*** Q: INTO THE STORM *** (HBO Docuseries)

61,827 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by St Hedwig Aggie
BoerneAg11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just finishing the series. Holy crap. Millions of people basically got trolled by the kids playing dungeons and dragons from high school.
Post removed:
by user
Duncan Idaho
BoerneAg11 said:

Just finishing the series. Holy crap. Millions of people are basically got still getting trolled by the kids playing dungeons and dragons from high school.

Fify. Your tenses were off. There are a lot of them that are still getting trolled by these lies and they are still shaping politics.
BCG Disciple
AG
Baruch the Scribe and Pamphlet were original Q. When they teamed up with the qtuber to use her platform, they basically said they wanted to move q to a more user friendly platform in Reddit. Then the Watkins' talked them into moving to 8 chan once Reddit users weren't the primary direct audience (audience soaked in their sanitized version of Q through secondary sources). Once on 8chan, Ron staged a coup and seized control of the account. Baruch tried to sound the alarm that Q was compromised (because he knew he no longer had control), but Ron/codemonkey quickly shut down that absurdity be confirming Q was authentic. Then Q posted in an official capacity that he was only using 8chan, so Ron effectively cut off Baruch's ability to take his creation to another platform.
Duncan Idaho
BCG Disciple said:

Baruch the Scribe and Pamphlet were original Q. When they teamed up with the qtuber to use her platform, they basically said they wanted to move q to a more user friendly platform in Reddit. Then the Watkins' talked them into moving to 8 chan once Reddit users weren't the primary direct audience (audience soaked in their sanitized version of Q through secondary sources). Once on 8chan, Ron staged a coup and seized control of the account. Baruch tried to sound the alarm that Q was compromised (because he knew he no longer had control), but Ron/codemonkey quickly shut down that absurdity be confirming Q was authentic. Then Q posted in an official capacity that he was only using 8chan, so Ron effectively cut off Baruch's ability to take his creation to another platform.

Yes, Baruch trying to sound the alarm that Q was compromised is what was/is absurd about all of this.
amercer
AG
So I love catching up on long entertainment board threads once I finish something (I'm usually late to the party). I think I read all 70 pages on the Endgame thread once I saw the movie two weeks late.

But I couldn't do this one... I did notice my pg1 post was deleted.

Anyway, so I'm sure all the points I'm about to make were made previously amongst all the poo flinging.

I love a good doc, but as has no doubt been pointed out a lot of the new ones get stretched a bit. I could have had 5 more hours on this pumped into my veins..... I think it was a success in identifying Q in the end, but I would have loved more on the original Q. Also, it would have been interesting to delve some more into the people alleged to be involved. Crazy old generals, weird ass piano players, and a host of somehow well connected YouTube freaks.

Were any of the alluded to connections to powerful right wing figures (or the presidents men) actually real? Or were a bunch of people either playing (or tagging) along with something that seemed useful? Clearly some of it was the 8 Chan crew playing up the connections. Probably to both bolster the site and to hide their involvement. But was any of it real. But the end, the crazy side of the Trump team was 100% on board, but it would be fascinating to know if any were there for the beginning.
True Anomaly
AG
BCG Disciple said:

That....is the most succinct Occam's Razor explanation for this entire mess
Duncan Idaho
amercer said:

So I love catching up on long entertainment board threads once I finish something (I'm usually late to the party). I think I read all 70 pages on the Endgame thread once I saw the movie two weeks late.

But I couldn't do this one... I did notice my pg1 post was deleted.

Anyway, so I'm sure all the points I'm about to make were made previously amongst all the poo flinging.

I love a good doc, but as has no doubt been pointed out a lot of the new ones get stretched a bit. I could have had 5 more hours on this pumped into my veins..... I think it was a success in identifying Q in the end, but I would have loved more on the original Q. Also, it would have been interesting to delve some more into the people alleged to be involved. Crazy old generals, weird ass piano players, and a host of somehow well connected YouTube freaks.

