*** Q: INTO THE STORM *** (HBO Docuseries)

61,870 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by St Hedwig Aggie
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
my only regret is not getting on the Q Q train early enough to make some money off peddling garbage to people who are absolutely thirsty for garbage
aggieforester05
AG
"Worse than the left" tells me all I need to know about the lack of coverage of leftist degeneracy and craziness in mainstream documentaries. I vehemently disagree with you on this point because it's simply untrue by any objective measure. That's not dismissing the serious problems with the right and their crazies but pointing out how insane, disgusting, and destructive the American left is. The fact that they own the biggest propaganda machine the world has ever known and have effectively weaponized three letter agencies should scare the hell out of everyone. Not to mention their incredibly destructive policy positions. I get that you don't want to argue about which side sucks more, but I just couldn't let that go without retort.

BCG is right on in his assessment.
aggieforester05
AG
superunknown said:

my only regret is not getting on the Q Q train early enough to make some money off peddling garbage to people who are absolutely thirsty for garbage

Go to Reddit and come up with a good conspiracy theory about Trump that you can monetize. Should be like shooting fish in the water.
Duncan Idaho
aggieforester05 said:

superunknown said:

Go to Reddit and come up with a good conspiracy theory about Trump that you can monetize. Should be like shooting fish in the water.

Just make sure you default to recurring transactions

https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/3/22365952/trump-dark-patterns-trick-supporters-recurring-donation-winred-gary-coby
aggieforester05
AG
The Verge is owned by Vox, I'll take anything they say with one big ****ing gain of salt. Might as well be a Babylon Bee article.
Duncan Idaho
Another Doug said:

Duncan Idaho said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3192200/replies/59060061

Posted without comment
That reminds me, I had you down for 2 cheese pizzas and TCTTS wanted a supreme. Let me know if that is correct before I make a trip to the basement.

Extra Adrenochrome on mine. I like the spice.
Duncan Idaho
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/us/politics/trump-donations.html

Seriously this story is my favorite bit of Schadenfreude since the insurrectionist died from a heart attack after he tazzered himself in the nuts while trying to steal art work from the capital
aggieforester05
AG
Well to be fair I think anyone that send money to a politician is an idiot. I've also never claimed that Trump or his supporters are models of virtue. There's a lot that I disagree with Trump about and hoards of his voters are low information crazies. That's being said to pretend the left is somehow better in any way is hysterically laughable.
superunknown
AG
aggieforester05 said:

superunknown said:

Eh, hard-core redditors do too much research. If I wanted to do a podcast and get people subscribed to my patreon so they can hear me cry about stuff I'd do that but it sounds exhausting and time intensive. Was thinking more along the lines of build-a-Q teddybears with customizable non-extradition treaties or Trump-head on Calvin's body peeing on the word "woke" or something.
Duncan Idaho
superunknown said:

aggieforester05 said:

superunknown said:

Eh, hard-core redditors do too much research. If I wanted to do a podcast and get people subscribed to my patreon so they can hear me cry about stuff I'd do that but it sounds exhausting and time intensive. Was thinking more along the lines of build-a-Q teddybears with customizable non-extradition treaties or Trump-head on Calvin's body peeing on the word "woke" or something.

That would be a license to print money.
Old McDonald
Duncan Idaho said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3192200/replies/59060061

Posted without comment

that particular poster was VERY active on the Q thread. you'll have to forgive their hurt feelings.

on Q, it's pretty clear some of the f16 types see the Qanon faithful as ideological allies in need of protection. there's an intense and pervasive sense of "us vs. them" festering in that community, hence their inability to leave threads like these alone/their disdain and anger when they venture out of their enclave and find their more toxic beliefs aren't enthusiastically reinforced. often there are intelligent posters who try to distance themselves from the zanier parts of the Q movement but still embrace and even believe some of the stories, theories, and characters coming out of it (call them Q-adjacent).

