenrir: I think he was worn out.

How many days passed since he started on the subway?

How much sleep did he get?

How many blows to the head and body did he take in that time?

surfandturfsbisa96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Average Joe said:

Rex Racer said:

Average Joe said:

JayHowdy! said:

AgsMnn said:

Tomorrow a new series starts with Neagley.

Looks good and looks like Reacher will make some appearances.

This is the series that no one asked for. I doubt I will give it the time of day.


Sadly, I think this probably going to be the shared opinion. And I say sadly, because it might end up being an amazing show and fail because no one was interested in it from the start.

My wife and I are going to check it out.


I'm definitely going to, as well, but it might be one I wait until the last week and binge the season.

I'm going to give it a chance, although I agree it seems like an odd choice of a character to center a show around. Or maybe not...

This season started strong, faltered, and ended ok. I'd put it in a tie with season 3, or just below it.




PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I liked her character in the smaller role in reacher, not sure her personality will carry a solo show.
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't put my finger on it but something was missing from this season. I guess just not as intriguing of a plot for me. May have to go back and watch season 1 and be reminded how great it was.
GreasenUSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd rank it as the second best season, after 1. Thought the ending wrapped up a little too quick and easy, but enjoyed the ride.
Milwaukees Best Light
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How many times did an unseen character show up just in time to save Reacher from death?

Still a fun show, but Fonzie has his jacket on and is putting on the water skis.
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Milwaukees Best Light said:

How many times did an unseen character show up just in time to save Reacher from death?

Still a fun show, but Fonzie has his jacket on and is putting on the water skis.

It happened twice in about a 60 second span.
SteveA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Can't put my finger on it but something was missing from this season. I guess just not as intriguing of a plot for me. May have to go back and watch season 1 and be reminded how great it was.

It was Neagly, but she got her own show, and it's pretty dope.
surfandturfsbisa96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie Infantry said:

Fenrir: I think he was worn out.

How many days passed since he started on the subway?

How much sleep did he get?

How many blows to the head and body did he take in that time?



That, and the number of cuts and stabs in that fight was ridiculous. Can't believe he could keep fighting as is.
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's definitely beyond belief. In writing about it, Child said from the get go, he wanted a human character with a body that is in its own stratosphere. Essentially, all the Reacher stuff is a hallmark movie for guys.

It's campy, comfortable, and light reading/watching. He has recently made it political, and his brother is taking over the series, but overall, it's still a fun series.
Btron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NoahAg said:

Can't put my finger on it but something was missing from this season. I guess just not as intriguing of a plot for me. May have to go back and watch season 1 and be reminded how great it was.

Too much mopey small town cop and big city detective. I also think there was too much screen time without Reacher. He needs to be on screen 90% of the time. Too much time without him and the show suffers.

PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought the detective was good, small time cop was just not very good and way too much of him
DargelSkout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The whole final fight scene was a bit ridiculous, more so than other seasons. Especially, the last part in the street.
bthotugigem05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't think anything will ever get more ridiculous than giant vs giant ins season 3
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This season just didn't do much for me. I know it's supposed to be campy, but it was just toooo cheesy, at times.

Duckhook
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've read all of the books, and can't really remember that much gunplay. Maybe I just forgot.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.