T2 Trainspotting

451 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by General Jack D. Ripper
General Jack D. Ripper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I loved the first movie. I absolutely hated this one on first viewing (I turned it off after about half way). I decided to give it another shot last night. On second viewing, I might actually like this one more than the original.

Anyone else have thoughts on this movie?
There was this one time at ban camp…
maroon barchetta
What?
Moral High Horse
John Connor escapes t1000 via train
Serious Lee
it was satisfying. nothing special, but nice closure. plus, that doss c*** begby!
Al Bula
AG
Need to watch it again. Trainspotting was one of my most formative movies. T2 was OK, but only recently got a hankering to watch it again. I suspect I will like it more on the second viewing,
maroon barchetta
Al Bula said:

Need to watch it again. Trainspotting was one of my most formative movies. T2 was OK, but only recently got a hankering to watch it again. I suspect I will like it more on the second viewing,
Sea Speed
AG
I absolutely loved trainspotting. One of my favorite movies growing up. I can't even recall a single second of T2.
General Jack D. Ripper
Yeah, like I said, I hated it on first viewing. Whether it was my mood when watching or otherwise, I really enjoyed it this last time.
There was this one time at ban camp…
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.