all this to basically echo what others have said, it's not just idiots who believe this stuff. intelligent people aren't exempt from conspiratorial thinking, and in some cases may be even more prone to it. it's like Reagan said: it's not that they're ignorant, they just know so much that isn't so.
aggieforester05
AG
superunknown said:

aggieforester05 said:

superunknown said:

I spend very little time in that cesspool, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet that they were all in on Trump pee pee tapes, police hunting down black men, Trump is a Russian agent, Jan 6th was an organized insurrection, Kavanaugh was a serial rapist, there'sa whites supremacists around every corner, Jussie was beat up by Trump supporters, and every other leftist whack job conspiracy theory floated over the past four years. If not then do Twitter, where liberal insanity reins supreme.
aggieforester05
AG
All you're saying is that intelligent people can be low information. That's not a phenomenon exclusive to the right. That quote was correctly attributed to the left in the eighties and remains true to this day. We likely disagree on the extent of its veracity in reference to either side, but expect to get some push back on a thread full of lefties thumbing their noses at "those wacky right wingers" after the last four years of hysterical insanity on display from the left. It's not so much about protecting Q believers but pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and tearing down their false sense of intellectual superiority. Glass house reference indeed...
Duncan Idaho
How does the jussie thing still have legs? He was found out and I haven't heard anyone defend him.

It was like a less crazy version of the chick that carved a B in her own face to set up obama supporters that everyone agree she was nuts and it was best for everyone to just move past.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-mccain-worker-made-up-attack-story/
aggieforester05
AG
I meant at the time, I think everyone is in agreement that it was debunked long ago.
superunknown
AG
Maybe a "sovereign citizen" passport too.

@aggieforester: that's kinda what I was thinking too, just a BS news aggregate site that compiles all that mess in one place. Of course I'd want to do a couple of sites, one for both sides of crazy.

You might could even use the same "news" just egged on in different ways. Like one site has "the real Trump facts" vs the other site "can you believe what they're saying about Trump?!?"
mazag08
AG
aggieforester05 said:

superunknown said:

aggieforester05 said:

superunknown said:

I spend very little time in that cesspool, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet that they were all in on Trump pee pee tapes, police hunting down black men, Trump is a Russian agent, Jan 6th was an organized insurrection, Kavanaugh was a serial rapist, there'sa whites supremacists around every corner, Jussie was beat up by Trump supporters, and every other leftist whack job conspiracy theory floated over the past four years. If not then do Twitter, where liberal insanity reins supreme.
Not just them. But here on forum 13 as well.
WES2006AG
AG
Why are people trying to create a false equivalency between Q believers and "the left"? There is no "equivalent" to the crazy that is the deep state, pedo cabal, of satan worshiping, baby blood drinking, time traveling.

Anyone who currently, or has ever, believed the Q conspiracy needs to just admit that they wasted years of their lives being trolled by the chans. That won't be easy because the Q thread on 16chan clearly showed how invested a lot of "smart" people were in that fever dream.
tysker
AG
Quote:

. there's an intense and pervasive sense of "us vs. them" festering in that community, hence their inability to leave threads like these alone/their disdain and anger when they venture out of their enclave and find their more toxic beliefs aren't enthusiastically reinforced.
The same can be said about the anti-Q community as well, no? Could anti-Q response (online and by officials) be its own siloed conspiratorial echo-chamber responding to the Q conspiracies. Almost a prophecy fulfilled not by the creators but instead by those responding to the possibility of crazies?
Old McDonald
aggieforester05 said:

All you're saying is that intelligent people can be low information. That's not a phenomenon exclusive to the right. That quote was correctly attributed to the left in the eighties and remains true to this day. We likely disagree on the extent of its veracity in reference to either side, but expect to get some push back on a thread full of lefties thumbing their noses at "those wacky right wingers" after the last four years of hysterical insanity on display from the left. It's not so much about protecting Q believers but pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and tearing down their false sense of intellectual superiority. Glass house reference indeed...

this equivocation between Qanon and the left's pet hoaxes is a staple of f16 and just rings hollow. if you don't see the order of magnitude difference between believing russiagate/peepee tapes/jussie/whatever example you want from the last five years and believing there's a satanic cabal of pedophilic cannibals controlling the world, then I don't know what to else to say.
mazag08
AG
Old McDonald said:

aggieforester05 said:

this equivocation between Qanon and the left's pet hoaxes is a staple of f16 and just rings hollow. if you don't see the order of magnitude difference between believing russiagate/peepee tapes/jussie/whatever example you want from the last five years and believing there's a satanic cabal of pedophilic cannibals controlling the world, then I don't know what to else to say.
Both are fiction and anyone who believes either is an idiot.

