*** Better Call Saul - Season 6 ***

379,463 Views | 4308 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aTmAg
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HelotesAg
AG
wow
not hedge
No she wouldn't have, Saul basically gave himself up in order to reconcile with Kim. If he did 7 years this wouldn't happen. Saul is gone, Jimmy is back
TXAG 05
AG
Major spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen Breaking Bad
Cromagnum
AG
That's why the episode was called Saul Gone.
J.P. 03
AG
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Phenomenal episode.

For me, BCS eclipses Breaking Bad as the greatest TV show of all time

Will miss this for sure
YNWA_AG
AG
Felt like jimmy got right with Chuck. So good.

That Walt quote-"so you were always like this"
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
When Jimmy brought up Chuck's name and the camera was right next to the Exit sign with the buzzing noise. Amazing
YNWA_AG
AG
First and last episode
not hedge
I knew it looked familiar
beagle2009
AG
I cannot for the life of me figure out / remember the callback with Saul and WW in the basement-looking room, fixing the water heater. Does anyone remember the circumstance around that setting from BB?
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
The 86 years sentencing sucks, but gotta love that he reconciled with Kim, Chuck, and arguably Howard and turned himself around
TXAG 05
AG
beagle2009 said:

I cannot for the life of me figure out / remember the callback with Saul and WW in the basement-looking room, fixing the water heater. Does anyone remember the circumstance around that setting from BB?

It's when they were waiting for the vacuum guy to get everything ready.
not hedge
It was where the Hoover max extract guy put him and Walt before he disappeared them
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
beagle2009 said:

This was right after they got picked up by the vacuum guy. They were placed in a safe house overnight.
Jimmy was vacuum'd first, and Walter had to wait a few more days
torrid
AG
I dunno, having a hard time with taking another 79 years just to see Kim again. That was one of the best Heisenberg scenes ever, though.
Leto Agtreides II
AG
Thought it was really good overall but the scene with the inmates chanting on the bus was terrible
beagle2009
AG
YES! Thank you!

The way Cranston was able to slip back into character was incredible.
cr0wbar
AG
Hell of a ride. Gonna miss this universe
oragator
I need time to digest the Hollywood turnabout they gave him. It was out of character for the series, and for him (outside the court room scene with Michael Mckeon and the cell phone in his pocket). But at the same time it got him back to who he was, much less the ruthless criminal and more the (somewhat) lovable scheming scamp.
I do know the scene with Marie in the negotiation was the best scene of the whole series for me. The balls to call her in and do that, and then go right back to Saul was beyond amazing.
He clearly wanted to prove he could win before giving it up.
The ending proves that Kim was always the emotional center of the show, which was a great theme to end on.
And the way they brought back the primary people in this to make the larger points was basically what Seinfeld tried to do, only this got it right.
And the final smoking scene call back was perfect.
Cromagnum
AG
I loved the little subtle touches they snuck in. Cigarette glowing orange in the black and white jail. When Jimmy mentions Chuck in the courtroom, you hear the electrical buzz from the exit sign.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
cr0wbar said:

Hell of a ride. Gonna miss this universe

You got one yacht rock number, should've taken the under lol
cbr
AG
I loved it. Proved he could still run the con, but in the end he realized he was very bad for the world, and everyone in it. Put himself away. Classic last scene. I think it will hold up even better over time.
Cromagnum
AG
torrid said:

I dunno, having a hard time with taking another 79 years just to see Kim again. That was one of the best Heisenberg scenes ever, though.

Walt is still king condescending *******.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Leto Agtreides II said:

Thought it was really good overall but the scene with the inmates chanting on the bus was terrible

Why? It was fine
johnnyblaze36
AG
I thought that was the perfect finale. Now looking for the box of Kleenex.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Cromagnum said:

torrid said:

Walt is still king condescending *******.

"Stay in your lane!"

Loved it
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

I thought that was the perfect finale. Now looking for the box of Kleenex.

Yea, this **** hurts. So sad it's over
fav13andac1)c
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

The 86 years sentencing sucks, but gotta love that he reconciled with Kim, Chuck, and arguably Howard and turned himself around
He also reconciled with Jimmy. He's facing the consequences of his actions, but as the man he truly is, not the shell he had become as Saul. Kim never would have visited him as Saul. He had already lost her entirely before the courtroom scene.

In a way, it is a happy ending. Because Justice Matters Most.
cr0wbar
AG
Haha, looks like I should've. I'm gonna have to go back and catch the YR tune, I slipped up!
johnnyblaze36
AG
Leto Agtreides II said:

I liked that scene. He was trying to get back to being Jimmy introducing himself as such and all those hardened criminals that were the types he would defend as Saul all recognized him and to them he was the MAN so even then he couldn't escape being Saul Goodman.

ETA: What made it better is that it was the one place he said he didn't want to go in gen pop. So you'd have to wonder what it would be like for him in there. Then since they all knew him as someone on their side of the law he was instead treated like a king by them.
torrid
AG
AMC+ cancelled.

Roku app had been working fine for all the episodes since the break. Then right in the middle of the scene with Walt, "invalid token" and a blank screen. It took me at least half an hour to get logged back in.

AMC, you are never going to have a show this big again. This was your opportunity to show what you got and try to keep streaming customers, and you screwed the pooch. Eff off.
Leto Agtreides II
AG
Just seemed cheesy and a little ridiculous to me but to each his own
Leto Agtreides II
AG
Yup I couldn't get my password reset after trying for 30 minutes tonight so I had to watch it recorded on YouTube TV. AMC+ is the worst platform I've ever dealt with
First Page Last Page
Page 109 of 124

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.