Anyone seen Sound of Freedom?

125,860 Views | 1511 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by General Jack D. Ripper
Tibbers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Doug said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Another Doug said:

But mainly I am a moderate democrat

A "moderate" democrat that thinks Q anon is the "bedrock of the GOP". Riiight…

Winky face means I am kinda joking... but funny that a few minutes laters we have a regular here start posting about the merits of pizza gate.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/06/damning-probes-find-instagram-is-key-link-connecting-pedophile-rings/amp/

Yeah, you're right. Cheese pizza wasn't code for anything.
Another Doug
AG
Tibbers said:

Another Doug said:

Another Doug said:

But mainly I am a moderate democrat

A "moderate" democrat that thinks Q anon is the "bedrock of the GOP". Riiight…

Winky face means I am kinda joking... but funny that a few minutes laters we have a regular here start posting about the merits of pizza gate.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/06/damning-probes-find-instagram-is-key-link-connecting-pedophile-rings/amp/

Yeah, you're right. Cheese pizza wasn't code for anything.
I love how the retort to me joking that Q-anon is now part of the GOP, is just right wingers trying to justify pizzagate.
BadMoonRisin
AG

BadMoonRisin said:

Entertainment board when it tries to explain how SOF is no. 3 box office with a 14.5M budget going against Indiana Bones and the Washed Up Loser and Pixar's tired AF formulaic Elemental, two yuge losers that lost half a billy.

IT'S Q-ANON!

TCTTS thinks this man is "insane" and a "lunatic".

Says more about him than Ballard. Who is he simping for?
Sapper Redux
It says more about what narratives you accept uncritically and why.
mslags97
AG
The reason I stopped posting and responding to TCTTS is because he tries to cut clips from interviews and takes those clips that are being produced by the libs and the media and he tries to say this is how they are marketing the movie…. When in reality, the libs/media/Hollywood uses out of context clips to push the agenda that this is how they are marketing the movie and then they try to tie it to QAnon…..

That is not the actual case though…. And his BS argument falls apart.

The reality is, this movie was actively suppressed by multiple media types. They didn't want it out. And it got out anyway.

This quote is pretty good:

"If you watch the Jordan Peterson interview, which was posted a few pages back and was really insightful, Ballard specifically addresses this issue.

General synopsis, he has actually seen this stuff in Africa, "witch doctor" type stuff. And he talks about it to bring the issue forward because it is real. Other people have made the association to the Qanon nonsense, because the topic overlaps, and even goes on to say "they say oh this celebrity must be doing it to, even though there is no evidence to back it up."

The association to the Qanon junk, based on the subject matter, appears to be misunderstanding at best or purposeful obfuscation at worst.

And, I understand the guy used the term "the woke left", and can agree how that can be off putting to those that fall in the middle, much like when people use the term the "far right". However, I am not going to try and discredit a guy who has spent most of his professional career exposed to these horrific acts in an effort to combat them. If he has an opinion on what may be a bad policy idea, based on his line of work, then I can find it credible, even if the messaging is slightly off."
BadMoonRisin
AG
Sapper Redux said:

It says more about what narratives you accept uncritically and why.
Show your work.
aggiechick
Speaking of conspiracy theories, I've seen so many people on Twitter say there was no air conditioning in the theaters they saw the film in either. Or the sound was turned way down. (And these are people all over the country).
Decay
AG
"the woke left" is not offensive to democrats who don't support child abuse and child grooming.

Huh.
Saxsoon
AG
I was at an AMC (the major accused theater) and it was perfect
TCTTS
AG
mslags97 said:

The reason I stopped posting and responding to TCTTS is because he tries to cut clips from interviews and takes those clips that are being produced by the libs and the media and he tries to say this is how they are marketing the movie…. When in reality, the libs/media/Hollywood uses out of context clips to push the agenda that this is how they are marketing the movie and then they try to tie it to QAnon…..

The reality is, this movie was actively suppressed by multiple media types. They didn't want it out. And it got out anyway.

"If you watch the Jordan Peterson interview, which was posted a few pages back and was really insightful, Ballard specifically addresses this issue.

General synopsis, he has actually seen this stuff in Africa, "witch doctor" type stuff. And he talks about it to bring the issue forward because it is real. Other people have made the association to the Qanon nonsense, because the topic overlaps, and even goes on to say "they say oh this celebrity must be doing it to, even though there is no evidence to back it up."

The association to the Qanon junk, based on the subject matter, appears to be misunderstanding at best or purposeful obfuscation at worst.

And, I understand the guy used the term "the woke left", and can agree how that can be off putting to those that fall in the middle, much like when people use the term the "far right". However, I am not going to try and discredit a guy who has spent most of his professional career exposed to these horrific acts in an effort to combat them. If he has an opinion on what may be a bad policy idea, based on his line of work, then I can find it credible, even if the messaging is slightly off."

I literally posted an entire, end-to-end interview between Caviezel and Bannon, because I *knew* this was going to be one of the bullsh*t talking points posted in response.

As for the other interviews, all the necessary context is there. There's no twisting their words or omitting certain caveats. This is just more paranoid nonsense.