But on this very thread, you have prominent forum 13 members stating that there might have been some truth in the "russiagate/peepee tapes", despite a damning lack of evidence after a multiple year's investigation that found nothing more than a coerced process crime.

So keep deflecting. But you and your buddies sure weren't this active debunking all the Trump theories the last 4 years, nor have you denounced the media, Hollywood, and far left crazies who continue to hold fast that Trump was literally Hitler.

Old McDonald
tysker said:

Quote:

. there's an intense and pervasive sense of "us vs. them" festering in that community, hence their inability to leave threads like these alone/their disdain and anger when they venture out of their enclave and find their more toxic beliefs aren't enthusiastically reinforced.
The same can be said about the anti-Q community as well, no? Could anti-Q response (online and by officials) be its own siloed conspiratorial echo-chamber responding to the Q conspiracies. Almost a prophecy fulfilled not by the creators but instead by those responding to the possibility of crazies?

disagree that anti-Q sentiment is conspiratorial or echo chamber-y. agree that it feeds the persecution complex of the Q faithful and encourages them to dig in and double down, and is not productive.
superunknown
AG
Quote:

So keep deflecting. But you and your buddies sure weren't this active debunking all the Trump theories the last 4 years, nor have you denounced the media, Hollywood, and far left crazies who continue to hold fast that Trump was literally Hitler.

back in my day when you heard people saying crazy stuff you averted your eyes and walked away, maybe laughed to yourself or told a buddy about that Elijah dude who drove around CS towing a homemade rocket ship with the star of David on it.

these days it is a cottage industry.

I should never have to point out that Mike Sherman is not a good football coach but there are people who will die on that hill defending him.
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
superunknown said:

Quote:

back in my day when you heard people saying crazy stuff you averted your eyes and walked away, maybe laughed to yourself or told a buddy about that Elijah dude who drove around CS towing a homemade rocket ship with the star of David on it.

these days it is a cottage industry.

I should never have to point out that Mike Sherman is not a good football coach but there are people who will die on that hill defending him.

Who would have thought that this thread could contain an anti-Mike Sherman point...dang!
Make Mental Asylums Great Again!
aggieforester05
AG
Old McDonald said:

aggieforester05 said:

It really doesn't when you look at it in aggregate. Sure Q people might have been off the rails, but they are a very small subset of "the right" and most on the right ignored them. Yes the sane people on the right should have pushed back harder, but the left was so off the rails insane regarding Trump that they were the focus of the rational right's resistance. The left on the other hand peddles in conspiracy theories daily and they are celebrated and parroted by main stream news sources. Blatant democrat lies are taken at face value and relentlessly parroted without a single critical thought being applied. Seemingly any accusation against the Trump administration got legs no matter how crazy. I'm sure if you dig you'll find left wing conspiracies just as crazy as Q in the depths of Twitter, Reddit, and DU. There won't be an HBO documentary made about them though.

BlueAnon is a real problem. They are peddling conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory with very little pushback. You have many on the left that think the Republican Party is full of fascists Nazi sympathizers, going so far as to claim that the CPAC stage was intentionally designed to look like a Nazi symbol. You have a whole movement of violent left wing morons that think they're fighting fascism by using fascist tactics.

Hard to take you guys seriously when you complain about crazy conspiracy theorists when the left spent four years writing the book on crazy because "her turn" didn't work out.
aggieforester05
AG
WES2006AG said:

Why are people trying to create a false equivalency between Q believers and "the left"? There is no "equivalent" to the crazy that is the deep state, pedo cabal, of satan worshiping, baby blood drinking, time traveling.

