Erin Moriarty (Starlight in The Boys) Destroyed Her Face

17,901 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by BassCowboy33
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bet they make fun of the people criticizing her in the next season.

Urban Ag
AG
Personally, I have always found Megyn Kelly to be a bit terrifying. Beautiful? Yes. Smart? Of course. She just always gave me this vibe.

ABATTBQ11
AG
This is just makeup. Hell, makeup artists have Keira Knightley tits in Pirates of the Caribbean with just makeup and good angles.
Sea Speed
AG
The side by side in the OP isn't makeup though
TCTTS
AG
How can you possibly know that for sure?
YouBet
AG
Guys, look at her nose. I can't speak to her cheeks but she had a nose job. Obviously.
TCTTS
AG
It would be a pretty stupid move on her part to straight up lie and say that pic is 10 years old, when whoever took it could easily dispute that, never mind the next time she makes a public appearance it will be obvious or not. Maybe she is that dumb, I have no idea. But for now I'm taking her word over Kelly's, until we see her in public again.
Sea Speed
AG
TCTTS said:

Because she looks like someone is pulling her face backwards from the back of her head like the cockroach alien in MIB
TXAG 05
AG
She could easily post a current picture of herself and prove that she didn't have work done, but decided to drop off the internet instead.
TCTTS
AG
Sea Speed said:

TCTTS said:

Because she looks like someone is pulling her face backwards from the back of her head like the cockroach alien in MIB

Which is easily achievable with the right makeup/contouring/angles.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Yeah, first thing I thought was it would be pretty easy to clear this up if it was just a 10 year old picture of a weird makeup fad.
YouBet
AG
TCTTS said:

It would be a pretty stupid move on her part to straight up lie and say that pic is 10 years old, when whoever took it could easily dispute that, never mind the next time she makes a public appearance it will be obvious or not. Maybe she is that dumb, I have no idea. But for now I'm taking her word over Kelly's, until we see her in public again.

Well, dunno. All I know is that nose is not remotely the same noise so that pic isnt really 10 years old and she got a job done, or it's photoshopped if her nose still looks like it did in The Boys.
Sea Speed
AG
TCTTS said:

Sea Speed said:

TCTTS said:

Which is easily achievable with the right makeup/contouring/angles.

You can't change the shape of your eyes and nose and lips with makeup. I can see the single picture being makeup induced changes as You can tell she has a ton of it on. The side by side is something else completely.
TCTTS
AG
Sea Speed
AG
I can barely post right now because I'm on garbage internet so I will watch it when I get to another network. That said, all of the people in the cover photo look like they are wearing makeup, as does Erin in the op in the single photo. She looks like a common bar girl coke head in the other one and does not appear to be wearing make up in a fashion as then"sculpted" one.

That said, idk how I have spent this much time discussing this lol, guess work isn't too stressful to talk about b list TV stars. Erin sans plastic surgery is a hot in the girl next door way. Legit 9/10 imo. Makeup or no makeup, she is 0/10 in the other photos.

As others have said, she could simply post a photo to put this to bed, but I understand her telling the world to piss off instead, no judgment there, honestly. She doesn't owe us a thing.

What sucks though is that this face hacking bs is so prevalent. The fact that we know it happens so often that it wouldn't shock us if this were true is a real bummer. So many beautiful women chasing some *******ized garbage image of unattainable beauty when what they have naturally is already prettier than like 90% of women.
maroon barchetta
I've got a longtime family friend that I don't get to see very often. She lives a good distance away. We have kept via text and calls and Facebook over the spans we don't see each other.

She had some chest work done in college. Then went bigger about four years later. Then went back a bit smaller another five years or so later. Then took them down a little bit about ten years later.

She's had four sets of after-market boobs. It's crazy.

Sometime in the past couple of years she had face work done. Did not need it at all. Only a surgeon that was getting her money would tell her it was a good idea because nobody close to her would have agreed.

She used to post lots of photos and short videos of herself or at least update her profile picture often.

No more. We don't see any new photos ever. The one she did let out not long after this work made my wife and me and my daughter say "wait, what happened?" It was like she was a different person. And not better.

This was a woman that turned every head when she walked into a room, men and women alike. And she decided to tamper with it.

It's sad. This young lady from the OP reminds me of my friend. And it's not like she's the first one we've seen go down this road in Hollywood.
91_Aggie
AG
Arianna grande has also screwed up her face
Urban Ag
AG
Y'all are way too invested in this garbage.

I really hope some of you got outside today.

Honestly, who ****ing cares?

Flashdiaz
AG
it's an internet forum. The same could be said of any topic on this site.

Jim01
AG
I don't know if it's makeup or work done, but I do know that when I binge watched The Boys season 1 and 2 back to back, I immediately said to myself "What the hell did she do to her face?" when I first saw her in season 2. She looks very different just between those two seasons.
maroon barchetta
Obviously they just decided to use different makeup techniques for every single episode of season 2
BassCowboy33
Wasn't part of S2's plotline how Vought was intentionally trying to sexy up her look?
Breggy Popup
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

Wasn't part of S2's plotline how Vought was intentionally trying to sexy up her look?

Yes
Decay
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

I mean that started super early, like S1 episode 2 right?
Unemployed
AG
Y'all a bunch of gays in here talking about make-up.
YouBet
AG
Unemployed said:

Get a job,loser.
Claude!
YouBet said:

Unemployed said:

Get a job,loser.
Maybe he used to be Erin Moriarty's makeup dude.
Sea Speed
AG
maroon barchetta said:

I've got a longtime family friend that I don't get to see very often. She lives a good distance away. We have kept via text and calls and Facebook over the spans we don't see each other.

She had some chest work done in college. Then went bigger about four years later. Then went back a bit smaller another five years or so later. Then took them down a little bit about ten years later.

She's had four sets of after-market boobs. It's crazy.

Sometime in the past couple of years she had face work done. Did not need it at all. Only a surgeon that was getting her money would tell her it was a good idea because nobody close to her would have agreed.

She used to post lots of photos and short videos of herself or at least update her profile picture often.

No more. We don't see any new photos ever. The one she did let out not long after this work made my wife and me and my daughter say "wait, what happened?" It was like she was a different person. And not better.

This was a woman that turned every head when she walked into a room, men and women alike. And she decided to tamper with it.

It's sad. This young lady from the OP reminds me of my friend. And it's not like she's the first one we've seen go down this road in Hollywood.

I think anyone with kids in an upper middle class area knows a mom that went a little too far with it.
El Gallo Blanco
Unemployed said:

I mean...you pretty much described the essence of Hollywood. And this is the Entertainment board.
GoAgs92
AG
That makeup job looks awful.

Crazy what people today thinks looks good and/or normal.

Old Man yells at cloud.
GoAgs92
AG
I mentioned her plastic surgery in the original "The Boys" thread...I wondered why someone that is cleary super attractive felt the need to change anything.

BassCowboy33
Decay said:

BassCowboy33 said:

I mean that started super early, like S1 episode 2 right?
Tough to remember. Either way, seems like it fits with the storyline.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.