*** ATLANTA *** (Season 3)

11,616 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Sex Panther
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That felt like some deep-seated animosity in what was basically a skewering of Tyler Perry. Perry owns a massive studio lot in Atlanta - I'm almost positive they were even shooting on it - and is known to have a sh*t ton of shows and movies in production at once. So damn funny.

I wasn't the biggest fan of last season, and felt like the first episode or two this season missed the mark somewhat. But these last few episodes have definitely been a return to form, heading into the homestretch.
Captain Winky
Is this season any better than last? I stopped watching after the first few episodes. Got tired of getting beat over the head with the not so subtle racial tension stuff
boogieman
AG
Yes, this season is a huge departure from last season.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Anyone else make it all the way through the season? I thought the last episode was great. Going to miss this crazy weird show.
rayneag
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Anyone else make it all the way through the season? I thought the last episode was great. Going to miss this crazy weird show.

I made it through this season and the final episode was brilliant.

I am not even sure what ending I want to believe.
TCTTS
AG
Just saw Paper Boi at Whole Foods. Ankles: smaller than expected.
Sex Panther
AG
TCTTS said:

Just saw Paper Boi at Whole Foods. Ankles: smaller than expected.

Paper Boi at Whole Foods with a white guy talking about his ankles sounds like an actual episode of Atlanta

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.