Taylor Swift's Status For NFL Kickoff Game

7,979 Views | 128 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Aggie Therapist
Aggie Therapist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Taylor is reportedly expected to attend the NFL Kickoff Game at Arrowhead Stadium in support of her boyfriend Travis.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Heard that Kamala be in the box with her and the plan is to have 'em share some nachos.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C_jLXYbSrN4
Stat Monitor Repairman
Forthcoming photo of Taylor and Kamala side-by-side mouths agape will confirm we live in a simulation.
TequilaMockingbird
Aggie Therapist said:

Taylor is reportedly expected to attend the NFL Kickoff Game at Arrowhead Stadium in support of her boyfriend Travis.

Thank God!
Aggie Therapist
AG
Travis said Taylor legit made plays for him and the chiefs
Rocagnante
AG
I know what she's going to be asked to keep on later tonight…

Aggie Therapist
AG
Enhance
Stat Monitor Repairman
Just saw a girl with that outfit at the Love's in Dumas.
Teslag
AG
She's gotten fat
concac
AG
Teslag said:

She's gotten fat
Yeah in all the right places like her boobs.
Teslag
AG
And in the wrong places like her love handles, thighs, and teacher arms
G.I.Bro
Thick thighs save lives
Urban Ag
AG
Teslag said:

My 23 year old Swifty niece reading this post

RHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aggie Therapist
AG
Teslag said:

People like you are the reason she has an eating disorder and body issues.

Congrats jackass
jokershady
AG
Teslag said:

She's gotten fat
the little extra meat on those bones is hot as hell….

I'm down with the thickness….
Aggie Therapist
AG
Tesla doesn't like grown women

Noted.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Teslag said:

People like you are the reason she has an eating disorder and body issues.

Congrats jackass
If you think Taylor Swift is an overrated, overweight fraud, call me a Dumbass in the next post.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Last night was Thursday night.

Dumbass!

BowSowy
AG
I wish the ignore user feature made it to where you didn't even see the threads they post
Aggie Therapist
AG
Unfortunately that's not a feature here.

But that that you posted on a thread created by someone you have on ignore.

You get to interact with them.
Canyon Lake Agbu94
Attending football games for the next five months will have her looking a lot like the dude that is behind her in the pic.

Time is undefeated and as she approaches her 40's hard living will catch up. It cannot be healthy to have her lifestyle.

I did not really see her other than one time on the broadcast last night. Maybe that is a direct result of how impactful Kelce was in the game last night.
boy09
AG
She's quickly approaching 35, so she doesn't have much value left
Bruce Almighty
AG
Teslag said:

She's gotten fat
Huh? She's not even close to fat.
GIF Reactor
AG
Teslag said:

62strat
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Enhance

yep.. jorts confirmed.
TCTTS
AG
Canyon Lake Agbu94 said:

Attending football games for the next five months will have her looking a lot like the dude that is behind her in the pic.

Time is undefeated and as she approaches her 40's hard living will catch up. It cannot be healthy to have her lifestyle.

I did not really see her other than one time on the broadcast last night. Maybe that is a direct result of how impactful Kelce was in the game last night.

Looking like a dude?

Hard living?

Unhealthy lifestyle?

Where do you come up with this crap?

She's been performing 3+ hours multiple nights a week for well over a year now. Never mind all the rehearsing and working out for the tour. In fact, one of the main talking points of her tour has been her endurance. You have to be in insane shape to do what she does, putting on 3+ hour shows, with endless choreography, night after night. Besides that, she hardly drinks, doesn't do hard drugs, and doesn't smoke cigarettes (though I'm sure she partakes in weed from time to time).

Why does everything about this thread - from its existence to the ridiculous "fat" comments to this post - have to be so damn weird? What is wrong with some of you?

(For the record, I have two sisters and multiple female cousins who love Swift, which is the only reason I'm up to speed on any of this.)
Canyon Lake Agbu94
TCTTS said:

Canyon Lake Agbu94 said:

Looking like a dude?

Hard living?

Unhealthy lifestyle?

Where do you come up with this crap?

She's been performing 3+ hours multiple nights a week for well over a year now. Never mind all the rehearsing and working out for the tour. In fact, one of the main talking points of her tour has been her endurance. You have to be in insane shape to do what she does, putting on 3+ hour shows, with endless choreography, night after night. Besides that, she hardly drinks, doesn't do hard drugs, and doesn't smoke cigarettes (though I'm sure she partakes in weed from time to time).

Why does everything about this thread - from its existence to the ridiculous "fat" comments to this post - have to be so damn weird? What is wrong with some of you?

(For the record, I have two sisters and multiple female cousins who love Swift, which is the only reason I'm up to speed on any of this.)
I don't want to get into a 20 post argument over this with you, so I will explain my comments a little further and then move on.

When I said looking a lot like the dude, I did not mean literally like the dude as in male. He is obviously a little older than her and a little portly and soft in spots.

Hard living and unhealthy lifestyle. Again, do not take it literal. As you said, she has been performing on a very substantial tour for quite a while. In between those tour dates, she jets to wherever Kelce is playing and enjoys the game. I don't care what she drinks, eats, smokes, injects, ingests or consumes in other methods. My point was that at 35-40 it takes a toll on your body that it did not take at 25. It stands to reason that doing this "hard living" and inconsistent sleep routines may add a few pounds to her frame.

I never called her fat and I never made a single statement about drugs and drinking
Aggie Therapist
AG
Because people are idiots.

God knows how many calories she is burning every show. And does it 4 nights in a row. Multiple times a month.

TCTTS
AG
So you're walking back literally everything you said. Got it.

Re: the fat comment, that was obviously Teslag and not you.
Aggie Therapist
AG
I'm pretty sure Taylor has a world class health team that helps her monitor all this and its impact on her body.

She's living her best life.
The Porkchop Express
AG
TCTTS said:

Canyon Lake Agbu94 said:

A Besides that, she hardly drinks, doesn't do hard drugs, and doesn't smoke cigarettes (though I'm sure she partakes in weed from time to time).

Uhhh, most celebrities don't actively advertise when they have alcohol and drug problems. It's kind of hard to say that an international celebrity that none of us actually know is not putting anything unhealthy in their bodies (other than Travis Kelce).
G.I.Bro
I'm glad other guys came in to simp bc I was holding myself back
GrayMatter
AG
The lengths and hurdles that some of you go through in order to make her look bad is quite interesting and hilarious.

She gets my respect because she worked her ass off to get where she is now. She's a fantastic song writer, singer and performer and Travis is one of the luckiest guys on earth.
Aggie Therapist
AG
TeslaAg prefers a tiny Taylor

I prefer a Reputation Taylor.

One is healthy, one is not. She is pretty open about this. She would almost faint at rehearsals because of lack of eating and nourishment.

Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.