Love is Blind

7,053 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by swimmerbabe11
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't judge me. You judge yourself.

I'm just here for the trainwreck.

This is the messiest season yet and I have all the hot takes.
BQ78
AG

MookieBlaylock
AG
Just wait till you get to Perfect Match

Wait a new season- og yeah
maroon barchetta
Is this a wedding thread?
MookieBlaylock
AG
The lawyer is giving off Scott Peterson vibes

Do not get on the boat...
swimmerbabe11
he gets compared to a cartoon character and it's v accurate
HtownAg92
AG
Love is Blind:

Madagascar
AG
I can't stop laughing at the girl who fell asleep during the one guy's love declaration.
Aggie09Derek
AG
So far probably the most likable girl
swimmerbabe11
Chelsea ends up being legit
Aggie09Derek
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Which character is it?

Dude is awkward/freely as hell, but chose very poorly too.
BCG Disciple
AG
This irena girl may be one of the most hideous people I've seen on this show. Inside and out. Trash. Zack may be a bit goofy looking, but he outclasses this girl by a mile.

Runner up for awful people is Micah.

Kwame is an emotional train wreck and Chelsea is the jewel of the season in my opinion.
Petrino1
I feel like the problem with this season is the casting of the women. They are all basically wannabe reality/instagram stars who belong on Perfect Match, Love Island, Too Hot to Handle etc. Previous LIB seasons had more "normal" women.

Watching Irina and Zack together.... cringe. Poor guy.
aggiespartan
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Which character is it?

The girls seems like she hates him but doesn't know how to get out of the situation. She went all mean girl to get this guy and now she wants to get away.
swimmerbabe11
the guy in ratatouille
Madagascar
AG
Irina is in the running for worst female ever cast in a reality TV show IMO. Personality of a Kardashian without being nearly as pretty.
MookieBlaylock
AG
I finally figured out who Kwame reminds me of

He could be David Robinsons kid
lawless89
My wife and I both agree this has been the worst season yet. Mainly because of the cast of women. It's like they just wanna be on the show to get famous and they only commit to the proposals to continue to be on the show.

They need to figure out the algorithm and casting out better if they have another season. It's made this season hard to watch.
Petrino1
lawless89 said:

My wife and I both agree this has been the worst season yet. Mainly because of the cast of women. It's like they just wanna be on the show to get famous and they only commit to the proposals to continue to be on the show.

They need to figure out the algorithm and casting out better if they have another season. It's made this season hard to watch.
Totally agree and I said something similar earlier in this thread. The women on previous seasons seemed more genuine.
Petrino1
Aggie09Derek said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Which character is it?

His mouth and facial expressions remind me of Jim Carrey's Fire Marshall Bill character from back in the day.
swimmerbabe11
kid from rataouille
Petrino1
Damn Jackie did Marshall dirty! She wouldn't even give the ring back lol. That girl had a ton of red flags since the beginning and Marshall ignored every single one of them. She is 100% for the streets. Marshall did turn into a huge beta simp so I could see why she lost feelings for him. All of their interactions were cringe.

Say what you want about Zack, but at least he was able to see it wouldn't workout with Irina and ended things before the end of the trip.
Petrino1
Yikes, Bliss' dad. What a jerk!
MookieBlaylock
AG
I started Love is Blind Japan

Just crazy how diff the women are

BCG Disciple
AG
ea1060 said:

Damn Jackie did Marshall dirty! She wouldn't even give the ring back lol. That girl had a ton of red flags since the beginning and Marshall ignored every single one of them. She is 100% for the streets. Marshall did turn into a huge beta simp so I could see why she lost feelings for him. All of their interactions were cringe.

Say what you want about Zack, but at least he was able to see it wouldn't workout with Irina and ended things before the end of the trip.
Did she? She basically told him 10 different ways it wasn't working. She basically had to go to another dude to make sure he clearly got the message. Guy should have ran weeks ago.
lawless89
Marshall dodged a bullet. Jackie is a pretty messed up person and she thinks she did nothing wrong.
MookieBlaylock
AG
That chick is BSC and wants to be treates like crap so she went with the cauliflower ear guy that will treat her like crap

Marshall got a free lesson that has cosr men millions over thee years a
Petrino1
BCG Disciple said:

ea1060 said:

Did she? She basically told him 10 different ways it wasn't working. She basically had to go to another dude to make sure he clearly got the message. Guy should have ran weeks ago.
Yea, but she kept being hot and cold with him and giving him hope. In one of the last episodes she said he needs to man up and do this and that, then runs into his arms crying and says "love me". She was manipulating his feelings, very toxic behavior.

Either way, Marshall should have spotted the red flags and ditched her. He put her on a pedestal which we all you cannot do.
Petrino1
Yea, when Marshall called her a "project" I was like yikes. That was a pretty stupid thing to say.

"I knew as soon as we came back from Mexico and we started living together that it wasn't gonna work out between me and Marshall," the California native exclusively told Us Weekly last month before the season premiere, disclosing when she knew the relationship was over. "[It was after he called me a 'project' to fix up] and then there was another comment that he had made, and I'm not gonna go into that because it's very, very derogatory to a group."

She further claimed: "He made that comment and I was just like, 'Yeah, I'm cool. Once you disrespect me and call me out on my character, as a woman, I'm not standing for that. I'm outta here.'"
[url=https://www.kargo.com/privacy][/url]
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/love-is-blinds-jackie-marshall-split-happened-before-josh-date/
swimmerbabe11
every time I see Marshall and Jackie, i feel like we are missing so much backstory. so much baggage and weirdness.

the project thing was one of the ickiest things I've heard a dude say to a girl on this show yet. he apologized quick but that was ouch. cruel.
swimmerbabe11
Paul having books all over his house is endearing
Madagascar
AG
Anyone else waiting for this live finale to start? This might be the highest rated 30 minutes of splash screen ever!
swimmerbabe11
I got married on Saturday but had to make sure I was caught up
lawless89
Mine wouldn't ever load. Apparently Netflix servers were crashed or something for the live event because I could watch anything else. Don't understand the point of doing a live event.
Petrino1
So Netflix isn't going to show it live anymore. It's coming on today at 2pm. Wow what a failure that was. I don't get the push to release this live. Do consumers really care if a reality show reunion is streaming live or pre-recorded?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/04/16/media/netflix-love-is-blind-crash/index.html
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.