Zack Cregger's Resident Evil - Trailer

3,816 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by OasisMan
abram97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hated the main character with all his whining and pansy attitude crap. Girl in RV scene was good. I felt that the movie could not choose between the type of movie it wanted to be. Cabin in the Woods pulled it off well but it does take away from the scary factor.
G.I.Bro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just saw it. Never played the games, not a big horror fan at all. Enjoyed it.
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
M.C. Swag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw this last night and had a blast. I was never a RE video game player, but I thought this movie was great. Perfect blend of humor and horror. Austin Abrams girlish shriek after the suicide zombies jumped off the buildings was so hilarious.

4.5/5 stars. "Aw man, my Jays"
OasisMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
saw it with my 16yo daughter (RE games fan -- she had never seen any of the other movies)

i really enjoyed it,
you dont go to a RE movie for the story,
you go for the excitement and jump scares -- and it provided

i watched it in a d-box seat too, dunno how much that added
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.