All this tells me is that you didn't watch a single on of them, which is no surprise.

But keep on moving those goal posts! As evidenced by all the excuse-making, pretzel logic, and bending over backwards posted as of late already...
amercer
AG
Staff should nuke this thread now. It's run it's course and there is the other one to talk about the film.
TCTTS
AG
Agreed.

Prophet00
AG
You shouldn't have said that, now if they finally nuke it, people will come out of the woodworks saying you had it done b/c your feelings are hurt.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Why are you so mad, bro?

Over a movie you don't like and probably won't ever see?

Thats a lot of letters about why you don't care...
TCTTS
AG
You're probably right.

That said, I don't back down from a single word I've said, and am perfectly fine with this thread living on for eternity.

Mainly, I just want to eliminant the temptation to keep clicking and reading through the clown show.
Raiderjay
Can we just agree:

Movie is actually decent....

child trafficking is horrible....

QAnon are freaks.....

Hollywood left wing wackos are freaks.....

The movie should stand on its own merits, regardless of the left/right wackjobs.....

BadMoonRisin
AG
TCTTS said:

mslags97 said:

I literally posted an entire, end-to-end interview between Caviezel and Bannon, because I *knew* this was going to be one of the bullsh*t talking points posted in response.

As for the other interviews, all the necessary context is there. There's no twisting their words or omitting certain caveats. This is just more paranoid nonsense.

All this tells me is that you didn't watch a single on of them, which is no surprise.

But keep on moving those goal posts! As evidenced by all the excuse-making, pretzel logic, and bending over backwards posted as of late already...

Lmao. So embarrassing.

It's a ****ing movie (and not even a good one in your opinion). Not your life.

Put it in perspective.
Another Doug
AG
Agreed
Raiderjay
Quote:

Lmao. So embarrassing.

It's a ****ing movie. Not your life.

Put it in perspective.
Irony is ironic......
BadMoonRisin
AG
Raiderjay said:

Quote:

Lmao. So embarrassing.

Put it in perspective.
Irony is ironic......

Did I pen a 900 word screed on how akshually child trafficking is QAnon *****

Lol
TCTTS
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Why are you so mad, bro?

Over a movie you don't like and probably won't ever see?

Thats a lot of letters about why you don't care...

You're mistaking my calling people out for being "mad." I'm not the least bit angry anymore. Like I said, I mostly just find all of this funny now. Especially the part where, for years and years I've been listening to you guys b*tch and moan about the messaging in and around certain movies, without even watching them first, and now that the tables are turned, you guys have absolutely lost your minds in your mocking and your attacks on me, in ways even I never came close to when the shoe was on the other foot. So I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all, knowing so many here really are just hypocrites of the highest order, which gives me all kinds of solace.
BadMoonRisin
AG
No one is attacking you. Relax.
Tibbers
Raiderjay said:

Can we just agree:

QAnon are freaks.....

The movie should stand on its own merits, regardless of the left/right wackjobs.....

As the film states at the end, the US are the largest consumers of child trafficking and it's a multi billion dollar enterprise.
Raiderjay
BadMoonRisin said:

Raiderjay said:

Quote:

Lmao. So embarrassing.

Put it in perspective.
Irony is ironic......

Did I pen a 900 word screed on how akshually child trafficking is QAnon *****

Lol
The Irony was directed at TCTTS, not you.....
Raiderjay
Tibbers said:

Raiderjay said:

Can we just agree:

QAnon are freaks.....

And what do you call this?
It's sick and evil...your point??
Tibbers
Just that it's more prevalent than many realize.
fig96
AG
Don't know exactly what this is and Hunter holds no elected or appointed office that I know of, but if true/accurate and this is him I'd say investigate and prosecute the hell out of him. I'd imagine my fellow left wing nutjobs on the thread would agree.
TCTTS
AG
100% agreed.
TCTTS
AG
These are my favorite kind of gotcha attempts, btw.

"Oh yeah, well what do you think about [this objectively horrible thing that no person in their right mind would ever endorse]?!"
Fenrir
fig96 said:

Don't know exactly what this is and Hunter holds no elected or appointed office that I know of, but if true/accurate and this is him I'd say investigate and prosecute the hell out of him. I'd imagine my fellow left wing nutjobs on the thread would agree.

Wow. The two of you should probably crawl out of your cave.
Tibbers
How is that a gotcha? this **** happens a lot more than people realize and shedding light as to who and how is a moral duty.
TCTTS
AG
Fenrir said:

fig96 said:

Wow. The two of you should probably crawl out of your cave.

I'm in no cave, but thanks for assuming as much simply because I agree with his broader point. I'm well aware of Hunter's, shall we call them, escapades.
Fenrir
I'm referring to the simple mind required to believe anything would be investigated in the face of all the obstruction the DOJ is currently providing.
TCTTS
AG
And I'm agreeing that he should be prosecuted.

What are we even talking about here?
Cliff.Booth
Every time TC says he "actually just finds this funny" he's 100% angrily pecking away at his keyboard at some LA Starbucks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.