*** Better Call Saul - Season 6 ***

357,226 Views | 4308 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by aTmAg
barbacoa taco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With the announcement of the season premier date today, I figured it's time to start a new thread. April 18 for those who didn't hear.

I also saw on Bob Odenkirk's twitter that today was the last day of shooting. Crazy to think that means Vince Gilligan just finished up 13 or so years of filming in the Breaking Bad universe. What a ride!

Let's get the thread going with predictions, fan theories, and all that over the next couple of months of anticipation
aggiedata
AG
Hey Nav
AG
Time for a Cinnabon.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Time for a recap. I have forgotten what the heck is going on in this show.
Hey Nav
AG
Yeah, it has been awhile, hasn't it? I will need to go back and go thru the last season to remember what happened.
boogieman
AG
Been anxiously awaiting this season.
Last season was fantastic.
The Milkman
AG
Definitely need a rewatch to prepare
Complete Idiot
I also plan a rewatch, forgetting a lot of details I'm sure. The last 2 years has been a great mind eraser.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Anybody call the hotline on the poster yet, lol?
Teddy Perkins
AG
Bittersweet that such a great universe is coming to a close, but I'm here for it.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I just re-watched BB, El Camino and seasons 1-5 of BCS over the past two months in preparation. Can't wait.
Gigem314
AG
The Milkman said:

Definitely need a rewatch to prepare

barbacoa taco
AG
Complete Idiot said:

I also plan a rewatch, forgetting a lot of details I'm sure. The last 2 years has been a great mind eraser.
All I know is that Lalo is probably going to off Nacho after the events of last season.

But I agree on needing a rewatch. When is Netflix going to finally get season 5 episodes streaming?
normalhorn
I am excite!

I may be in the minority with my opinion, but I'd put Bob Odenkirk on even footing as DDL and others as being one of the best actors alive.
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This man needs an Emmy.
CoachRTM
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

I just re-watched BB, El Camino and the seasons 1-5 of BCS over the past two months in preparation. Can't wait.

How long did this take you?

(edit : you said two months, I'm blind)

That's still pretty impressive
walton91
I was late to the party on BCS but it turned out to be great timing. Just finished S5 last month.

barbacoa taco
AG
I'm jealous. Waiting 2 years for this new season has sucked.
Quinn
AG
Do y'all think we see Walter or Jesse at all? Will we only get one scene with Cinnabon Gene or will there be some extended time spent with him?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Quinn said:

Do y'all think we see Walter or Jesse at all? Will we only get one scene with Cinnabon Gene or will there be some extended time spent with him?
If we do, I hope Jesse gets back into fighting shape. It was weird seeing Fat Jesse in El Camino.
J.P. 03
AG
larry culpepper said:

Let's get the thread going with predictions, fan theories, and all that over the next couple of months of anticipation
I'm sticking with my original prediction from a couple of seasons ago: The show is going to end with a shot of BB-era Saul getting picked up by the vacuum cleaner repair van, then the camera is going to slowly pull back after the van speeds off, pause for a few seconds, and a courier is going to pull up with a 7-figure check for Jimmy's cut of the Sandpiper settlement that he earned legitimately, thus making all of his exploits as Saul in BB completely unnecessary since he would have been just as rich (and not wanted by the feds) if he would have just stayed on the straight and narrow. Which of course, he couldn't. That was the whole point of the show.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Looking forward to a lot of things w this last season but Kim's ultimate fate is what has my anxiety up. She's so damn likeable and I'm just fearing the worst for her to close out the show.

I think either her or Nacho (or both) meet tragic demises.
TCTTS
AG
Just FYI, the final season is split into two parts, but that means more episodes in the long run (13 as opposed to 10), and thankfully there's not a huge gap between parts. As long as there are no two-hour premieres, here's the schedule...

SEASON 6, PART 1
4/18 = Episode 01
4/25 = Episode 02
5/02 = Episode 03
5/09 = Episode 04
5/16 = Episode 05
5/23 = Episode 06
5/30 = Episode 07

SEASON 6, PART 2
7/11 = Episode 08
7/18 = Episode 09
7/25 = Episode 10
8/01 = Episode 11
8/08 = Episode 12
8/15 = Episode 13

In other words, it's the summer of Saul.

For context, the season begins during the start of the NBA playoffs and ends during the heart of training camp for the NFL and college football.

Should be an epic ride, and I can't wait.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

In other words, it's the summer of Saul.

barbacoa taco
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Looking forward to a lot of things w this last season but Kim's ultimate fate is what has my anxiety up. She's so damn likeable and I'm just fearing the worst for her to close out the show.

I think either her or Nacho (or both) meet tragic demises.
there will be many heartbroken fans if Kim ends up getting killed.

Maybe she will move to New York for some huge job opportunity and then in the post-BB epilogue she reunites with Saul in Omaha (similar to the reunion of Walt and Skyler in the BB finale)
Stat Monitor Repairman
You know Kim's ass is grass.

RIP Kim Wexler.
Stat Monitor Repairman

First time I saw Lalo I thought 'who the f*** is this Cousin Oliver mf'er.

A couple episodes later he's one of the best characters in the BB universe.

Outstanding job by this dude.

Outstanding.,
RichardSplet
Couple things:

1. Rhea Seehorn not winning an Emmy yet is ridiculous.

2. After season 5, I think I'm a BCS > BB person.

3. This Sepinwall interview with Vince Gilligan is pretty insightful into how him and Peter Gould figured the show out as they went. They were as apprehensive as fans were on if it would turn out to be any good.

https://twitter.com/sepinwall/status/1491965239008677898?s=20&t=WSMCqE8FBiQOnQTihvbGqw
walton91
Full trailer of awesome

EllisCoAg
AG
in
TCTTS
AG
What a trailer. This season looks more cinematic, and more bleak, than ever. In the best way.
Quinn
AG
I'll be interested to see how they set up Jimmy/Saul to be living the (relatively) calm life that he is living when we meet him in Breaking Bad. The cartel isn't after him at that point and he's working in peace for Gus, right?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Caught a glimpse of the office from Breaking Bad.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
BlackLab
AG
Where can I watch season 5? Netflix only goes up to 4 and season 5 is not on YouTube tv.
Last Page
Page 1 of 124

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.