*** Only Murders In The Building - Season 2 ***

8,355 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by aggiephoenix02
Madagascar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just watched the finale and ROFL when the whole room started moving in slow motion. Looking forward to season 3!
lurker76
We finished it up this week and enjoyed it. I thought it started slowly, but by the end felt that they had redeemed themselves We're looking forward to season 3.
LawHall88
AG
Meryl Streep joins the cast?
jeffk
AG
And Paul Rudd?
LawHall88
AG
They revealed Rudd in the last minute of the final episode last season. Streep is new.
jeffk
AG
Ah, that's right. No idea why I memory-holed that.
LMCane
LawHall88 said:

They revealed Rudd in the last minute of the final episode last season. Streep is new.
didn't he die?
LawHall88
AG
LMCane said:

LawHall88 said:

didn't he die?

Yeah, but I assume he'll be in flashbacks.
dreyOO
This is probably the best show I've ever seen Short in overall. Yeah, I've enjoyed some of his previous work, but he largely annoyed me. Maybe it's my age, but I find his diva persona in this hysterical. He actually upstages Martin most of the time and I don't mind it.

That season was definitely messy. But I powered through and enjoyed it, in spite of the pointless gay scenes and Schumer's potato face.
oragator
August 8.

https://deadline.com/2023/05/only-murders-in-the-building-season-3-premiere-date-hulu-1235369306/
A-A Ron
jeffk said:

birdman said:

I thought it was terrific. Great finale.

Loved the finale. Was putting the pieces together as the episode played out which was a lot of fun.

Also enjoyed the Father of the Bride callback (party pooper).
I caught that too and though it was hilarious. My wife and I just binged the whole season yesterday. It starts off slow but we enjoyed it, Season 1 was better but looking forward to season 3. This is just one of the shows we wait to watch and just binge it all in a day or two for each season. It is easier to watch that way for us rather than waiting a week between.
CDub06
AG
dreyOO said:

This is probably the best show I've ever seen Short in overall. Yeah, I've enjoyed some of his previous work, but he largely annoyed me. Maybe it's my age, but I find his diva persona in this hysterical. He actually upstages Martin most of the time and I don't mind it.
I agree with you here. I've never been a big fan of his, but really enjoy him here.
aggiephoenix02
But if you watch week to week you get to talk about it with friends, family, and coworkers as it's unfolding. There are some shows I prefer to binge, so I get where you're coming from, but Only Murderers if worth the weekly anticipation, especially if you have people to talk about it with…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.