Worst decision in film history (Snowday)

1,699 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Philo B 93
rtpAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
my 5 year old is obsessed with the movies from my childhood. I am a 90s kid. All the movies listed in that thread from the other day.

Over the break we watched Snowday and he loved it. Its actually a fantastic movie from that era/genre.

Anyways, I forgot all about it and how the kid in the movie ends up choosing the less attractive girl(a common plot for movies as we know)

Well this one is historically bad. First of all, the hot chick is very good looking. And she was 24 while playing the high school girl so its okay to think that!

The reason this decision was so bad is this wasnt the typical "hot, but such a b****, type girl". She actually seems like a great girl.

Anyways, theres your random movie take for the day. Below is photo evidence.

maroon barchetta
wbt bat signal engaged
Diggity
AG
is that Sloan?
dcaggie04
AG
Yeah
dcaggie04
AG
maroon barchetta said:

wbt bat signal engaged

First girl was mid 20s when this movie was filmed, so wbt
would not be interested.
Diggity
AG
Charlie Conway
yeah but jokes on her she got knocked up by E and he was a whiney little *****, probably still is
wangus12
AG
Mmm Emmanuelle Chriqui was one of my celebrity crushes when I was younger

Sea Speed
AG
Diggity said:

is that Sloan?

My kids were watching snow day the other day and I was like "holy **** thats sloan"

Anyways. Found $20 a couple minutes later.
Nagler
AG

It got better.

On a side note, I just found out that's Sissy Spacek's daughter. The more you know...
tk for tu juan
Based on the thread title, I thought this was about them doing a musical remake of Snow Day. Couldn't watch Friends reruns at night without getting blasted by a thousand commercials for the movie

Philo B 93
You should start your kid on "Entourage". That's good clean fun, and he can learn about the movie business.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.