Is Corey Feldman Self Aware?

8,287 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bonfarr
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LCE said:

The 'Burbs is a great movie.
Couldn't find the full clip, where it's more funny in context, but this line delivery in The Burbs had me laughing out loud as a kid.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/39e36be6-b8f6-4639-a187-171464df2a99
62strat
AG
Complete Idiot said:

LCE said:

Couldn't find the full clip, where it's more funny in context, but this line delivery in The Burbs had me laughing out loud as a kid.

I know this movie pretty well. Clip doesn't play though… what is it?

'God, I love this street'
Complete Idiot
62strat said:

Complete Idiot said:

LCE said:

I know this movie pretty well. Clip doesn't play though… what is it?

'God, I love this street'
<crumpled up paper gets thrown over fence into yard where Ray and Art are standing>

It's just some litter. The guy's a litterbug.

It could be a candy bar wrapper. It could be a napkin.

It could be a crumpled up credit card receipt.

Those things blow around all the time.

It, uh... No, it's my note.
Bruce Almighty
AG
This is the single greatest thing on the Internet

uujm
I have a director friend who has been good friends with Corey Feldman since they met on My Date with Drew which was 20 years ago. We had to pause filming for an hour the day after Leaving Neverland was screened at Sundance because the director was on the phone with Feldman trying to talk him out of going on CNN to defend Michael Jackson.

Feldman legit thinks he is one of the biggest stars in the world.
bonfarr
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

This is the single greatest thing on the Internet

Best part of this video is the 70 year old pensioner in the sleeveless business shirt doing the white man shuffle.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Not so sure about that. There's a black male midget in a hula skirt. Kind of hard to beat that
YouBet
AG
uujm said:

I have a director friend who has been good friends with Corey Feldman since they met on My Date with Drew which was 20 years ago. We had to pause filming for an hour the day after Leaving Neverland was screened at Sundance because the director was on the phone with Feldman trying to talk him out of going on CNN to defend Michael Jackson.

Feldman legit thinks he is one of the biggest stars in the world.

This is interesting.

On one hand, Feldman was one of the first voices claiming that sexual abuse and rape was systemic in Hollywood. He's been making claims on behalf of Corey Haim for 20+ years or more.

On the other hand, he was a defender of Michael Jackson?

Does not compute.
DannyDuberstein
AG
It's always been strange, but maybe Feldman was kind of a cover/alibi for Jackson. He may not have done anything with him with the intent that he'd have this credible, famous kid to back him up that he wasn't a pedophile fruitcake
Texaggie7nine
Corey is becoming a true Rock God

7nine
Texaggie7nine
DannyDuberstein said:

It's always been strange, but maybe Feldman was kind of a cover/alibi for Jackson. He may not have done anything with him with the intent that he'd have this credible, famous kid to back him up that he wasn't a pedophile fruitcake
This makes sense when you think about it. Macauley and Corey were kids that couldn't be made to look like their parents were desperate for money and tried to shakedown MJ. So if MJ was an abuser, it would be smart to refrain from abusing them because if they ever did come out about it, the world would probably believe them, and they could do exactly what they did and defend him as kids that the world knew against kids the world never knew.
7nine
Wolfpac 08
AG
Standing room only, I see
Aggie Dad 26
Texaggie7nine said:

Corey is becoming a true Rock God

It's almost as if Mouth, left the Goone docks but never grew up
aggiebird02
More power to the man…
bonfarr
AG
Wolfpac 08 said:

Standing room only, I see

Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.