***Mobland Season 2***

1,706 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Gigem314
FL_Ag1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I apologize if there's already been a thread started, but I searched the forum and didn't see even see a thread for Season One. So, I'm starting one for Season 2, which starts in September.

I'm just now finishing up season one and absolutely love this show. A 67% audience score on RT is way too low IMO. Hardy is perfect in his role and can't believe they were recently going to s***can him. I don't care if he was a pain in the butt on set the dude kicks a** in his role. I've always respected Pierce Brosnan but he is absolutely chewing the scenery in this show and I love it. And Maeve has got to be one of the most absolute bats*** female criminal characters I can recall.

GrapevineAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Excellent! We loved S1.
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I went straight from the last season of 1923 straight into Mobland S1, so it was quite the contrast to see Helen Mirren playing an Irish woman on complete opposite ends of the moral spectrum. She and Brosnan are so good in this, then of course Hardy...that's the foundation of the show.

I think the RT score is too low, though I can see why it got mixed reviews because the storyline kind of goes off the rails as it goes on. But I enjoyed the suspense and surprises.

I hope S2 matches the energy.
DG-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Really looking forward to S2. Brosnan, Hardy and Mirren were all great.
You're from down South,
And when you open your mouth,
You always seem to put your foot there.
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Loved S1. Looking forward to S2
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great show. I'm going to need to rewatch S1, because I can't remember all the storylines.
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3535883/replies/70347900
FL_Ag1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well **** me. Hey Texags, your search function is *****
Madmarttigan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Honestly I just use Google to search for topics on here
DG-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Madmarttigan said:

Honestly I just use Google to search for topics on here

Same here.
You're from down South,
And when you open your mouth,
You always seem to put your foot there.
lurker76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Definitely looking forward to it.
suburban cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First episode was a banger
O.G.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't decide if Brosnan's character is really going off his rocker, or if he is playing 4D chess.
DG-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had never heard of Janet McTeer before Ozark but she definitely has a type of role and she seems to knock it out of the park every time.
You're from down South,
And when you open your mouth,
You always seem to put your foot there.
Roland Schitt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want H's RS6 Avant from season 1 lol that thing was awesome. Good first episode I thought!
brew82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pierce Brosnan plays a great crazy mob leader. I have not seen him play a part like this before. He is so good.
Tom Hardy is such a bad ass.
Has Guy Ritchie done anything that wasn't good?
This is going to be a great season.
redsquirrelAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Show is amazing.
SoTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great show.
CoppellAg93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Best show on TV right now!!!
EclipseAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I loved Season 1 and Season 2 is off to a great start. Tom Hardy is nails in this ... I love how he talks so kindly to people he's threatening to kill.
FL_Ag1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EclipseAg said:

I loved Season 1 and Season 2 is off to a great start. Tom Hardy is nails in this ... I love how he talks so kindly to people he's threatening to kill.


Yeah, but his character is on the edge right now with all of the pressure at home and with the Harrigans mounting. He's primed to just blow at some point, and when he does....watch out!
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
suburban cowboy said:

First episode was a banger
"Google us!"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.