*** THE WHITE LOTUS *** (Season 2)

60,592 Views | 601 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by bluefire579
Birdbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Super late to the party. That was awesome. I love Yellowstone (because of the settings) but after watching the two shows back to back this was a nice reminder of what great acting, directing and producing look like. HBO does it right.
tk for tu juan
Watched S1 and S2 over the past two weekends. Was Tanya's death meant to be a funny homage to the Titanic falling scene? Because I laughed more than I probably should have.

The two Italians pulling the wool over everyone's eyes to get $50,000 for one and a sing job for the other was a real Italian Job
Thunder18
AG
Ethan and Harper have to be hands down the WORST couple to vacation with...just 2 absolute buzzkills
MooreTrucker
AG
Bunbury said:

Well now that Lucia and Mia are officially 'guests' they can be added to death-watch for who is dead in the water. There was also a quick reference to Ambien in episode 1 between the couples so I wonder if that plays a factor if it's drowning in the ocean.

I'm also torn on which season's location made me want to immediately book a trip there more, doing a great job of making Hawaii and Sicily look perfect.
We're headed to Italy in September, so especially interested in the location (we're going Amalfi Coast, not Sicily, but still...). In fact, my SIL talked us into watching season 1 so we could then watch season 2 in Italy.

As for the body in the ocean, I thought it looked like a male leg.
beanbean
^^^^Worst thread bump ever^^^^

Edit: This post doesn't make sense now because the post I was referring to has been deleted. This isn't about the post now directly above mine.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What was it??
bluefire579
AG
Spam. Something about online gambling and a sketchy-looking url

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.