Were any of the alluded to connections to powerful right wing figures (or the presidents men) actually real? Or were a bunch of people either playing (or tagging) along with something that seemed useful? Clearly some of it was the 8 Chan crew playing up the connections. Probably to both bolster the site and to hide their involvement. But was any of it real. But the end, the crazy side of the Trump team was 100% on board, but it would be fascinating to know if any were there for the beginning.

This is the part I find so fascinating/insane/unbelievable about all of this. The rest of the kooks and their victims, I get.

I might be biased but the colonels and few generals, I've known/worked with have been damn smart, skeptical and discerning.

No way they would have fallen for this insanity.
Aggies76
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

I might be biased but the colonels and few generals, I've known/worked with have been damn smart, skeptical and discerning.

I wonder if they just saw Q as a way to get Trump re-elected.
amercer
AG
I would have also like to have seen a little more on the Q claims, on what got it kicked off Reddit/4chan, and where some of the wilder conspiracy stuff was sourced from.

We got a bit of that with the crazy bin Ladin story. That part was really fascinating because you start to wonder if that took off by chance or because that guy was really feeding well connected people. Makes you wonder how many F16 theories could make it out some day.

I know the point was to objectively not make a Q refuting doc, and that's probably why so little time was spent on the actual claims of the conspiracy theory, but I think a little more would have been ok.
HerschelwoodHardhead
AG
So when Q was "hacked", was that when Baruch/Pamphlet still had control? Or had the Watkins' taken full control by then? I'm just curious which one of these geniuses used the word "matlock" as their secure password.

Also, why wouldn't Baruch just come out and say "I was the original Q"? Seems like he has beef with Ron Watkins, and I don't see why he wouldn't just claim it? I still think he's involved in Q, and maybe he's afraid by claiming it he will be liable to some legal punishment. Or maybe crazy Q followers will attack him.
BCG Disciple
AG
HerschelwoodHardhead said:

So when Q was "hacked", was that when Baruch/Pamphlet still had control? Or had the Watkins' taken full control by then? I'm just curious which one of these geniuses used the word "matlock" as their secure password.

Also, why wouldn't Baruch just come out and say "I was the original Q"? Seems like he has beef with Ron Watkins, and I don't see why he wouldn't just claim it? I still think he's involved in Q, and maybe he's afraid by claiming it he will be liable to some legal punishment. Or maybe crazy Q followers will attack him.

The AI run on the posting styles claims two distinct posting styles and different posters about the time of the move to 8chan. I'm assuming the Watkinses paid Baruch to get him to 8chan and provided who knows what else. Baruch was THE board admin on 8chan, so yes, I think he had control of the account until Watkins took it. It would be impossible for me to speculate why Baruch would not come clean after sounding the alarm. It's just the simplest explanation I can come up with to nix the "but who was early Q" that the die hard Q followers put out there when confronted with the Ron Watkins evidence.
amercer
AG
Also, the In Search of a Flat Earth video from the early pages of this thread was really good. More of an hour long essay than a documentary, but really good.
cbr
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

This is the part I find so fascinating/insane/unbelievable about all of this. The rest of the kooks and their victims, I get.

like any good troll, the q info was well grounded in truth. what q was posting made more sense than anything coming out of main stream media.. no one with any brain could believe that the modern dem platform and pop culture organic, or is sincerely driven by anyone's idea of america's best interests.

sure enough, q was an early public source demonstrating that a tremendous percentage of DC, hollywood, wall street influential people were in fact funded/ with foreign money, honey pots, child sex blackmail, international money laundering of taxpayer funds to private interests, child trafficking, cartel involvment, etc., and of course things like epstein and seth rich are massive coverups.

iirc the aliens, etc., was not really q sourced info, but i could be wrong about that.

the deep state is certainly proven to be a real concept. just because trump conceded, the media etc. was never exposed, and q was a larp doesnt change those fundamental facts.
nai06
AG
cbr said:

Duncan Idaho said:

like any good troll, the q info was well grounded in truth. what q was posting made more sense than anything coming out of main stream media.. no one with any brain could believe that the modern dem platform and pop culture organic, or is sincerely driven by anyone's idea of america's best interests.

sure enough, q was an early public source demonstrating that a tremendous percentage of DC, hollywood, wall street influential people were in fact funded/ with foreign money, honey pots, child sex blackmail, international money laundering of taxpayer funds to private interests, child trafficking, cartel involvment, etc., and of course things like epstein and seth rich are massive coverups.

iirc the aliens, etc., was not really q sourced info, but i could be wrong about that.

the deep state is certainly proven to be a real concept. just because trump conceded, the media etc. was never exposed, and q was a larp doesnt change those fundamental facts.