Anyone who currently, or has ever, believed the Q conspiracy needs to just admit that they wasted years of their lives being trolled by the chans. That won't be easy because the Q thread on 16chan clearly showed how invested a lot of "smart" people were in that fever dream.

Anyone that admits they believed in Russiagate because Hillary told them that Russia was the reason she lost the election needs to admit they wasted four years of their life and millions of taxpayer dollars being trolled by lying Democrats and DNC propagandists.
WES2006AG
AG
aggieforester05 said:

WES2006AG said:

Anyone that admits they believed in Russiagate because Hillary told them that Russia was the reason she lost the election needs to admit they wasted four years of their life and millions of taxpayer dollars being trolled by lying Democrats and DNC propagandists.
You talking about the same investigation that led to more than 30 indictments as well as several of Trump's top men pleading guilty? That sounds about the same as the deep state pedos eating children and Trump being some "white hat" that was going to save us from the evil cannibals.
aggieforester05
AG
WES2006AG said:

aggieforester05 said:

WES2006AG said:

You talking about the same investigation that led to more than 30 indictments as well as several of Trump's top men pleading guilty? That sounds about the same as the deep state pedos eating children and Trump being some "white hat" that was going to save us from the evil cannibals.

Your purposeful omission of what the indictments were for is further evidence that leftists are incapable of arguing in good faith. Why immediate pivot to dishonesty to make your point?

Can you imagine the process crimes a fishing expedition by the FBI could pin on the lawless Obama administration if the FBI weren't partisan hacks?
WES2006AG
AG
aggieforester05 said:

WES2006AG said:

aggieforester05 said:

WES2006AG said:

Your purposeful omission of what the indictments were for is further evidence that leftists are incapable of arguing in good faith. Why immediate pivot to dishonesty to make your point?

Can you imagine the process crimes a fishing expedition by the FBI could pin on the lawless Obama administration if the FBI weren't partisan hacks?
Which part of my post is dishonest? The part about the indictments or the part that some people did indeed plead guilty?

Sorry your guy hired and surrounded himself with so many people that broke the law. That has to be hard to square with your idea that the Republican party is the party of law and order.
Duncan Idaho
Don't expect too much, he won't except the reality of the insurrection. Hell defend those people like cruz would defend someone that insulted his wife
aggieforester05
AG
WES2006AG said:

aggieforester05 said:

WES2006AG said:

aggieforester05 said:

WES2006AG said:

Which part of my post is dishonest? The part about the indictments or the part that some people did indeed plead guilty?

Sorry your guy hired and surrounded himself with so many people that broke the law. That has to be hard to square with your idea that the Republican party is the party of law and order.

Is dishonest because you know the indictments were for process crimes that in no way proved the Russian collusion conspiracy theory that every leftists in America peddled for years. It's a bad faith argument. I don't mind debating the issues civilly but I have little tolerance for dishonesty.
aggieforester05
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Don't expect too much, he won't except the reality of the insurrection. Hell defend those people like cruz would defend someone that insulted his wife

I've done no such thing, quit lying. I was disgusted the moment I saw them going past security into the capital and I immediately called them out on the thread that day. I just enjoy pointing out leftist hypocrisy every chance I get.
Duncan Idaho
"process crimes" also known as "crimes"

This is the weakest sauce you guys bring. It is the mayonnaise of defenses.
AgDev01
AG
so a person being convicted of a crime unrelated to collusion is evidence of collusion?
Duncan Idaho
aggieforester05 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

I've done no such thing, quit lying. I was disgusted the moment I saw them going past security into the capital and I immediately called them out on the thread that day. I just enjoy pointing out leftist hypocrisy every chance I get.

Quote:

, I'd bet that they were all in on Trump pee pee tapes, police hunting down black men, Trump is a Russian agent, Jan 6th was an organized insurrection, Kavanaugh was a serial rapist

Sure seems like you are dismissing them away as a liberal hoax.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.