Erin Moriarty (Starlight in The Boys) Destroyed Her Face

17,344 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by BassCowboy33
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quintessential girl next door look to plastic monster. I truly don't get why people do this.

MookieBlaylock
AG
That ain't Joanie
Bunk Moreland
Such a damn shame. If Sydney Sweeney does anything to her face I'm going to burn everything to the ground.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Such a damn shame. If Sydney Sweeney does anything to her face I'm going to burn everything to the ground.
Sydney Sweeney has a face?!?!? What does it look like???
BadMoonRisin
AG
Sad!
BadMoonRisin
AG
https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3289338/0
Cromagnum
AG
Pic in the bottom right looks like meth.
YouBet
AG
Wow. And to do that so young. Would assume this hurts her career.
MaroonStain
AG
Can't stop stupid.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Eh, lots of times that stuff rounds out to be ok. Still not advisable, but not career ending. If she is spending bucks on stuff, maybe some tits too. Just sayin.
TCTTS
AG
maroon barchetta
Falsely claiming?

Ok
Prosperdick
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Falsely claiming?

Ok
I sure hope so, she was a hottie and would be really sad if that pic in the OP is real. I've read elsewhere it might not be.
TCTTS
AG
Read Moriarty's response. She claims the "after" picture is from 10 years ago, having had her makeup professionally done, which involved "major contouring." There's another angle making the rounds, and it definitely looks more like her…

TCTTS
AG
It's almost as if a vindictive, miserable hag like Megyn Kelly isn't the best person to get your news from, especially when it's entertainment related…

C@LAg
that OP pic definitely has a lot of make-up shading in it, (especially the center line on the nose - that is a very classic makeup technique to make your nose look straighter and narrower) so it is likely not as bad as first impressions. Lips look more like plumping/shading than injections/fillers.

But I still think she had some (minor) work done on her nose and maybe cheeks .
TCTTS
AG
Yeah I'm sure she's had minor work done here and there. It's just not close to the hatchet job Kelly is claiming
C@LAg
TCTTS said:

Yeah I'm sure she's had minor work done here and there. It's just not close to the hatchet job Kelly is claiming
true.

bit it does not change the fact that it is still a very unflattering makeup trend that has been popular for the last 5 or so years, thanks to Instagram and tiktok, Khardashians, etc

You see the overly "contoured" linings for cheeks and noses, and jawlines that look good ONLY from a single angle and with light from a certain way; otherwise it makes the women look grossly "emaciated" in the face.

i have to admit that during covid a whole bunch of make-up pros got added to my Facebook video feed (I had been watching a lot of SFX artists do make-up/creature work), and I watched my fair share of the make-up artists doing their thing and providing tips for women to use. both entertaining and horrifying. but at least I was able to enhance my understanding of color theory. :-)
TCTTS
AG
In 100% agreement. Whether it's cosmetic surgery or layers of "overly contoured" face paint, I'm not at all a fan of the look. Why women think men find it attractive, I'll never know.
AJ02
AG
I thought the change in her face (call it plastic surgery, call it make up contouring) was VERY obvious in the last season of the Boys. Before I'd even read anything about her having work done, I saw the show and immediately realized she looked a lot different. And I much preferred how she looked before.
maroon barchetta
TCTTS said:

In 100% agreement. Whether it's cosmetic surgery or layers of "overly contoured" face paint, I'm not at all a fan of the look. Why women think men find it attractive, I'll never know.

They don't do it for men.
Batzarro
AG
Over eager esthetician giving too many shots of botox. It will wear off. Also coupled with a makeup artist that over-did the contouring. The worst of the botox will wear off in a month. Erin probably was going through some things.
MouthBQ98
AG
It's a weird social media competition among females in certain social circles to engage in a sort of brinksmanship in the current styles and appearance in their social network, without going too far at once, and it leads to a gradual move to ridiculous styles and looks, until the style or look has a major reset.
Sea Speed
AG
Tbh the first time I heard Megan Kelly's name irt this was from you in this thread. I'm usually pretty skeptical about things I see online but there seemed to be a fair amount of skinny face photos when I Googled her to see if it was real before making this thread. I looked at her ig as well and best I could tell there weren't any recent face photos.
Bunk Moreland
Was Megyn Kelly the person who began spreading this or just the target of the response?
TCTTS
AG
Sorry, I don't mean to imply you got it from her. I noticed a ton of people sharing it the past day or so, and I was talking about the news spreading in general.
TCTTS
AG
She either falsely started it without doing her homework or falsely shared it without doing her homework. Either way, it seems to have blown up because of her.
maroon barchetta
TCTTS said:

She either falsely started it without doing her homework or falsely shared it without doing her homework. Either way, it seems to have blown up because of her.

Like Sea Speed, I only knew about it from this thread and haven't seen it mentioned by anybody in the media.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Texags > media anyway
TXAG 05
AG
TCTTS said:

Read Moriarty's response. She claims the "after" picture is from 10 years ago, having had her makeup professionally done, which involved "major contouring." There's another angle making the rounds, and it definitely looks more like her…

Not sure who Keith Krebs is, but that picture doesn't really look like her either. Maybe it's a combination of makeup and losing weight, but the facial structure just doesn't match
PatAg
AG
TXAG 05 said:

TCTTS said:

Not sure who Keith Krebs is, but that picture doesn't really look like her either. Maybe it's a combination of makeup and losing weight, but the facial structure just doesn't match
This picture would make me think she had surgery done, and badly done.
AJ02
AG
Yep. At a minimum, nose job, cheek fat removed, lip injections, and a lot of weight loss.
YouBet
AG
C@LAg said:

TCTTS said:

true.

bit it does not change the fact that it is still a very unflattering makeup trend that has been popular for the last 5 or so years, thanks to Instagram and tiktok, Khardashians, etc

You see the overly "contoured" linings for cheeks and noses, and jawlines that look good ONLY from a single angle and with light from a certain way; otherwise it makes the women look grossly "emaciated" in the face.

i have to admit that during covid a whole bunch of make-up pros got added to my Facebook video feed (I had been watching a lot of SFX artists do make-up/creature work), and I watched my fair share of the make-up artists doing their thing and providing tips for women to use. both entertaining and horrifying. but at least I was able to enhance my understanding of color theory. :-)
You really are our preeminent gay poster on TA.

Moriarity obviously got a nose job. Clear as day so she's lying here as well if she's saying she didn't have any work done.
El Gallo Blanco
Megyn Kelly. FAR more reliable than Rachel Maddow, John Stewart, Don Lemon, Stephen Colbert, Joe Biden, Kamala etc etc.

I trust her on this, but this could be one of those very rare instances where she is wrong…unlike those mentioned above who are almost always wrong.

That girls face looks pretty artificial. Even if no significant plastic (hard to believe)…it looks awful and is likely indicative of mental issues.
BassCowboy33
TXAG 05 said:

TCTTS said:

To me, this just looks like makeup. You can easily change the way you look with shadow and coloring. Most women's faces "lift" when makeup is applied in a certain way.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.