Found another one who got suckered in.
cbr
AG

you should really read real sources, foia suits, etc. while i was suckered in to some extent, the real suckers are anyone believing MSM or anything coming out of DC.
Duncan Idaho
Glad we can agree to discount ANYTHING seen on Fox (especially tucker and hannity, to the highest rated TV personalities) ANYTHING rush (highest rated radio host)has ever spouted off about, and anything coming from trump, cruz, gym jordan, Gingrich, Mcconnell, McCarthy, hawley, miller, etc (all dc swamp)
WES2006AG
AG
cbr said:

So you are willing to admit that Q was a larp and therefore you got duped, yet you still believe all of the utter insanity that came out of the Q larp.

Seems reasonable.
Duncan Idaho
I am also confused by "the deep state" being bad but actively inciting and insurrection against the government and the will of the american people and the will of the states by attempting to stage a coup because you lost an election And leaving behind a proactive deep state infrastructure that is now actively working to destroy the country and voting rights is A-OK.

Just remember Blue Lives Matter.... Unless they are capital police.

cbr
AG
WES2006AG said:

cbr said:

So you are willing to admit that Q was a larp and therefore you got duped, yet you still believe all of the utter insanity that came out of the Q larp.

Seems reasonable.
i have read numerous sources prior to q that most suckers would never believe are true...yet are verified.

q obviously larped using some of those sources, but q seemed to be the early discloser on some seth rich and epstein information to my knowledge, which were later proven true, which verified q as a source of information.

i can probably come up with some reading lists that might help your education when i get some time. here's a hint: you cant learn anything from anything on your TV or any high volume website. that is all pure bs now.

i never kept much track of q in detail, or looked into whether some of the stuff was from 'q' or just posters in q threads, so i never looked hard enough to discredit q in my mind. my only 'q' source was the thread on texags.

q disappeared after the election, having effectuated nothing, except maybe preventing more effective actors from taking real action. that is why i would say i was duped in some way. but here is the real deal: anyone who didnt hope that q would effectively destroy the deep state has been irreperably brain washed. it became apparent to me that q was not ever going to be effective when it never successfully overcame the media.

BCG Disciple
AG
Don't think deep state came out of Q. Rather it contributed to why Q resonated like it did.

Dems paid for a fantasy dossier to feed to their fbi cohorts to get a fisa warrant to spy on a political adversary. FBI agents on the case openly discussed keeping Trump out of office. There were a couple of alarms sounded within the fbi that the dossier was trash, but they were ignored and were not raised in the fisa app. FISA court gave a scathing admonishing of the fbi because of how it felt misled.

Most of this was known before Q posted. All of it contributed to an environment for Q to come in and take it to the next level.

You can't just claim Q and write it all off. Although this is a tried and true left wing tactic, when they decry racism when losing an argument.
cbr
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Glad we can agree to discount ANYTHING seen on Fox (especially tucker and hannity, to the highest rated TV personalities) ANYTHING rush (highest rated radio host)has ever spouted off about, and anything coming from trump, cruz, gym jordan, Gingrich, Mcconnell, McCarthy, hawley, miller, etc (all dc swamp)
you have to discount literally ANYTHING you see on any television. and anything you see on any high volume website other than forums. and 90% of that. it is all programmed and driven by a surprisingly small number of influencers, none of whom are working for your best interests or that of america.
Duncan Idaho
Gateway pundit and zero hedge only from here on out
cbr
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

try FOIA suits, judicial watch, annie jacobsen books, etc. zero hedge is definitely more credible than msm. never been to gateway pundit.
tysker
AG
WES2006AG said:

cbr said:

