Taylor Swift's Status For NFL Kickoff Game

8,001 Views | 128 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Aggie Therapist
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Enhance

Taytay's tators.
Aggie Therapist
AG
If you can't find her absolutely beautiful and attractive in this photo, then you are indeed a gay.
TCTTS
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

TCTTS said:

Canyon Lake Agbu94 said:

A Besides that, she hardly drinks, doesn't do hard drugs, and doesn't smoke cigarettes (though I'm sure she partakes in weed from time to time).

Uhhh, most celebrities don't actively advertise when they have alcohol and drug problems. It's kind of hard to say that an international celebrity that none of us actually know is not putting anything unhealthy in their bodies (other than Travis Kelce).

I mean sure, it's possible she does copious amounts of cocaine or whatever on the DL, but she's a notorious lightweight when it comes to drinking and the like, and it doesn't feel at all like a put-on or a schtick. That said, I've been surprised before on this front, and we obviously can't know for sure either way.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

If you can't find her absolutely beautiful and attractive in this photo, then you are indeed a gay.

And if you find a need to bring up Taylor Swift in every topic then you are indeed obsessed.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Hey at least this is the entertainment board!
TCTTS
AG
Both of these are equally true.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Does this mean we can all be friendly Ags and cool with each other.

I felt like this has been a fun discussion.
Cromagnum
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

I don't like her music, but she looks 100x better with this new filled out look.
ac04
she looks great
concac
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

TeslaAg prefers a tiny Taylor

I prefer a Reputation Taylor.

One is healthy, one is not. She is pretty open about this. She would almost faint at rehearsals because of lack of eating and nourishment.

If Teslag is who I think he is, dude has no room to talk.
TCTTS
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Does this mean we can all be friendly Ags and cool with each other.

I felt like this has been a fun discussion.

I will never not think it's weird how much you post about Taylor Swift... but it's way weirder being one of these guys who always negatively comments on her looks, tries to talk **** about her, despises her because of her politics, etc. So in that sense we're definitely cool/on the same page. There are far worse things to be passionate about, I guess.
Rocagnante
AG
Cromagnum said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Enhance

Taytay's tators.

The Todd approves.

Aggie Therapist
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
TCTTS said:

Canyon Lake Agbu94 said:

Attending football games for the next five months will have her looking a lot like the dude that is behind her in the pic.

Time is undefeated and as she approaches her 40's hard living will catch up. It cannot be healthy to have her lifestyle.

I did not really see her other than one time on the broadcast last night. Maybe that is a direct result of how impactful Kelce was in the game last night.

Looking like a dude?

Hard living?

Unhealthy lifestyle?

Where do you come up with this crap?

She's been performing 3+ hours multiple nights a week for well over a year now. Never mind all the rehearsing and working out for the tour. In fact, one of the main talking points of her tour has been her endurance. You have to be in insane shape to do what she does, putting on 3+ hour shows, with endless choreography, night after night. Besides that, she hardly drinks, doesn't do hard drugs, and doesn't smoke cigarettes (though I'm sure she partakes in weed from time to time).

Why does everything about this thread - from its existence to the ridiculous "fat" comments to this post - have to be so damn weird? What is wrong with some of you?

(For the record, I have two sisters and multiple female cousins who love Swift, which is the only reason I'm up to speed on any of this.)

^ jealousy

nothing more

and it says more about them than her - like infinitely more
Cliff.Booth
Just stopping in to raise this thread from a 6 to a 10.

https://instagr.am/p/C9FfBhCI5ql
AgPediRPh
AG
I swear; Swift haters are just as insufferable as Swifties
Aggie Therapist
AG
Sydney Sweeny is perfect.

Created in a lab.

Her mom stopped her from getting a breast reduction…
Urban Ag
AG
TCTTS said:

Canyon Lake Agbu94 said:

Attending football games for the next five months will have her looking a lot like the dude that is behind her in the pic.

Time is undefeated and as she approaches her 40's hard living will catch up. It cannot be healthy to have her lifestyle.

I did not really see her other than one time on the broadcast last night. Maybe that is a direct result of how impactful Kelce was in the game last night.

Looking like a dude?

Hard living?

Unhealthy lifestyle?

Where do you come up with this crap?

She's been performing 3+ hours multiple nights a week for well over a year now. Never mind all the rehearsing and working out for the tour. In fact, one of the main talking points of her tour has been her endurance. You have to be in insane shape to do what she does, putting on 3+ hour shows, with endless choreography, night after night. Besides that, she hardly drinks, doesn't do hard drugs, and doesn't smoke cigarettes (though I'm sure she partakes in weed from time to time).

Why does everything about this thread - from its existence to the ridiculous "fat" comments to this post - have to be so damn weird? What is wrong with some of you?

(For the record, I have two sisters and multiple female cousins who love Swift, which is the only reason I'm up to speed on any of this.)
Because the Swifties here took the bait on two B+ level F16 troll posts like chumps and went white knight mode. LMAO.

I too question the existence of this thread. It's weird.
maroon barchetta
Where is the statue that Glen Powell had commissioned in honor of her mom?
Aggie Therapist
AG

Canyon Lake Agbu94
AustinAg2K
AgPediRPh said:

There is no such thing as a Swift hater. Even the haters actually love her
Stat Monitor Repairman
America deserves Taylor & Travis.
Diggity
AG
She's got a killer body, but slow your roll on "perfect"

62strat
AG
AustinAg2K said:

AgPediRPh said:

There is no such thing as a Swift hater. Even the haters actually love her
who out there doesn't really pay attention to her and has no opinion either way?

Raises hand.
Rocagnante
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
This thread is weird as *****
Teslag
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Teslag said:

And in the wrong places like her love handles, thighs, and teacher arms

People like you are the reason she has an eating disorder and body issues.

Congrats jackass

Her insecurities and lack of discipline are why she has an eating disorder
Teslag
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

One is healthy, one is not. She is pretty open about this. She would almost faint at rehearsals because of lack of eating and nourishment.

Body on left is a perfect canvas. But needs breast implants and a butt lift. Also needs darker skin tone.
62strat
AG
Teslag said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Body on left is a perfect canvas. But needs breast implants and a butt lift. Also needs darker skin tone.
lol.

Buddy: Oh my God, she looks just like you!
Cindy: You think? She's really beautiful!
Buddy: Yeah… Well, actually, her hair doesn't have as many split ends as yours and her skin isn't as oily as yours either. Also, sometimes your eyes get kind of squinty and you look like you might have Down Syndrome or something. Other than that, though, the resemblance is uncanny.
Cindy: Really?
Buddy: Also, her tits are perfect. They're not pointy or funny-looking like yours… or spaced too far apart.
Cindy: OK! Enough!
Another Doug
AG
Aggie Therapist
AG
Damn!

Travis Kelce, luckiest man alive.

62strat
AG
I don't know, there are a lot of hot(er) women out there that don't come with all the stuff she comes with.
The Porkchop Express
AG
62strat said:

I don't know, there are a lot of hot(er) women out there that don't come with all the stuff she comes with.
You mean the billions of dollars?
FL_Ag1998
AG
Sorry, but bangs never look good on any woman. They instantly drop the hotness level a couple of points. Just like mullets on dudes they should be erased from permissible hairstyles.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.