Seems reasonable.
By "larp" do you mean "armed insurrection?"
Another Doug
AG
cbr said:

Duncan Idaho said:

try FOIA suits, judicial watch, annie jacobsen books, etc. zero hedge is definitely more credible than msm. never been to gateway pundit.
If you are a proven qanon sucker, maybe you shouldn't give advice on what sources to use for news.

judicial watch's front page right now is about Hunter Biden (actually 2 Hunter articles)
Annie Jacobson writes sensationalize history books, not that there isn't anything wrong with that, but how is that news?

As far as FOIA, give me your best find from FOIA primary source that came out within the last 2 weeks.

Duncan Idaho
Next you are going to tell me that judicial watch didnt do a deep dive of FOIA request into Bill's or Jeff's corruption in the Doj or Mike's state department, or any of the plants in DoD by the insurrection canidate. You know like a unbiased source would do.
bluefire579
cbr
AG
Another Doug said:

cbr said:

Duncan Idaho said:

If you are a proven qanon sucker, maybe you shouldn't give advice on what sources to use for news.

judicial watch's front page right now is about Hunter Biden (actually 2 Hunter articles)
Annie Jacobson writes sensationalize history books, not that there isn't anything wrong with that, but how is that news?

As far as FOIA, give me your best find from FOIA primary source that came out within the last 2 weeks.

i spent years researching the various obama admin's crimes and deceptions... q informed me some new directions to look into, all of which were true.

i am self aware enough to admit that i followed q to some extent, and even call it being 'suckered' for discussion purposes here.

I am also not obnoxious enough to smart off about it, which is especially ironic coming from a true 'useful idiot.' you should turn up your education and turn down your attitude, it will make you a better person.

to be clear - i never believed anything from q that hasn't turned out to be true. if q turns out to be a farce, as it appears to be at this point, it does not change the truth of those matters, nor does it actually make me a true sucker - though i can admit that q appears to have 'suckered' me as to its true source, if not the fundamental premise, which is true.

believing all the **** you have been fed, however, makes you a true sucker - and that is very bad for all of us.

cbr
AG
Another Doug said:

cbr said:

Duncan Idaho said:

LOL - the few americans with the resources and inclination to dig with FOIA have largely been bought out/shouted down/compromised/frustrated..... the country is gone.

look at the people running the country - our ancestors would have hung them from trees for the **** they were proven to have pulled decades ago, and they still rule with absolute impunity.
aggieforester05
AG
You really think the left wing garbage you consume has any credibility? The condescension is simply stunning from your position. You believe in Democrat fantasies that are no better than Q theories. You liberals are so saturated in fabricated propaganda that you think it's "the norm" or "the truth" and that anyone to the right of chairman Mao is a nut job. Again a little self awareness from the left would do wonders for this country. Your news sources are no better than those you decry on the right. They're just more mainstream because journalism and entertainment industries tend to attract left wing types. Social media has amplified this phenomenon.
Another Doug
AG
cbr said:

Another Doug said:

cbr said:

Duncan Idaho said:

LOL - the few americans with the resources and inclination to dig with FOIA have largely been bought out/shouted down/compromised/frustrated..... the country is gone.

look at the people running the country - our ancestors would have hung them from trees for the **** they were proven to have pulled decades ago, and they still rule with absolute impunity.
So I don't get a FOIA primary source?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
seems pertinent to the current discussion.

TCTTS
AG
Now do Fox News.
Another Doug
AG
aggieforester05 said:

You really think the left wing garbage you consume has any credibility? The condescension is simply stunning from your position. You believe in Democrat fantasies that are no better than Q theories. You liberals are so saturated in fabricated propaganda that you think it's "the norm" or "the truth" and that anyone to the right of chairman Mao is a nut job. Again a little self awareness from the left would do wonders for this country. Your news sources are no better than those you decry on the right. They're just more mainstream because journalism and entertainment industries tend to attract left wing types. Social media has amplified this phenomenon.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.